[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This was super comfy for an action movie also surprisingly brutal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
This was super comfy for an action movie

also surprisingly brutal
>>
>>70076462

someone post the landis pasta
>>
The first half is pretty good, but it totally falls apart in the second half.
>>
>>70076462
Fuck off Landis.
>>
File: 1463454985890.png (394 KB, 631x627) Image search: [Google]
1463454985890.png
394 KB, 631x627
Have you guys noticed how rare exclusive '4chan' content is becoming these days?

It used to be 4chan would become enamored with some meme, make tons of OC, and see it diffused over the rest of the internet, and then move on because it was tainted & was being used by 12 year olds on youtube & corporations looking to get 'in touch' with youth culture to sell some garbage.

Now it's like 4chan just borrows garbage from twitter, facebook, tumblr & reddit. "Dat Boi"? It's the same shit people post on 'weird twitter'. There's nothing 4chan about it. Viral videos get pulled straight from the same newsfeeds 70 year old grandmas see and posted here. Anything that even starts to get traction here is immediately posted on reddit by upvote grubbing faggots. The culture between the two sites is at times totally indistinguishable. 4chan used to have a unique jargon that was almost indecipherable by outsiders. Now there's no 4chan lingo that you can't see commonly used lowest common denominator sites like twitch or youtube comments. 4chan is being assimilated into the same bland monoculture as facebook right before our eyes. It's honestly depressing.

I'm ranting, but I guess my point is that it's so hard to find a thread that even feels uniquely 4chan and not something pulled from the general internet culture at large.
>>
File: greenbabby.jpg (96 KB, 639x641) Image search: [Google]
greenbabby.jpg
96 KB, 639x641
>>70076802
didnt read lel
>>
>>70076802
What connection does any of this drivel have to American Ultra?
>>
it was good
Walton Goggins did a damn good Joker impression too
>>
>>70076647
This tbqh
>>
>>70076802
Man no ones reading your thesis pasta about internet culture you autist
>>
>>70076462
looks like pineapple express except with these unfunny charisma-less faggots instead
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.