[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
just watched the crossover (Simpsons // Family Guy) for the first
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
just watched the crossover (Simpsons // Family Guy) for the first time

it was shit

Why did you guys say it was good?

I don't know what was the worst offender, the car wash scene or the chicken fight
>>
File: 1427162988786.png (871 KB, 1024x744) Image search: [Google]
1427162988786.png
871 KB, 1024x744
I thought it had a lot of heart
>>
>>70073070

>al Jean
>>
The Simpsons/Futurama crossover was the better one
>>
File: Orly_owl.jpg (24 KB, 438x400) Image search: [Google]
Orly_owl.jpg
24 KB, 438x400
>Family Guy is shit
>Zombie Simpsons is shit
>both combined are shit
>>
>>70072915
I remember not hating it that much when I saw it but only because my expectations going into it couldn't have been any lower.
>>
>tfw no American Dad/Futurama crossover
>>
>>70075563
Does AD still have the original futurama writers on board?
>>
>>70074644
>a world without a moustache is no world scruffy wants to be a part of
Is his suicide canon?
>>
>>70072915
The car wash scene was cringy as fuck and went on forever.
What the fuck were they even thinking.
>>
>>70076028
There was also the stretched out lelsorandum fight scene
>>
>>70072915
Jimmy timmy power hour is the only good crossover.
>>
File: FamilyGuySimpsonsCrossover.jpg (162 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
FamilyGuySimpsonsCrossover.jpg
162 KB, 1280x720
It was very artistic.
>>
>>70075979

>crossover
>canon
>>
>>70077584
It's canon to the Simpsons, no joke.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34Rk_DC3B9c
>>
Ok episode up to the violent and inappropriate rape scene they artlessly wedged in there. It didn't even advance a plot, it was just sexual sadism for its own sake.
>>
>>70072915
>Why did you guys say it was good?
You're kidding, right?
>>
File: OH GOD, IM CUMMING.webm (2 MB, 960x544) Image search: [Google]
OH GOD, IM CUMMING.webm
2 MB, 960x544
>>
Remember back in, let's say about 2007, when every other video on youtube was fanmade 'HOMER SIMPSON MEETS PETER GRIFFIN 100% REAL NOT FAKE' video?

And everyone was comparing the two and questioning if Family Guy was a ripoff of the Simpsons? it is but also it's own brand of terrible

But both shows had too much dignity to do a cheap cartoon crossover?

And Fox waited until people once and for all stopped giving a shit about either show and then, and only then, Fox decided the time is right for a crossover.

Congrats Fox, you played yourself.
>>
I had forgotten all about it. Fuck you for reminding me, OP.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.