[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>8.3/10 >People love it no matter what some stinky hipsters
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: mfw.jpg (202 KB, 656x930) Image search: [Google]
mfw.jpg
202 KB, 656x930
>8.3/10
>People love it no matter what some stinky hipsters think
>Its grosses over 900 million
>Two more movies are made following WC3 storyline with Arthas and Illidan's downfall

WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE
>>
File: 1.jpg (39 KB, 470x475) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
39 KB, 470x475
Planning on seeing it soon

In before the Evans poster
>>
File: 1464303187455.png (110 KB, 525x786) Image search: [Google]
1464303187455.png
110 KB, 525x786
>>70087606
>Even before release.
>>
>>70087820
My friends and i booked the entire theater for ourselves.
It's the movie we've all been waiting for for 10 years and it's gonna be great.
>>
File: 1.jpg (362 KB, 1832x1832) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
362 KB, 1832x1832
>>70088141
Good for you pal, you better enjoy it.
I did the same with bvs
>>
>>70088141
ITS GONNA BE GREAT
>>
Saw it yesterday. I've played and loved WC2, WC3 and WoW in the past. It's not a garbage movie, but it does have some serious flaws, pacing being a major one. If it wasn't a Warcraft movie and just some new fantasy universe it would get received a lot harder.
>>
Movie was actually really good. Better than the capeshit and renakes Hollywood is doing. I would suggest everyone to see it. Its worth the 10 bucks.
>>
BLIZZARD IS PAYING OFF THE IMDB USERBASE
>>
>>70089006
Yep this

It doesn't deserve 25% on RT but it has some major flaws
It doesn't serve 8.3 on IMDB either
>>
>>70089771
Would you say 65% is an accurate representation ?
>>
No matter how good it is or how it does they should have blown their load on a wc3 movie first.
The characters are more relatable and actually somewhat developed. It just a better story, with all of the intertwining arcs. Orcs trying to find their home, stepping on the nelfs toes in the process. Grom's redemption to cap off the orc's settling down. Arthas' early growth and then fall to madness as he desperately tries to save his land and then returns to destroy it.

God wc3 is so fucking good
>>
>>70087606
who cares
>>
It was 9.0 two days ago so it's dropping hard, now it's down to 8.2.

We know Warcraft is shit anyways, no need to watch it.
>>
>>70089771

It also has below 20 reviews on rotten, so its not a lot to go by at the moment
>>
imbd's score is composed of 16 year old manchildren who voted before the movie was even released
>>
>>70093518
rt score is composed of numale feminists who vote basing on their agenda and how well minorities are represented
>>
>>70093518
That doesn't hold up though. As literally every big studio movie with a marketing budget has thousands of 10s before its released.
>>
>>70093517
>>70093599
It's shit bros, time to be a man and face reality.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.