[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Warcraft
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: n4ciU4P.jpg (121 KB, 1164x576) Image search: [Google]
n4ciU4P.jpg
121 KB, 1164x576
This is most faithful to the source material video game adaptation of all time. Even visually it's stylized to be in tone with the games.
It's that simple. It was made for the fans, normies will hate it. Not because of fanboyism, but because they tried to cram everything from original source material, and were not compromising for general audience. Even LOTR cut out Tom Bombadil. Without knowing the universe and characters normies will be lost. So it's not "bad", it's just not for everyone
>>
>>70110921
*tips fedora*
>>
>>70110921

I would say that's its a half success when it comes to bringing the game to life but it still alienates none fans
>>
>>70111024
Sure, but every other vidya movie alienated original fans so I still think it's not a failure. It wll do fine at the box office and we get a sequels
>>
File: henry-v 1.jpg (568 KB, 1280x1534) Image search: [Google]
henry-v 1.jpg
568 KB, 1280x1534
>>70111106
Will it though? The reviews have been terrible. I don't expect it to make the money back.
>>
it was also a poorly done movie with retarded characters
>>
>>70111178
The screening I went was packed and people loved it, it received an ovation at the end. Fans will appreciate it and it's already breaking records in China
>>
>>70111274
not really
>>
>>70111274
No it wasn't, it was exactly like the game.
>>
>>70111318
Yes, the game. The World of Warcraft.
>>
>>70111318
that's what he said
>>
>>70111416
>>70111431
It's not "poorly made" if it's made like that on purpose. Most of the problems you have with the movie is the problems with the game also, so again it's not bad, it's just not for you
>>
>>70111416
>The World of Warcraft
Jesus, how many of you actually know that this is based on the first game "Warcraft: Orcs & Humans" and not the MMO? I refuse to believe that people are too dumb to do at least a LITTLE bit of research.
>>
>>70112082
are you trying to be ironic or something?

This has nothing to do with World of Warcraft: The Movie as inspired by Metzen
>>
>>70110921
You damn lying faggot, quit your bullshit, we can see right through it.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.