[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
more like 0/10 cloverfield lane how did people like this pile
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 3
File: shit.jpg (91 KB, 1280x854) Image search: [Google]
shit.jpg
91 KB, 1280x854
more like 0/10 cloverfield lane
how did people like this pile of trash?
>>
>>70100914
people like mew
>>
>>70100914
>hate
>$100 million box office

lol nobody even watched it retard
>>
>>70100914
Can someone spoil this movie for me? What was the twist?
>>
>>70100953
Man doesn't let girl go out because he says there are ayy lmaos outside.
Woman doesn't believe him because he seems mentally unstable.
She finally escapes.
Turns out there are ayy lmaos outside and the man was right all along.
>>
>>70100953
john goodman is tinfoil conspiracy guy, then we learn he was right about everyone dying outside (which we fucking knew all along since this is in the cloverfield universe). then we find out that although he is right he is still a psycho killer, she escapes the vault with a diy gasmask (lol) and fights off some aliens action movie style like day after tomorrow - the end.
>>
>>70101047
but that is a rape dungeon right?
>>
feets :3
>>
>>70101047
Goodman did nothing wrong.
>>
it was pretty good though
>>
>>70101170
its called a bomb shelter... its something people had to protect themselves from the patriarchy before SJW technology was invented.
>>
i really enjoyed this movie
trailers literally use the best parts of movies and this is well known, how do you go into this NOT expecting exactly what happened?
>>
>>70101216

Were there nice feets in this movie? Might watch it, if so.
>>
>>70101692
what about that girl who disappeared and Howard said was his daughter?
>>
>>70101786
that was his daughter, the other guy was lying so he could steal mew away from goodman and make off with her.
>>
>>70100914
More like Cloverfield Lame
>>
>>70101916
It seemed like it, but it had a nail with blood in that room, and that dude couldn't crawl in the ventilation right?
>>
>>70102001
he pretended like he couldn't fit, but he was lying cuz he didn't want to make it seem like he knew anything about what was in that room. otherwise goodman might suspect something.
>>
>>70101786
>>70101916
>>70102001
>>70102081
Goodman murdered his daughter two years before the invasion because he was an actual fucking doomsday psycho, it wasn't a nail it was the earring she wore in the picture and the other dude couldn't go into the ducts because of his injured arm.

I can't believe how little attention span some people have.
>>
>>70101047

Goodman is a crazy rapist murderer but there really are aliens outside.
>>
>>70100914
>tfw you will never rescue MEW from a car accident and lock her in your doomsday bunker and make her say that she will behave and she is sorry

Why even live?
>>
>>70102266
this is a lie, goodman's daughter went to live with her mother after they split up. The other guy was the one who was using the bunker to murder girls. that's why the earring and blood was in the fuse box room.
>>
>>70102266
>>70102496
Dafuq? IIRC, Goodman only actually killed his daughter's friend, who he had a picture of and who he *said* was his daughter until otherdude told lady the truth (whatatwist).
>>
>>70103204
Fuck. Sorry. I clicked "spoiler" but it didn't block anything out. I don't know how serious people are about spoilers on this board. I guess I'll find out.
>>
>>70103204
Other dude just said she was a girl that disappeared two years ago. He had no idea goodman was her dad, and the whole thing was confirmed when the second picture fell out of the book.
The picture of goodman and the girl happily together and the girl wearing the earring.
They really drove it home, bro.
>>
>>70103327
Not to mention all the dialogue after this where they explicitly say he fucking murdered his daughter.

Or how he is proficient at disposing corpses with acid.

Or how he obviously wants to replace his daughter with Mew, and couldn't even see her as a woman during the board game they played, but only as a "little princess".

Where you guys fucking stoned watching this?
>>70102496 this guy is trolling, but >>70103204, come on dude.
>>
>>70100914
i was drunk seeing this and started laughing hysterically in the theater at the ending. whoever came up with that should be fired
>>
>>70100914
Oi, you disrespectin the MEW, you cunt?
>>
any more essential taken hostage by a deranged fatty-core?
so far I've only got misery, the human centipede 2 and cloverfield lane
>>
>>70100914
Because I'm madly in love with MEW
>>
>>70103456
Okay, I think this clears up the confusion: "She shows the picture to Emmett, who recognizes her as a missing girl from his high school, Brittany. They then discover a polaroid of Brittany wearing the same clothes loaned to Michelle" (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/10_Cloverfield_Lane). He didn't kill his daughter, Megan - but he he did tell MEW that the polaroid was his daughter, when it was actually Brittney, who was the girl in the ventilation system. >>70102496
is actually right.
>>
post her feet
>>
>>70103878
No, you can't. She's my waifu and you will not sexualise her.
>>
>>70103849
No fucking way. You got me stumped man.
That actually gives a whole new layer of crazy to goodman's character.
>>
i liked her barefoot soles
>>
>>70103958
She's MY waifu you fuck
>>
>>70103878
>>
>>70104265
STOP IT RREEEEEEEE
>>
>>70103963
how do you miss that? it even a line of dialog
>>
>>70101047
hey to be fair, he only said there was an explosion, and he was already a conspiracy theory nut before he built the bunker, and he started talking about the chinese and the russians and then aliens and later did all that creepy shit about his missing daughter

the twist of the aliens wasn't the greatest twist, but it was well hidden.
>>
>>70104370
No clue bro, seen it twice too.
>>
>>70104265
is this the crossfit?
>>
>>70103849
but why did Howard say she is his daughter?
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.