[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Predator
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (77 KB, 489x324) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77 KB, 489x324
>bunch of slack jawed faggots around here! This stuff will make you a god damn sexual Tyrannosaurus! Just like me

How can one movie be so B A S E D
>>
File: images (11).jpg (17 KB, 478x308) Image search: [Google]
images (11).jpg
17 KB, 478x308
It was a simpler time anon
>>
>>70076944
Post your reaction when Shane Black was announced to direct The Predator
>>
They'll come back again. And when he does I'm gonna cut your name right into him... I'm gonna cut your name into him!
>>
File: feels.png (225 KB, 2400x2400) Image search: [Google]
feels.png
225 KB, 2400x2400
>there will never be another movie celebrating masculinity
>>
Characters personality and traits were allowed to be whatever they wanted as long as they served the intended purpose and image of the character.

If you had this character in a movie made today, certain communities would go into meltdown because they have convinced themselves that if someone writes something negative into a character it means they have that belief in real life.
>>
>GEEZ YOU GOT A BIG PUSSY
>GEEZ YOU GOT A BIG PUSSY
>>
>>70077380
OVER HERE
over here
>>
>>70077271
good

>a bunch of ultra masculine movies and celebs
>following generations of males turn out to be ultra faggots
>>
Characters were just allowed to be characters. Simple as that. You are not allowed to write a character that's sexist or racist or says inappropriate things in a jesting manner/as a personality quirk because identity politics have convinced themselves and the world that if the character says or thinks those things then the actor does too and it also poisons society and is unacceptable.

If you take a step back you then realize these pieces of shit are the exact same moral panic forces at work except it manifested on the Left this generation rather than the Right of the last generation.
>>
File: image.jpg (221 KB, 795x801) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
221 KB, 795x801
Who actually followed the TV spinoff? It's pretty good.
>>
>>70076944
It was made in a time when masculinity was celebrated instead of ridiculed
>>
>>70078425
Slacked jawed faggot detected
>>
>I ain't got time to bleed

BASED
A
S
E
D
>>
>>70076944
why did Mac like him so much?
>>
>>70079696
Bantz
>>
>>70078425
> it's a Billy falls off the log episode
>>
>>70078425
Watch the a Heart of Dutchness documentary by Marty diBergi for a frightening view behind the scenes.

Shit was intense.
>>
>>70076944
That MTV shirt always makes me wonder if Ventura would've made a decent Punisher.
>>
>>70077316

The funny thing is they'll rail against a movie like this despite Dutch's team being diverse (a Euro, 2 Blacks, a Mexican, a Native American and I guess a central american woman) and then complain that nobody wants to see the new ghostbusters (3 whites and a black stereotype) pretending that the reason is that it's because of a lack of white men.

This is why action movies are pretty lame now. At best you'll get capeshit where 110lb girls have magic powers to compete with 220lb men physically. The media is trying to kill the tough guy because it's "toxic masculinity".
>>
Why do mustaches get laughed at nowadays? They look more manly than a faggy beard
>>
>>70081609
Freddy Mercury
>>
File: batman.gif (3 MB, 540x550) Image search: [Google]
batman.gif
3 MB, 540x550
>>70077271
There was one a couple months ago. But it got chopped up by the jews and panned by the nu-male and feminazi fucks.
>>
>>70081628
Rainbows
Mustaches
Public sex

Why do puffs have to ruin all the best things in life
>>
>>70081628
Frank Zappa
>>
>>70081609

people don't have the bodies or haircuts to go with them
>>
>>70077271
>Predator gets released today
>Anna turns out to be a total badass and picks up Blains minigun and is the 1st person to injure the Predator
>instead of getting to the choppa she stays behind because shes so brave and helps Dutch kill the Predator
>>
I love the use of gore in this movie. When they find the other team flayed in the trees they, together with the audience, realise the seriousness of the place. Can't have that in modern movies, even when it would be effective filmmaking.
>>
>>70081923
You do know they're actors and they read the script first which will tell them the seriousness of the place
>>
>>70081778
So Predators then.
>>
>There will never be a team of badasses going around places fucking shit up
>They could include a sane Sarah Connor-like god-tier character and it would get criticized heavily for testosterone
>>
>>70081778
>implying all the male characters wont get slaughtered like the pigs they are while the strong womyn kills The Predator, a metaphor for rape culture itself, alone
>>
>>70079696
They went through a lot of shit together. Would assume everyone in their unit were pretty tight.
>>
>>70080526
Jesse Ventura was one of the greats theirs no debate there but the fucking ego on him
>>
>>70085704
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE.

THERMITE PAINT.
>>
>>70082596
kek
>>
Is anyone in this thread aware of the Expendables movies?
>>
Dream cast for new predator

>Rock
>Statham
>Iko ukawis
>the fact that I can't think of another is sad
>>
>>70086318

Part 3 sunk the franchise
>>
>>70086481
>Javier Bardem
>Ken Watanabe
>Mads Mikkelsen
>>
>>70080549
Yes
>>
>>70086481
It's gonna be
>Scarlet Johanson
>Jennifer Lawrence
>John Boyega
The Predator is actually just some white dude who got laid while drunk so he's a sexual predator.
>>
>>70086318

HNNNNNNNNG

so we got
>el rocco
>the stath
>iko uwais

But I'd add

>tadanobu asano
>tom hardy
>gael garcia bernal
>pepefu
>barkhad abdi
>yayam ruhian
>lee byung-hun

instead of what >>70086599 said
>>
>>70086724
who the fuck is pepefu?
>>
>>70086790
Rami Malek you fucking normie
>>
>>70086481
What about Scott Adkins?
>>
>>70086804
You should probably add Michael Jai White in there too
>>
>>70086724
>Barkhad Abdi
>not Cuba Gooding Jr. or Idris Elba.
>>
>>70086804
Ah good choice, budget Statham
>>
File: warlords n shit.jpg (67 KB, 900x506) Image search: [Google]
warlords n shit.jpg
67 KB, 900x506
>>70086849
>tfw you wanna take the predator ship's bridge
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.