[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
New Blob movie when?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: blob.jpg (108 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
blob.jpg
108 KB, 500x500
New Blob movie when?
>>
>>70098496

You really want to see a CG blob?
>>
>>70098496
No thanks f.a.m
>>
>>70098496
I thought Rob Zombie was supposed to be directing one.
>>
Based Steve McQueen, any blob remake will be terrible.
>>
>>70098496
I don't think they've set a date for Clerks 3 yet
>>
We already have enough movies starring Melissa McCarthy.
>>
>>70099342
Have you seen the 80's one?
>>70099394
kek
>>
They just made one last year, anon.
>>
>>70098496
>decide to rewatch blob remake
>this scene comes up
>don't remember it at all
>it's fucking terrifying and triggers me for days

why am I such a pussy now? I've seen this movie before and just shrugged this shit off, but now it's legit nauseating
>>
>>70099566
I'm almost tempted to watch this just to see which one-liner it was that pushed that guy over the edge that shot up the theater. I'm willing to bet it was a manlet joke.
>>
Couple weeks back some anon leaked some plot points of the script.

At the end of the '88 movie that crazy priest had a piece of the blob in a jar. New movie will take place in the current year with the crazy priest being obviously much older but as crazy as always, if not more so.
We are shown a montage of his last 3 decades which he spent cutting that piece into two smaller pieces and keeping them apart, then doing same with the two smaller pieces and so on and so on. He feeds the pieces insects so they don't become too small for him to cut in half. We see him stop doing this for a while and then start again whenever reading or hearing about something "godless" or "satanic" in the papers or on tv. Like pro gay wedding laws and terrorists and pro-abortion laws and stuff like that. Total loon. What finally triggers him is the announcement of some super popular satanic goth/metal/whatever band planning to give a huge concert in NYC. There are raving fans on tv talking about how god can suck their dick and satan rules and edgy shit like that. He takes that as a sign to put his plan into motion. At the end of the montage we see him stand in a warehouse surrounded by thousands of small jars each with a marblesized piece of blob in it.

>1/2
>>
>>70099780
>pushed that guy over the edge that shot up the theater

u wot?
>>
>>70098496
Why make a new one? The movie in your picture is fucking perfect. It would be literally impossible to make a better blob movie. I rewatched it recently and it's still pure kino, holds up beautifully especially when compared to the shit on the market today.

Please Kino Gods, never remake The Blob. Let it shine on as it is.
>>
>>70099797

Later he puts all the jars through a shock freezer and then puts the blob pieces into a cooler and stores them. He takes them to concert and from a high up spot he starts throughing the pieces into the crowd. Nobody really notices, I mean it's a tiny piece of whatever during a wild concert. But after a few minutes the pieces thaw and giant chain reaction starts. At first just a few people with blob attached to them, eating at the scream which barely anyone notices. But they grow fast from feeding and suddenly a stampede makes sure that also the tiny pieces have some trampled person to easily attach to and feed off. After everything consumable has been consumed by all the tiny Blobs they come together like the T-1000. The stadium/concert hall is ground zero of the new Blob.

>2/2
>>
>>70099797
>>70099857

>not just slipping it into someone's drink as a jello shot
>>
>>70099533
>Have you seen the 80's one?
Yep. Awful.
>>
File: 1464381442002.jpg (28 KB, 853x480) Image search: [Google]
1464381442002.jpg
28 KB, 853x480
>>70098496
What did you say?
>>
>>70099808

Some old guy went all white people rage during a premiere. However, as he only killed like 1-3 people (including himself) and since the situation was resolved quickly, this barely registered in the American consciousness.
>>
New Ghost Busters had 4.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.