[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did he ever do anything wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
Did he ever do anything wrong?
>>
>Tortured innocent people
>Became a heroin addict
>Killed his boss

Nothing at all.
>>
Shot Curtis.
>>
>>70104835
this. killing Black Jack was the first time in the series when I actually questioned Bauer's methods. I'd still totally suck his dick, though.
>>
He didn't kill more people
>>
>>70104835

Even worse, the guy Curtis wanted to kill, died a few episodes later anyway by a bomb.

Just another bag of shit on the garbage pile that is season 6.
>>
nope hes pretty much the greatest american ever
>>
LITERALLY post-9/11 police state propaganda.
>>
File: 1441806295137.gif (58 KB, 132x140) Image search: [Google]
1441806295137.gif
58 KB, 132x140
>its a jack gets replaced by a nigger because of diversity season
>>
>>70104339
had a retard daughter instead of a son
>>
>>70105082
>its a jack gets replaced by an Albino because of diversity season
>>
>>70105077
did you even watch any of it? he constantly goes against the government to do the right thing
>>
>>70105082

At least it has a spinoff title to distinguish it, really a shame too, if 24 had just been an anthology series with a new cast each season from S2 this wouldn't be an issue, but after 9 seasons and a movie of Jack Bauer it'll be rough.

That said, kebabs are in it for the removing
>>
>>70104339

Nope, my husbando is perfect.
>>
>using a cup and saucer grip ever

what the fuck
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCiageqMHJc
>>
>>70104835

Curtis put himself in a position where Jack had to choose between killing his friend and letting tons of civilians die. He was a good guy, but he pretty much forced Jack's hand.
>>
>>70105262

I wonder if Jack/Keif's gun handling improves over the seasons?
>>
>>70105332

I don't think there was anything wrong with it in the first place. I remember reading that he sometimes even corrects others when they're doing a half-assed job. I'm no /k/ommando though.
>>
File: federalagent.jpg (112 KB, 634x966) Image search: [Google]
federalagent.jpg
112 KB, 634x966
>>70104994

Yeah Season 6 was rough, the family thing didn't help either.
>>
File: 7x24main.jpg (27 KB, 624x352) Image search: [Google]
7x24main.jpg
27 KB, 624x352
>>70104339
He converted to terrorism on his deathbed
>>
>>70105997

That was a pretty good scene 2bh, Jack is always so implacable so seeing him somewhat scared was refreshing.
>>
THEY'RE SHOOTING AT US
>>
>>70104339

Didn't ditch Audrey when he could.
>>
Who was the best 24fu?

Hard mode: no Agent Freckles.
>>
>>70108708
obviously michelle
>>
>>70105084

>implying his "nephew" wasn't actually his son
>>
>>70104339
He tackled a tree
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.