[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Arrow
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 690x262) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 690x262
After what season should I stop watching ?
>>
11 seconds into the trailer
>>
>>70114480

stop after the climb episode in season 3.
>>
File: image.jpg (255 KB, 1200x975) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
255 KB, 1200x975
There's only 2 seasons of Arrow.

Oliver is occasionally a guest star on the Felicity spinoff.
>>
You started?
>>
>>70114480
When Felicitys mother keeps retardedly bringing their jewish heritage.

It happens on three occasions and felicity insists on a "holiday" party not Christmas party explicitly because shes jewish. It's so fucking out of place every time.
>>
>>70114480

When crixus dies
>>
>>70114601

Wow look at all that hacking happening around her.
>>
>>70114480
watch the first 2 seasons and pray that the speedforce manages to fix the fifth season
>>
>>70116478
Well assuming flashpoint storyline carries over to it's parent show. Maybe they can fix it. They won't but they can
>>
>>70114601
Why is she holding a piece of eden?
>>
>>70114518
this everything after that episode is Felicity dreaming/fanfic
>>
I just don't understand why every scene with hacking, no matter who it is, can have a conversation while looking at somebody as their fingers move in the same pattern over the same eight keys while nothing is happening on the screen.
>>
>>70114480
Mid season 3
I cant belive how to shit this show went
Season 1 Oliver muders people on his fathers list
Season 4 Oliver is a housewife that constantly talks about feels
>>
For CW universe superhero shows I would recommend watching

Constantine
Arrow Season 1
Arrow Season 2
Flash Season 1 (with the Arrow season 3 flash crossover where applicable)
Flash Season 2 (with the Arrow season 4 flash crossover where applicable)
Arrow Season 4 - Constantine episode
Supergirl Season 1 - Flash Episode
Legends of Tomorrow Season 1

If it's just Arrow you want, watch season 1 and 2
>>
>>70119194
Constantine was an NBC show
>>
>>70119240
He was featured in arrow. Same character same actor from that nbc how. Therefore he is considered to be part of that universe
>>
>>70119240
Yeah I know, but Arrow's Season 4 brings him in in a crossover, which is honestly the only episode of season 4 arrow which is watchable. Purely because Matt Ryan brings something to the table that the cast of Arrow never really could after the writers changed.
>>
>>70114480
After you're done marathoning the opening scene of the pilot.
>>
>>70116176

He doesn't though.
>>
Dropped it near the end of season 3 when I saw nothing was going to change. Kept up with people raging about season 4 though. Any chance that writers are just trolling by appeasing the tumbler crowd with all this Felicity relationship bullshit because they knew Flashpoint was coming? Or at least that they will pretend that it was their intention after they see how their rating keep dropping?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.