[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is anyone else a little jealous of Doug and his brother's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: 756.jpg (75 KB, 1277x676) Image search: [Google]
756.jpg
75 KB, 1277x676
Is anyone else a little jealous of Doug and his brother's relationship? They have the same interests. Meanwhile, my brother never speaks to me.
>>
more jealous of the fucking Wachowskis than I am of these autists.
>>
>>70075450
You're a worthless piece of shit who watches meme critics on youtube. I wouldn't talk to you, either
>>
Why does Rob interrupt Doug every 6 seconds?
>>
File: Latza pussy game.webm (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Latza pussy game.webm
3 MB, 1920x1080
>Constantly interrupt eachother
>Having to live in the shawdow of Douge
>They apparently squabble all the time off screen

Nah fuck that.

Latza and his brother have a better relationship. They're both autistic bronies who aren't funny and don't care much for sandniggas.
>>
File: smugasfuck.png (272 KB, 408x469) Image search: [Google]
smugasfuck.png
272 KB, 408x469
>>70075526
>The Wachowskis
>Both are now trannies
whatever Tumblr
>>
File: 1460667116428.jpg (212 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1460667116428.jpg
212 KB, 1024x768
Doug is a retard and so are his viewers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nD-hdE8PLjo
>>
No. I talk to my brothers when I want. I don't have to pretend to like them for the sake of a shitty video review thing on Youtube.
>>
>>70075699
>Being so autistic you took that comment literally

He was saying that he's so unlikey to want to be like Doug and Rob that he's more jealous of those two trannies.
>>
>>70075736
Dont talk back to me you little nigger, otherwise I'll come to your house, beat the shit out of you and fuck your tight ass.
>>
SPOONY WATCH UPDATE

>386patrons
>$1,871per month

IT ALL COMES TUMBLING DOWN
>>
>>70075812
Is that taxed, though?

You can still live off that pretty easily if it isn't taxed. But yeah, I don't know how you fuck up such an easy thing to do when you get so much money for it.
>>
>>70075889
Patreon take a percentage of that and I think it may be taxed but I'm not American so I'm not sure how your taxation works.

>He was at literally $5000 a month at one point
>Still couldn't produce content outside of the odd zero-effort vlog
>>
>>70075669
Don't forget that they also dp their sister
>>
>>70075721
Goddamn Doug is a faggot.
>>
>>70075812
>$1,871 of $2,000 per month
>There are some After Effects plugins I'd like to purchase, as well as some ArtBeats stock footage packages. Great stuff; I've used their stock footage before in a few of the "glitch" effects you've seen in the videos.

KEKKERINO
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.