[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who's your favorite character in TBBT? Mine would have to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: Leonard_Hofstadter.jpg (18 KB, 258x386) Image search: [Google]
Leonard_Hofstadter.jpg
18 KB, 258x386
Who's your favorite character in TBBT? Mine would have to be Leonard. I like the romantic drive of the series between him and Penny, and he has a lot more depth than just "lol autism xDDD" like Sheldon.
>>
>>70077404
>not liking Sheldon

He's a loveable goof character that is factually the most comedic of the cast.
>>
The new because it accurately portrays kikes as sociopathic rats.
>>
Penny because she is hot.

but tbbt is shit now
>>
>>70077819

feet?
>>
>>70077404
I like jew nerd because he showed me that jews are just quirky nice guys and not threatening or sheming at all. Makes me feel bad about the holocaust
>>
>>70077404
Sheldon is the best he is so smart and wacky but really he has a caring heart
>>
>>70078111
This tbhh
>>
File: rauch.jpg (104 KB, 610x803) Image search: [Google]
rauch.jpg
104 KB, 610x803
>>70077404
Bernadette because of her tits and I think she's cute
>>
>>70078690
But that nose...
>>
>>70079822
Yeah but those tits
>>
>>70079839
Of corse, but the nose...
>>
>>70077404
A couple of years ago I would get home from work and my girlfriend would be cooking something on the stove while I kicked my shoes off and sat on the couch. The TV was either something like Big Bang Theory or How I met Your Mother.

After a few weeks I came home and kicked off my shoes, and called my girl in. "Baby, I fucking hate this show, it's not funny." I could hear the relief in her as she let her breath out, like a burden lifted off her shoulders. She put it on everyday because she thought I liked it.

Thank God I said something. We were both watching a horrible show that neither of us liked.
>>
>>70077404
reddidt, fuck off
>>
Leonard is objectively the worst character in the entire show. He is a completely self centered manlet who is only focused on getting a hot girlfriend because he thinks that will give him status.

He berates his friends for having passion whilst he is second grade at everything he does. He consistently makes poor decisions in order to get with hot women.

Is there any evidence he actually like Penny as a person? Apart from her physical appearance he doesn't like anything about her. Her job, her social side, her hobbies. He literally just sees a pair of walking tits.
>>
>>70079884
>He literally just sees a pair of walking tits.
welcome to the real world, virginfag
>>
>>70079884
That's what everyone sees. Women really aren't that interesting.

You know what women call guys that care about their interests? Friends.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.