[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lost: Good or nah??
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: p185013_b_v8_ad.jpg (236 KB, 960x1440) Image search: [Google]
p185013_b_v8_ad.jpg
236 KB, 960x1440
I've never seen a single episode, I don't know any plot points, because at the time I was in a media black out living in Puerto Rico with no internet, watching it now would be like when you all saw it for the first time.

Should I watch this or will it be a waste of my time.
>>
the dog is the smoke monster
>>
>>70113284
GOAT show, anon. Literally GOAT
>>
Desmond is actually Jacob
>>
>>70113284
First two seasons really good. Third season starts turning to shit. Fourth and beyond are absolute trash.
>>
its great
>>
>>70113446
Pretty much this.

The show was great until it started adding plot points that it ended up being unable to deliver on. They wrote themselves into a corner and it shows.

Feel free to watch it if you want, but about halfway through when you start wondering what the fuck is going on and if it's ever going to come together with a satisfactory conclusion, just know that it won't
>>
>>70113284
If you have ever asked "well how does x does y if z can do whatever" after watching a capeshit you probably won't like it.Even though everything that mattered was explained people still insist that "IT WAS ALL A DREAM" and another retarded shit.

If you like great characters, great music and great themes and you are a sucker for "feelzy" stuff LOST will be your most favorite shit ever, right along with LOTR.
>>
Current /tv/ is full of children who shit on it because Family Guy or some other bad thing they liked shit on it first.

Lost is literally the greatest TV show of all time. By the time you finish it, you'll already be in a deep sadness that you'll never be able to watch it for the first time again.
>>
>>70113446
This is basically the general consensus of the show. I loved the first three seasons and I ended up hating the last three.
>>
muh penne
>>
It's an 8/10 show

following it when it was on the air hyped it up to 10/10
>>
>>70113446
I watched it when it first aired. Decided to rewatch it and had to stop halfway through season 3. It just gets really ridiculous after that.
>>
its a great show just based on characters and quality alone

just dont get too wrapped up in all the details and enjoy it for the individual moments and stories and it will be satisfying enough
>>
>>70113284

I mostly still like it, although critics are right as a complete story it does not mesh well together. I re-watched up to season 3, IIRC. Unlike a lot of people here it seems, I liked Season 4 and 5 and the craziness they brought. Season 6 was a bit too indulgent for me.

>Should I watch this or will it be a waste of my time.

I found the Island stories worked well even after a first viewing, but once you know how the off island stuff works, they become wastes of time.
>>
It's worth watching for the characters.
>>
>>70115240
***some of the characters
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.