[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
She's probably going to end up Killing Jaqen H'gar
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 7
File: Arya_Stark_4.jpg (2 MB, 2334x2692) Image search: [Google]
Arya_Stark_4.jpg
2 MB, 2334x2692
She's probably going to end up Killing Jaqen H'gar and the other faceless girl. Then she's going to say something like "I AM ARYA STARK" "BLAH BLAH BLAH!"

Then she's gonna use the faces to go out and kill whoever she wants to kill.
>>
File: PX1154310845979498_3124504b.jpg (302 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
PX1154310845979498_3124504b.jpg
302 KB, 620x387
>>70104301
You are either pissed or just a savant FUCK YOU AND GAME OF DEAD SHITS
>>
>>70104301
I can see this shit happening
>>
>>70104301
shes so hot in that pic

rawr
>>
and as she leaves, we see a figure looking to see her go

>hehe, just according to keikaku (farts)
>>
would be vintage dabidkino
>>
>>70104301
"The time of the Faceless Men is over Jaqen H'gar! Now is the time for the Faceless Women."

>arya teleports behind jaqen's back and kills him instantly with a tiny knife
>>
>>70104947
cuts his penor off to emasculate him

jaqen lives to join grey turd, varis and theon
>>
>>70104301
welcome to 10 years ago?

This was always going to be her end route, just a question of details now

>are faceless folk retarded enough to send her out on her own back to Westeros to do some killing
>do they really think she is drinking their Koolaid or is it all a ruse to kill some time
>Will the many faced god use her as an Avatar to annihilate the pitiful state the faceless men have become?
>>
>>70104599
She looks like an angry leprechaun.
>>
>>70104947
This sounds about right.
>>
>>70104301

and its going to be awesome
>>
>>70104301
>A girls name is Stark
>Arya.. Stark
>>
>>70104301
yeah... ffs

so gay

at this point it's retarded that she's still even with them
>>
Imagine if they killed her off the amount of butthurt there would be
>>
>>70104301
Well the leaks that I think have been accurate so far say that faceless girl Aryas been training with is sent to kill her after Arya refuses to kill the actress. Arya kills the girl instead then flees back to Westeros. Doesn't say she kills Jaqen. I figure that might be a plot point later on.
>>
>>70105252
at this point nothing on the show really shocks me anymore. killing off main characters has lost its shock value. it feels gimmicky and cheap af.
>>
>>70105252
it'd be legitimate because then her story would've been a massive waste of time since it didn't affect anything else
>>
>>70105282
That makes no fucking sense, what's the point of this whole shit in Essos at all then? She didn't learn shit
>>
>>70104301

I would be so pissed if this happens but I can totally see it happening. The Faceless Men are so cool and that story line is really interesting, I wish they spent more time on it. I want to see Arya assimilate to their way of life and become one of them but it doesn't seem like that will happen.
>>
>>70105282
what terrible cop out

her arc isn't complete if she does not end up killing family
>>
>>70105350
I guess she's a half-assed ninja now or something? Maybe she steals a face or two to take back.
>>
File: -- expect us --.jpg (56 KB, 800x338) Image search: [Google]
-- expect us --.jpg
56 KB, 800x338
>>70105392
>The Faceless Men are so cool and that story line is really interesting
THEY'RE LITERALLY US SENPAI
>>
>>70105744
Shut up fag
>>
>>70105856
fuck you loser
>>
>>70105911
Yeah I'm a loser lol
>>
I never understood why Arya went to join the faceless men. Why not use that boat ride to get to East Watch by the Sea. Tell them your Jon Snow's sister, they'll send a letter to Castle Black, she meets up with Jon again. Why didn't she just do that?
>>
>>70104301
I don't care about her anymore. She was really cute during first 2 seasons and was a really promising actress. I don't know how but she seems like she has lost her talent, her scenes are kind of cringy at best. But that may be because of writers.
>>
>>70107214
I believe that was the plan but after failing to achieve that objective with arguably best fighter in the kingdoms you might have gotten discouraged too. With no money, and as a child it's probably not very easy to travel that far north. When all these happened, she just had a coin that was given to her to summon the only person who helped her during her journey.
>>
>>70104947
nothing personell kid
>>
>>70104301

It is known.
>>
That seems the most likely thing to happen.

