[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I can understand his loneliness. But He ends up with QT asian
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: alone.jpg (308 KB, 730x1920) Image search: [Google]
alone.jpg
308 KB, 730x1920
I can understand his loneliness. But He ends up with QT asian waifu .... I cling to this hope.
>>
>>70075108
But he gets to fuck Keiko so its ok.
>>
>>70075151
Pretty sure she is the one fucking him over
>>
File: oface.jpg (105 KB, 694x530) Image search: [Google]
oface.jpg
105 KB, 694x530
>>70075151
>Keiko
>>
>>70075218
I'd bang her.
>>
File: image.jpg (215 KB, 908x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
215 KB, 908x1000
Is it possible Keiko is still a virgin? With the strongly traditional roots of both the Irish-Catholic and Japan combined with the miracle tech of the future, she could have had Chief's sperm transported directly into her womb. I'd even go so far as to speculate her hymen could be intact and that this might even be a future trend, but we saw her giving birth.
>>
>>70075670
>she could have had Chief's sperm transported directly into her womb
And O'Brien definitely has the skills to do that. Nice.
>>
>>70075772
Chief could be like one of those sperm bank guys that replaces other guys products with his own. I wonder what a half Klingon-half Irish baby would be like.
>>
>>70075817
A drunken war god.
>>
>>70075817
It's like, stealth-rape. There's a series of 'miraculous' virgin pregnancies on the Enterprise.
>>
File: miles.jpg (25 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
miles.jpg
25 KB, 640x480
>>70076132
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.