[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The names Bond - - James Bond 007 ® ™
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: bond.jpg (45 KB, 445x594) Image search: [Google]
bond.jpg
45 KB, 445x594
The names Bond - - James Bond 007 ® ™
>>
Too old and been in too many iconic roles.
>>
>>70084918
39 is fine
>>
>>70084918

>Too old

piss off, he's the same age craig was when he was chosen
>>
>>70084948

He'd be 41 by his first movie comes out.
>>
>>70084982

Craig was 36 when his first movie came out. Prrobably 34 when it went to production.
>>
>>70084982

Yeah, and as soon as they were done with the origins story they had to move onto a "Bond is getting too old for this" story because Craig was starting to look worse than Roger Moore: the later years.
>>
>>70084189
He won't be Bond. Too overexposed, oscar nominated. He'll be too expensive too soon.
>>
>>70085189
>He won't be Bond. Too overexposed
agreed
>>
>>70085189

Exactly. People gotta understand that Bond franchise is very conservatives and they go with low profile actors.

Isn't Craig not allowed to play roles with tuxes?
>>
>sullied by capeshit and vidyashit
>viable to be Bond
L O L
O
L
>>
>>70085277
>Isn't Craig not allowed to play roles with tuxes?

Only for as long as you are Bond, after your stint is over you can wear tuxedos in other movies again
>>
File: bond girls laughing.jpg (49 KB, 565x430) Image search: [Google]
bond girls laughing.jpg
49 KB, 565x430
>>70084982

>craig
>bond
>>
File: twne.jpg (331 KB, 638x892) Image search: [Google]
twne.jpg
331 KB, 638x892
>>70084999
Brosnan was the same age at Goldeneye

Also checked
>>
>>70087488
Checking your check
>>
>>70084189
too white
next
>>
>>70084189
Being well known before playing Bond means fuck all. Brosnan was well known for playing Remington Steele before being offered the part. Roger Moore had been famous for playing The Saint. The obvious money is on Tom Hiddleston, but I wouldn't rule out Fassbender, Dan Stevens or Aidan Turner either. Protip it won't be a nigger or a women who plays him regardless.
>>
File: 002.jpg (361 KB, 1500x1740) Image search: [Google]
002.jpg
361 KB, 1500x1740
Mikey Fassy is a really great actor though isn't he? He could pull it off wonderfully. That said...

Bond is a shitty, over rated, predictable, boring, lame, propaganda ridden, downright worthless franchise without any fucking merits what so ever other than being a cash cow for Sony or whoever the fuck owns the rights to the shit. Who gives a fuck? Daniel Craig is a great actor. I'm sure Tom will do fine in the role. It's not exactly all that meaningful anyway. It's just fucking money. Big fucking money.

Honestly, I'm more looking forward to another installment to the Mission: Impossible franchise. The last couple films there were quality productions. Shit, even Marvel is doing a better job talking similar story lines. Compare The Winter Soldier to Spectre for example. Both had really similar story lines. Only different is the Marvel flick was actually worth watching. That bloated, ridiculous and vastly over-rated and over-praised quasi-oneer which opened Spectre should tell you everything you need to know about the movie: Masturbatory mediocrity and hopeless unoriginality.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.