[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just finished this and really enjoyed the writing despite the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 184x273) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 184x273
Just finished this and really enjoyed the writing despite the cliche premise. Any thoughts, /tv/?
>>
Gillian Jacobs should have done nude and panty scenes
>>
>>70079682
Off to a great start here
>>
Did anyone else get a little uncomfortable during some of the more awkward scenes?

Great show, looking forward to the next season.
>>
was I the only one who hated the guy??

I liked him at the start but then he turned in total fucking doucheag towards the end..

I mean he CHEATED on her just because she was not like all lovey-dovery and needy and then once she starts becoming needy and wanting him and not 'cool and rebellious ' he just deletes her off her phone and admits that he only liked her because she was "cool and rebellious" but at the start of the show he was this pathetic nerd who wanted someone needy and affectionate

and and the end when he gets dumped by the hot girl with huge tits he goes back to her and they kiss and thats supposed to be romantic and im supposed to root her him??

Im not some cuck who likes girl who and whores and sluts and not some sjw or feminist btw.. the girl in the show starts out like this but we find out that it's just a wall she jut up and inside she is just a needy girl who wants to be loved and someone to take care of her,,,

but yeah it just pissed me off how he was a douche bag even though he was supposed to be the 'nice guy'

which is kind of worse because it only strengths the sjws' hate toward the phrase 'not all guys'
>>
>>70079504

If you like Love you should check out You're the Worst. They're similar shows except You're the Worst is way better imo.
>>
>>70079939
I disliked the chick a lot too, but yea she wasn't as big of a douche as the guy.

She was obviously very manipulative as well, they both were.

I hope that in the new season they both break away from each other and find other people that fit their personalities more.

I'm not too big of a fan of the opposites attract movie archetype, because for a show that wants to depict relationships realistically its not a realistic pairing of two people.
>>
Has /tv/ finally embraced chickino?
>>
>>70079682
Have you watched Choke?
>>
The guy was a typical nice guy piece of shit fedora asshole. The woman was just as unlikeable

I think that's why I enjoyed the series so much. I didn't really want either of them to do well.
>>
File: large (1).jpg (21 KB, 500x379) Image search: [Google]
large (1).jpg
21 KB, 500x379
>>70079504
>Love
>We've all been there
I'm not even convinced my own parents loved me.
>>
>>70080042
yeah i saw her tits mmm so sexy
>>
>>70080042

Not the guy you were replying to but I was so disappointed by that movie. The book's story is really solid and could have made for a great movie, I was pissed that they didn't follow the book. It should have been much better.
>>
File: 1370553122959.jpg (53 KB, 750x449) Image search: [Google]
1370553122959.jpg
53 KB, 750x449
>>70079504
Heidi needed to be a bigger character in the show. She had good chemistry with everyone. also I don't recall the aussi roommate doing much.
>>
>>70079967

I love YTW but it's way over the top, too much for me. Love is better for me because I have seen it happen literally dozens of times: ugly fuck with a decent job and unrealistic expectations gets with some washed up but still attractive slut and gets cold feet when shit becomes too real
>>
>>70080378
I loved Birdie, she was honestly one of the characters that made the show worth watching.
She's pretty much a person that I aspire to be in real life.
>pretty qt too
>>
File: Witch Sex Love.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Witch Sex Love.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.