[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Rebelled against Robert (who beat the fucking Targaryens)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
>Rebelled against Robert (who beat the fucking Targaryens) at the height of his power just for Ironborn yoloswag, getting all but one of his sons killed and his shjps destroyed
>Robb wants to forgive him and declare an alliance making him a king again in exchange for ships
>Instead, he decides to fucking declare war on them out of butthurt
>Gave up a chance to conquer the richest region in all of Westeros with the Starks by their side to attempt to conquer the second poorest, helpless and alone
>His last surviving son gets castrated, ending his line, and the rest of his people get absolutely rekt

Is there a dumber character on the whole series?
>>
>dumb
You're such a stupid faggot not to understand Grayjoy's genius. Are you a fucking king? I didn't think so. How can you talk shit about one of the greatest leaders leader of millions of men when you're a fucking peasant?
>>
Theon comes close.

The Greyjoys are all retards because of the oxygen deprivation from being drowned. I wouldn't be surprised if this was canon.
>>
File: 1462890356917.jpg (443 KB, 885x4034) Image search: [Google]
1462890356917.jpg
443 KB, 885x4034
>>70068914
Victarion.
>Battles in the middle of the ocean wearing full plate gear
>"Eurons gifts are poisoned" yet still fucks the Dusky Woman
>Wants to sail the Dothraki sea
>>
He's a reactionary

He had to be since his father tried to destroy their culture and replace it with mainland faggotry
>>
>>70069047
Game of Thrones is shit if only he was a strong woman like muh sansa and danny or unkillable like tyrion
>>
>>70069047
That pic is why I dropped the show tbqfh
>>
File: 29e.jpg (19 KB, 217x320) Image search: [Google]
29e.jpg
19 KB, 217x320
>>70069047
>people actually thought Barristan's death was a great scene
>>
>>70069540
>>70069442
>>70069480
I don't know why I still bother with the show. I haven't enjoyed it since season 4.
>>
>>70069047
i mean to be fair, he's old as fuck now, he's travelled half way across the world, and he cut down a half-dozen or more men while surrounded and alone

that's pretty fucking good for one dude
>>
>>70068914
>>70069041
like father like son

com
Dan
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.