[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Wolfgang AMADEUS Mozart JESUS CHRIST REALLY?!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: mozart.jpg (27 KB, 633x258) Image search: [Google]
mozart.jpg
27 KB, 633x258
>Wolfgang AMADEUS Mozart

JESUS CHRIST REALLY?!
>>
Too many words
>>
>>70101890
There are precisely as many words as there need to be... This post is truly the voice of God himself.
>>
>Are you trained in memes?
>I studied them in my youth
>then you must know this one: "NARWHAL"
>Can't say that I'm familiar with it
>then how about this one: "BACON"
>I'm familiar with the food but not the meme
>This is absurd, I made lots of memes, more than 40 video edits, ah, I know, do you know this one?: "I'M A BIG GUY..."
>FOR YOU! A LOT OF LOYALTY FOR A HIRED GUN! TAKE THIS HOTHEAD OUTTA HERE! Oh, that's charming, I didn't know you made that
>I didn't. That was /tv/. 4chan's Television & Film board
>the board you accuse yourself of ruining
>>
File: meme problem.jpg (17 KB, 434x403) Image search: [Google]
meme problem.jpg
17 KB, 434x403
>>70101663
>>
Mozart would be a weird title and Wolfgang sounds like bestiality
>>
>>70101663
>implying Amadeus isn't GOAT
>implying

Geez, I hate when /tv/ is being contrarian for the sake of it
>>
>>70102471
>>
ROCK ME AMADEUS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVikZ8Oe_XA
>>
File: drzaius.gif (877 KB, 345x270) Image search: [Google]
drzaius.gif
877 KB, 345x270
>>70102791
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkaDRvFYoZA
>>
>>70102879
>what's wrong with me?
>I think you're crazy
>want a second opinion
>you're also lazy
>>
>Thank you for upvoting my post
>Excuse me?
>None of my colleagues did
>Mozart I would never miss anything you've photoshopped
>But it's simply a JUST thread
>No, no, it's the grandest schertzo... tell you what, you're the greatest memer known to me
>>
Imagine being Salieri in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, you fuckin' fine, all talanted with your tight concertos and horrific smelly fart jokes. I would totally listen to your music, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is compose another opera in his Vienna apartment.
>>
>>70102791
i actually love this song. i have like 3 different versions downloaded
>>
>>70102983
???
but he DID love Mozart and he DIDN'T say it
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.