[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Angry Birds is legitimately good.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: angryBirds.jpg (100 KB, 1400x788) Image search: [Google]
angryBirds.jpg
100 KB, 1400x788
Angry Birds is legitimately good.
>>
>>70113439
Just came back from seeing it, I liked it. But honestly hoped for a bigger "I fucking told you so" moment from red.
>>
>Pigs are the bad guys
sounds like Muslim propaganda

Dropped.
>>
>>70113439
Just came back from watching it. I liked it. Some jokes like the Mighty Eagle pissing was shit, but overall it was good.
>>
>>70113439
the best joke in the movie is the part where chuck suggest everyone to go start fucking to make more eggs. Me and one other dude in the back were the only one in the cinema to laugh our asses off
>>
>>70113439
I know.
Best animated film since Minions
>muh minions is shit
jog on pleb
>>
>>70113439

I watched about maybe the first 10-20 minutes.

It was pretty dog shit and boring. predictable jokes and plot. The fact that /tv/ says its good isnt surprising.
>>
>>70115193
the pigs are mudslimes, it's insulting them. Good.
>>
if you love you some urine
>>
>>70115287
>Mighty Eagle pissing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzEQpLJfthM
according to Notan Argumeux, the birds had to relearn masculinity because their society was so cucked.
>>
File: nutted but he still fuckin.png (411 KB, 1280x706) Image search: [Google]
nutted but he still fuckin.png
411 KB, 1280x706
>>70113439
just saw it. not too bad. the mime was shit and annoying. everyone else was okay. red needed to be angrier though. like, much angrier in general. also i was very surprised there was no romantic subplot with stella. he seems to give zero shits about her. i was expecting it and now i want it so i dont know how to feel about them not being cliche. i hope there is another one. with the birds not being cucks anymore, a second movie would have more action since they already established the pigs are evil and want the eggs

>king pig literally day dreaming about getting romantic with an egg
surprised no one mentioned that one as proof the pigs were muslim. theres the king having a glass of wine with an unborn bird
>>
>it's an allegory for the current refugee crisis.

Looks pretty good to me.

https://youtu.be/dqjzquzFSMg
>>
>>70118495
how is this nigger reading so far into this fucking movie. i mean i agree that the movie is uncucked but he sounds very upset about what seems like everything
>>
>>70119148
>i mean i agree that the movie is uncucked but he sounds very upset about what seems like everything

he should come join us on /tv/
>>
File: 1461901614743.jpg (79 KB, 762x668) Image search: [Google]
1461901614743.jpg
79 KB, 762x668
>>70118495
>Notan Argumeux

fucking kek
>>
I want to fuck the yellow bird
>>
>>70119421
oh yeah that reminds me. hes totally gay. he had macho leather fantasies about bald eagle and crossdressed so he would sign his chest. hes gay as fuck. so, you know, he probably would be up for it
>>
>>70119468
>he had macho leather fantasies about bald eagle and crossdressed so he would sign his chest.

WHAT
>>
File: hardo gay.png (1 MB, 1280x706) Image search: [Google]
hardo gay.png
1 MB, 1280x706
>>70119510
thats him in drag. you really should watch the movie. the camrips are pretty good
>>
>>70115193
The pigs actually represent Muslim sleeper terrorists posing as refugees complete with Muslim neckbeards.

Movie is actually pretty good.
>>
>>70119549

Not sure if Magic Mike or Midnight Cowboy reference. Maybe both.
>>
>>70117590
No I think you were watching The Nice Guys.
>>
>>70119572
im fairly certain its a combination of all that plus the macho leather gay culture
>>
>>70119572
I'd say Magic Mike. Even has a close up of the ass shaking.

That's the only part I felt was completely fucked. The refugee allegory stuff would go over kids heads but this shit was just inappropriate in a kids film.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.