[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone here finish season 2 yet? Wondering if its any good.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: bloodline.png (767 KB, 1110x610) Image search: [Google]
bloodline.png
767 KB, 1110x610
Anyone here finish season 2 yet? Wondering if its any good.

I liked the first season
>>
Not as good as the first. Feels like one big epilogue. Everyone still turns in great performances though. On episode 9 at the moment
>>
>>70115432

Yeah I figured itd be like that.

I dont know where they could take it after season 1

I liked how much of a shithead their brother was
>>
It's shorter but it's still really good. Maybe not as good as the first season (mostly because of necessarily less Ben Mendelsohn) but fucking solid nonetheless. Great performances from literally every cast member, plus my headcanon is that this takes place in the same universe as The Pest, only years later.
>>
>>70115383
>netflix
no thanks
>>
>>70115572

The first season is actually really good and highly recommended. I dont like netflix either I just torrent this shit
>>
>>70115546
Oh, except for Jacinda Barrett; her accent starts slipping a lot more and she comes off as disjointed as Skylar White. Maybe that last part isn't really her fault, but it was disappointing nonetheless.
>>
>>70115572
this. anything with a netflix logo is guaranteed trash
>>
Just finished 2nd season.

Fuuuuck can't wait for more
>>
Its still really good. A step down in quality from season one but still good
>>
They should have kept danny alive He was the best thing about the show
>>
I'm not going to watch the second season because in retrospect the first season was only good at stringing you along by showing a couple of exciting moments that happen later in the series.

Apart from that most of it was dumb shit that looking back, who the hell cared?

What was the point of the sister cheating subplot?
Who the fuck really cares about the dad blaming the car accident on his son or whatever ?
Oooooh it's another the older brother acts threatening towards the middle brother's wife and family but things go back to normal afterwards episode

I mean do you really think that another season with the sane characters but now the older brother's son as the bad guy is going to be better ?
>>
>>70115850
It's just going to strong you along with a thin plot line.
It's a polished turd basically. Great acting and camera work that makes it seem as dramatic as possible but ultimately it is very little.
>>
It has nice cinematography.
>>
>>70115850
Its family drama shit. Over course everything seems dumb
>>
The sister is hot
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.