[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SORRY MY PRADA'S AT THE CLEANERS ALONG WITH MY HOODIE AND
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5
File: eduardo1.jpg (70 KB, 848x528) Image search: [Google]
eduardo1.jpg
70 KB, 848x528
SORRY MY PRADA'S AT THE CLEANERS ALONG WITH MY HOODIE AND MY FUCK YOU FLIP FLOPS YOU PRETENTIOUS DOUCHEBAG
>>
LAWYER UP
A
W
Y
E
R

U
P
>>
>>70100857
BANE?
>>
>>70100857
FUCK YOU MAN IM GONNA BE SPIDER MAN
>>
M A R K ? !
>>
What are "Fuck You Flip Flops"?
>>
FISH EAT OTHER FISH

THE MARLINS AND THE TROUT
>>
>>70100857

He deserved an Oscar for this.
>>
The greatest gladiator match in the history of the world! Luthor of Lexcorp vs Man of Spider!
>>
A Sorkin such a meme screenwriter
>>
>>70102713
regular flip flops that you wear in a professional environment to assert your dominance and show that you're above protocol
>>
>>70102894

Well if you own the company I think you can wear whatever you please.
>>
SUP BITCHES
>>
File: _1390754531.gif (2 MB, 519x252) Image search: [Google]
_1390754531.gif
2 MB, 519x252
>>70103869
>>
>>70102915
He means when Zuckerberg would wear a hoodie and flip flops to meetings when they were still trying to get funded.
>>
He's wired in
>>
>>70100857
Great line. Great movie. Pure kino.
>>
>>70101117

A strange and cringy line.
>>
>>70104118
Don't contradict me, faggot
>>
How come this guy and Zuckerberg were GOAT tier in this movie but now they suck in literally everything?
>>
Still the best movie of the decade.
>>
>>70104145

>faggot

Think I'll kill myself now, thanks alot asshole
>>
>>70104172

Shit writing/direction, mostly. Actors are a means to end, not the end itself.
>>
>>70104172
Fincher. His direction even managed to make that hack Sorkin's lines sound natural and unforced.
>>
>>70104172
because in that movie they play dwebs, which is what they actually are
they didn't really even act. they just read the lines and shouted angrily when needed.
acting is when you become something you are not.
>>
>>70104172

I liked Eisenburg in Adventurland.
>>
>>70104279

Shut the fuck up, nigger.
>>
>>70102894
That's funny, because my uncle is the CEO of a pretty big, international company. He would wear these ugly, braided shoes with his dress pants and jacket at work because they were comfortable. Everyone else wore normal dress shoes. I asked him if they thought it was weird and he just said: "I don't care, I'm the boss". He is really rich and pretty eccentric.
>>
>>70104279
I actually do too
>>
File: SocialNetwork[1].jpg (104 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
SocialNetwork[1].jpg
104 KB, 600x400
the opening scene where he breaks up with erica and then walks home through campus is a scene that i connect with more than many others in film or tv. i wish that i could have had friends and interactions with girls on the weekends at bars like this in college but i was a total loser and a ghost and had none. i love the music and the young people talking in the background. i just wish that i could have been in the thick of things and in the middle of something good in life while i was young. what really gets me is his walk home. i had lonely walks throughout campus so many times since i was a loner and had no friends. the music during this scene does something to me that makes me feel nostalgic and sad. it feels like every hope and dream that i had about being happy and every hope and dream i had about enjoying life at that age is slowly vanishing while i listen and think back on my life. it makes me sad to see that fall night and to remember how it felt for me, the way the air and the breeze felt. i always wished that i could have walked with or talked to that qt that he walks past. there were so many pretty and smart girls like that where i went to school; none acknowledged my existence. my campus even looked like the one in the film. i'm 26 now and this scene gets up into my soul in some haunting, sad way. the visual and the music mean so much. my life is a mess now and i think about suicide all the time. so many nights when i go to bed i replay the music from the second half of this scene over and over on youtube before i go to sleep to the sound of it. if my life were a song it would be this music from trent reznor who did the film's soundtrack. it's the sound of regret and my life lost. shit. never put it into words before until now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlXwTxpC6u0
>>
HOW ABOUT NOW STILL WIRED IN
>>
>>70104279
Adventureland is a bretty comfy coming-of-age movie desu
>>
>>70104533

Nice blog post faggot.
>>
>>70100857
Mediocre movie, TERRIBLE script.

>>70104533
Hahaha fucking wow what a faggot.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.