It would be more interesting if she completed her training and was ordered to go kill Jon Snow or someone and had to be rehabilitated back to her old self or something, but I don't see her leaving Braavos without Needle.
>>
>>70105176
>so gay

>>>/myspace/
>>
>>70107705
I guess that makes sense, thanks anon. Being a Faceless Man seems like a shitty deal, though. They blind her and beat the shit out of her and now she's just doing their work for them. I don't really know where her story line is going
>>
>>70109707

Arya stark is supposedly a wild card, you wouldn't know what she will do with his assasin power

but honestly DnD are retarded and probably they will make her a mary sue good vs evil story bullshit

Jaqen H'gar is a dead man, it's funny how the cultural trend in 2016 decides who dies in a little story far away
>>
What else is there for the character though?
If she becomes a faceless man, she truly becomes irrelevant and a complete waste of time. Her exposing or destroying the faceless men system is about all there is for her character. I think the temple of black and white will be destroyed, raided, burnt, whatever.

p.s the faceless men are just pawns of CotF
>>
File: Degenerate_Detected.png (181 KB, 368x507) Image search: [Google]
Degenerate_Detected.png
181 KB, 368x507
>>70104599
>being attracted to kids
gaschamber.exe
>>
>>70104301

That's just stupid enough to happen on this shit show
>>
>>70110748

It's obvious. No more George RR Martin.

Arya left her sword hidden in the rocks and she still has a list of names. She obviously disagrees with killing people for pay in the previous episode.
>>
>>70110748
Well where you do you think the character is going? Arya little jedi training is largely irrelevant and how do you think this should be connected to the rest of the story?
>>
YFW Jaqen was never real and it was bran all along.
>>
She can't even damage Waif and she's going to kill Jaqen?

Fucking bullshit.

The entire series has become a feminist snow job.
>>
>>70111461

> she kills them and runs off
> pan to Jaqen watching from the shadows.
> it was all a ruse and people wanting to die wearing faces.
>>
>>70104301
in the books her final test will be to kill lady stoneheart, a person who cheated death

in the series, they'll send her after jon snow

either way she'll decide she is Arya Stark and they'll send assassins after her which she will outsmart by becoming her wolf
>>
>>70109805
Yeah, I hope she has a good ending to her story. I liked seeing her travelling with the hound. I think watching her travelling around westeros assassinating Lannister supporters with him would be more enjoyable than watching her hang out with the edge lords at the House of Black and White
>>
>>70111556
Hi George
>>
File: 1433167048794.jpg (52 KB, 599x592) Image search: [Google]
1433167048794.jpg
52 KB, 599x592
>>70111556
I'd like it tho
>>
>>70104301
Didn't Jackin' Muhdick die 2 times in the show already?

Isn't the whole point in the show that "dying" as a faceless man mean literally nothing? Since they are no-one, they can always come back?
>>
Actress no longer looks like she's 11 and you lose interest in here scenes... Seems legit.
>>
>>70107590

So the actress no longer looks like she's 11 and you lose interest... seems legit.
>>
>>70105252
Ramsay will flay her clit skin and feed it to his dogs while fucking Theron's foreskin collection
>>
>>70104301
No, she's going to stab Ja'qen and he's going to whimper "you...it is forbidden to kill another faceless man," and she'll get a stupid sneer on her quasimodo face and say "A girl is not a man" and twist the knife
>and who
>are you
>>
Where are the rest of the faceless men? We only ever see two of them. Are there even more?
>>
>>70113457
Probably too busy assassinating stuff
>>
>>70113098
>>>/r/eddit
>>
>>70104301
A girl has a name, and her name is Arya Stark.

Her name is Arya Stark

Her name is Arya Stark

Her name is Arya Stark
>>
>>70104544

is this pick real? how many guys do you think gillian anderson can take on at one time cause i'm seeing like 6 dudes that could get gripped on somewhere.
>>
shes gonna kill ramsay and ruin bastardbowl
>>
>>70113763
If they deny Theon his revenge like that I'm gonna be mad
>>
Are her parts the worst parts of the show? There's even less actual plot development then the fucking Danny scenes and that's a real achievement.
>>
>>70114127
At least Danny shows us some tits and ass once in a while. Give Maisie a nude scene and we'll reconsider.
>>
>tfw she kills jackie as he is dying he morphs back into his real self... syrio feels
>>
>>70104301
>Backstab Jaken with a tiny knife
>"I AM ARYA STARK, FACE IT BITCH"
>>
>>70112819
She hasn't seen the faceless man who was season 2 JackinACar since the end of season 2.
>>
>>70113393
>there hasn't been a Rains ending since Tywin died

>there hasn't been a good show since Tywin died
>>
File: Capture.jpg (54 KB, 656x575) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
54 KB, 656x575
>>70110614
>>70113098

It's 2016, everyone's a pedo. Even Chad
>>
>>70105252
she has GRRM getting his dick wet armour
>>
File: kekeke.jpg (19 KB, 227x295) Image search: [Google]
kekeke.jpg
19 KB, 227x295
>>70114456
>FACE IT BITCH
>>
>>70114467
Then why do all the other faceless men use Jackrabbit's face?

They have thousands of faces to choose from, but they keep picking his?

How does main faceless man even know to use Jackrabbit's face when first meeting with Arya?
>>
>>70115375
Because Jackhammer is the one she marginally trusts, like the little stupid shit she is
>>
>>70113841
>Theon
>no fingers
>no toes
>somehow kills one of Ramsay's "20 good men" with a rusty dagger through 3 layers

Do showfags really think Theon will magically kill Ramsay?
Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.