[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gentlemen of /tv/ I give you: The failed Clerks TV Show pil
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1
File: clerks_2_.jpg (15 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
clerks_2_.jpg
15 KB, 480x360
Gentlemen of /tv/

I give you: The failed Clerks TV Show pilot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wR8COL2GGTw
>>
>Jim Bruer
>>
>american """"""""""""humour""""""""""
>>
>>70077815
>These are some really great items, Sandra
>Audience laughs

?

>You're one of those people that think tanning causes cancer, right?
>Audience laughs

??

>It could be true Dante, leave the poor goddess alone
>Audience laughs

???

This isn't funny.
>>
>>70077876
whatever happened to him?
>>
>>70078031
hehehehehehehe
>>
>>70077815

pretty sure Kevin Smith had nothing to do with the tv-show, think he mentioned that fiasco in one of his Q&A's
>>
the shoplifter is the only legitimate laugh so far.
>>
>>70078121
I got a chuckle out of "big, vague plans." Gonna watch the rest later but monitor thread.
>>
>>70078031
Nah you just didn't get it
>>
>I don't know how you top off a night like this. Oh wait, sex in a car.

I thought this was being marketed towards tweens. Nobody of age would legit like this.
>>
gritty hbo tv adaption when?

at least the cartoon was pretty good.
>>
wow they even had Soul Asylum at the end
>>
>two Randalls

Why?
>>
It's kinda comfy desu.
>>
>>70078118
he visited the studio and was disgusted so much by what he saw and the producer putting his name as "creator of clerks" that him and i think scott mosier just left
>>
>Ray
where's quiet Bill?
>>
>>70078271
because that's how retard producers work. they ask viewers what they like about a show or movie and then they just throw more of that into the next one.
>>
Reminder that Clerks Animated is one of the greatest animated sitcoms of all fucking time https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEpezD0EfSQ
>>
>>70079047
not even close
>>
This pilot blows.
>>
>>70078070
he died of weed overdose. RIP in piece
>>
>>70079047
https://youtu.be/DjyKT-GScDI
>>
Is that the actress from The Americans at the beginning?
>>
>>70077815
>rich guys imagine the day by day life of proletarians
>>
>>70079047
>episode 2 is a flashback episode
>>
>>70079743
HIs hanging man was actually a good piece of physical acting tho
>>
>>70078070

he does stand up tours, and is on siriusxm a lot
>>
>>70079880
No, shit stain
>>
>>70080722
This was the only remarkable part of the pilot. It was pretty good.
>>
>>70080722
>>70081027
Agreed.
>>
>>70077815
oh what the fuck? why the sitcom shit? they could have just had kept the same style and it would've been great. Shit, Louie's doing that shit.
>>
>>70079047
haha how provocative
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.