[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did normies love it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2
File: hodor.jpg (112 KB, 959x639) Image search: [Google]
hodor.jpg
112 KB, 959x639
Why did normies love it?
>>
mental illness is funny?
>>
>>70090744
>normies
Liking superhero movies and being a virgin doesn't make you a special snowflake. You're as normal as they come.
>>
white man holding the gate while two of the chosen run away.
>>
REMINDER: HOLD THE DOOR WAS GRRM'S PLAN ALL ALONG.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>70090824

Liking capeshit is about as normie as it gets...
>>
>>70090855
>tfw you actually thought GRRM had a plan to finish the series
>tfw he really was a hack all along

WHY
>>
>>70091133
Are you a fucking parrot?
>>
>>70090744
I don't think they did.

My ultranormie showpleb sister said it was ridiculous and laughed at it.

true sisterkino
>>
>>70091342
Are you?
>>
>>70091472
I ate your sister's ass. There was a piece of shitty toilet paper stick to her asshole. I swallowed it.
>>
>>70091530
ebin xD
>>
>>70090824
nice projection lel
>>
>>70090744

Lol he is a timeslave, literally. In a cyclical time of events he aways gonna be the retarded slave.
>>
>>70090744
This is complicated. You have to understand memes in the real sense of the word, as discrete units of culture information transferred around a population of people. The real difference between normies and non-normies is (and always has been) the ability of the latter group to question memes, for better and worse.

"Game of Thrones is good no matter what" is a very strong meme. Normies don't question anything that happens in the series no matter how terrible the writing gets because it's GoT. It, by definition, cannot be bad. The reaction to the Marvel movies is the same. The MCU is just as shit as the X-Men or whatever, but the meme says "The MCU is good no matter what", so you follow it. Failing to follow the meme means you're some kind of weirdo or a filthy contrarian, no matter how much the subject of the meme dives into poor quality territory.

The meme is so pervasive that Game of Thrones can have a fart joke every episode this season and normies don't bat an eye.
>>
>>70091585
>projection
Quiet, cunnyfag.
>>
Everybody in this shit board is a fucking normie, stupid bitch
>>
>>70090744
They are part of a friend group that has a quiet friend who they all feel sorry for. They get sentimental about a character that they identify him with.

>Yeah, anon is like that retarded giant who never really talks
>No! Anon deded :(
>>
>>70091645
t. cuck
>>
>>70091662
t. normie and cuck
>>
>>70091679
t. plebe
>>
>>70091758
t. peasant, normie and cuck
>>
>>70091775
Have you spoken to Abigail lately?
>>
>>70091796
Only to her asshole
>>
>>70091829
Matt?
>>
>>70091857
Jack
>>
>>70091829
Your facial hair is horrendous.
Also, go wash your face.
>>
File: aussiesrekt.png (4 MB, 300x10000) Image search: [Google]
aussiesrekt.png
4 MB, 300x10000
>>70091938
>>
>>70091530
Is that what a bondburger is?
>>
>>70092168
lol
>>
>>70091180
I'm relieved desu, now I don't care about the books never coming out
>>
>>70091619
this this this this this this this this this this this

I hope WW3 starts soon so they have to cancel this piece of shit show.
>>
>>70092022
I don't get it.
>>
>>70092937
They have shit internet so the image takes forever to load from top to bottom.
>>
>>70092937
Incoherent noise (white gaussian) is the hardest thing to compress by every format that exists, since it's unpredictable.
So it's just an image made to be as heaviest as possible to shit on people with low bandwidth.
>>
>>70090850
>Jews
>Not white
When will this meme end?
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.