[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this just a pile of shit that was pushed out to milk a dead
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: angry-birds-movie.jpg (213 KB, 656x343) Image search: [Google]
angry-birds-movie.jpg
213 KB, 656x343
Is this just a pile of shit that was pushed out to milk a dead game, or an actually good movie that is rightfully shilled.
>>
>>70073670
Leave vidyakino to them
>>
>>70073670
See it and find out, I guess.

Watching with a friend tomorrow.
>>
>>70073670
>>70073881
The entire trailer was a bird pissing in a pond and then another bird drinking it.

Move along.
>>
>>70073918
Kek you don't get the symbolism? Wow
>>
>>70073670
How the f*ck is it a dead game? It's still my favorite game and I am a 26-year old businessman with a beautiful wife and kids.
>>
better than Warcraft
>>
>>70074279
>$0.05 has been deposited to your account
>>
>>70073670

It's good if you look at it through the alt-right lense, because it becomes fucking hilarious at that point.
>>
it's essential subtle redpill kino
>>
>>70074545
I'm hoping so.
>>
I thought it was entertaining enough. It was colorful and well animated. Some of the humor fell flat but there were enough funny parts.
>>
Everything about it is clunky and poorly delivered but it is very fun to watch in a stream with /pol/.
>>
>>70074545
>it's fucking hilarious to turn a kid's movie into a racist stereotype allegory
man I love the alt-right, they took SJW tactics and retarded over-reaction, flipped it around with even dumber politics, and managed to create an even worse cancer than anyone thought possible
>>
File: NlaDcZL.gif (7 KB, 307x362) Image search: [Google]
NlaDcZL.gif
7 KB, 307x362
>mfw making money hand over fist while shitting on our Muslim enemies
>>
>>70073670
So, I'm seeing it tomorrow, would it be bad to shout "ALLAHU AKBAR" any time a bird gets shot out or something blows up?
>>
File: Angry_Birds.jpg (2 MB, 1164x10000) Image search: [Google]
Angry_Birds.jpg
2 MB, 1164x10000
>>
>>70074646
It would just be apt to the metaphor.
>>
>>70074613
>>it's fucking hilarious to turn a kid's movie into a racist stereotype allegory
Are you implying that adding a completely unnecessary meaning to something innocent and childish doesn't automatically make it like 10x funnier?
>>
Pure kin-
>>70074665
>[duplicate file exists here]
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.