[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>You'll get your rent when you stop you daughterfucking!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7
File: hqdefault (1).jpg (10 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (1).jpg
10 KB, 480x360
>You'll get your rent when you stop you daughterfucking!

So weird how the incest subplot in Spiderman 2 goes nowhere.
>>
File: uncle-ben.jpg (182 KB, 1600x1204) Image search: [Google]
uncle-ben.jpg
182 KB, 1600x1204
>Remember Peter, with great power comes great responsibility.
>Responsibility to beat the shit out of each and every negro you see.
I knew Uncle Ben was a little racist, then again what old guy isn't? But this was just too excessive.
>>
>>70091164
It was a different time.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (50 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
50 KB, 1280x720
>>70090995
Don't worry, Marvel will fix this in the next one.
>>
>>70090995
>posts cap from Spidey 3

At least meme correctly.
>>70091326
I saw a teat screening and the part where F.R.I.D.A.Y. takes over the suit and rapes Aunt May with the laser dick was really excessive.
Thankfully there was a nice quip where the AI said targeted and firing and it really eased the mood.
>>
>>70091354
Someone get this hothead outta here
>>
Post the man of spider thing
>>
Eat shit mod
>>
>Do you know how many jews i've sacrificed!?
I get it, Osborn was an asshole but did he have to be an antisemite as well?
Does green goblin gas jews in the comics?
>>
File: 1464352142637.png (282 KB, 1863x582) Image search: [Google]
1464352142637.png
282 KB, 1863x582
>>70091522
>>
File: norman.jpg (33 KB, 500x435) Image search: [Google]
norman.jpg
33 KB, 500x435
>Harry tells me you're quite the science whiz. You know, I'm something of a scientist myself. I like to pee on ants and watch them swim around in it. I sometimes wonder what they think of the mysterious yellow rain. They panic at first, mandibles flailing, running into each other, trying to escape the warm, bitter stream, but eventually the come to accept it, maybe even enjoy it. Really puts things into perspective. So Pete, if you ever find yourself in doubt, just find an ant hill, and pee on it. You'll thank me later.
>>
>>70091533
Think he did early in the comics, but after WWII they tried to tone it down. Still gotta give it to Raimi for going back to the source material.
>>
File: my sides.gif (499 KB, 480x228) Image search: [Google]
my sides.gif
499 KB, 480x228
>>70091659
>>
>>70091639
Thanks kind anon
>>
>>70091659
Based Christopher Walken
>>
File: latest-1.jpg (45 KB, 400x265) Image search: [Google]
latest-1.jpg
45 KB, 400x265
>I caught you schlicking didn't I
>FINISH IT!!
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.