[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
He's very good though. He's not actor, but um... You
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: Not many of them were.png (274 KB, 622x439) Image search: [Google]
Not many of them were.png
274 KB, 622x439
He's very good though. He's not actor, but um... You know, not many of them were.
>>
>>70092308
You fucked it up. Come back tomorrow and try again.
>>
i wonder how much that ambulance scene cost
>>
>>70092308
"Harrison Ford was a carpenter. As far as I'm concerned, Harrison Ford is still a carpenter... He looks like he's always just about to fit a joist. That guy is on auto-cruise. Harrison Ford is on auto-cruise! I wish he'd just get it into fourth once in a while. Jesus, also another great carpenter. Well, I don't know if he was a good carpenter, but his eye wasn't really on the job from the age of 27 up. He had bigger fish to fry. Literally, he had bigger fish to fry. But, it just shows that woodwork is a good grounding for whatever profession you end up going into."
>>
>>70092308
FATHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
>>
I, got a script, read it. Scared me senseless, comme d'habitudes. And I said to Garth, I looked straight into his face, I've never been afraid of holding a man's gaze - it's natural. I said "this is going to be the most significant televisual event since Quantum Leap." And I do not say that lightly.
>>
>>70092308
"YOU AND HE WERE...

BUDDIES,
WEREN'T YOU?"
Need I say more?
>>
File: garth.jpg (31 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
garth.jpg
31 KB, 640x480
Something was pouring from his mouth, he examined his sleeve. Blood? Blood. Crimson copper-smelling blood. His blood. Blood, blood. Blood. And bits of sick.
>>
>>70092308
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ECGKcl4s-k
>>
>>70092308
Is that Doctor Pavel
>>
>tfw you will never be as cool and handsome as dr dagless
>>
>I've stood in Dean's front room and watched him make a lot of love.
>>
File: image.jpg (77 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77 KB, 600x600
>>70094903
>mfw
>>
>>70094953

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OO-ZGP68-3w
obligatory
>>
the next sequence in the show a last is lost. the pertaining can of film was destroyed in a drink-related misadventure in fulham.
>>
>>70092308
IM A ONE TRACK LOVER
>>
File: HOTFIRE.jpg (29 KB, 594x444) Image search: [Google]
HOTFIRE.jpg
29 KB, 594x444
>>70095023
i fucking lose it when ayoade's verse comes in jesus christ
>>
>>70095023
based
>>
>>70092653
Apparently it almost killed the doctor woman actress when they went out to watch.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.