[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MST3K
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: mst3k-kickstarter.jpg (75 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
mst3k-kickstarter.jpg
75 KB, 600x300
Any inside scoop on how this is coming along? I can't fucking wait.
>>
>>70068113
Everyone stopped caring after they saw the replacments
>>
File: At.Midnight.May.25.2016.jpg (44 KB, 580x324) Image search: [Google]
At.Midnight.May.25.2016.jpg
44 KB, 580x324
>>70068113
The new host fucking killed it on @midnight
So did Wil Wheaton. Maybe they can make a spot for him in the new MST3K?
>>
>>70068393
>The new host fucking killed it on @midnight
Maybe this is bait.
>So did Wil Wheaton. Maybe they can make a spot for him in the new MST3K?
This is definitely fucking bait. No one likes Wil.

Next time be more subtle.
>>
>>70068113
how did the feIicia day is great meme start
>>
>...featuring Jonah Ray as the new human test subject aboard the Satellite of Love, with Felicia Day and Patton Oswalt

just fucking lol, this is worse than the ghostbusters reboot casting
>>
>>70068650
All I tried to do was bring excitement to this board but no you shitty sexist assholes just can't enjoy one simple thing. This board is full of shitty piss babies.
>>
>>70068310
>felicia day
What were they thinking?
>>
>>70068113 >>70068393
Anything associated with Felicia Day and/or Wil Wheaton is instant trash.
>>
>>70068782
Her and Wil are the voices of the internet generation
>>
>>70068650
fucking lol
put it the trash
>>
File: MST3K Joel & Mike.jpg (48 KB, 600x385) Image search: [Google]
MST3K Joel & Mike.jpg
48 KB, 600x385
Joel fucking sucks and him being in charge is why this reboot will fucking suck.
>>
>>70068113
The biggest bait and switch of all time. Joel is a fucking swindler. I trusted my gut and didn't give money, because I knew something was off about it.
>>
Finally, Joelfags are being exposed for being wrong as fuck all these years
>>
>>70069286
He was a great host but a bad writer and producer.
>>
>>70068393
of only i could nuke that whole panel
>>
>>70069399
I can't hate Joel, but it's impossible to deny that Mike was the creative force between the show the whole time and that the reboot is shaping up to be an abomination
>>
>>70068113
Oswalt is out now. He's trying to cut back his work so he can spend time raising his kid now that his wife is gone.
>>
>>70069356
>people who already have money begging for money from plebs
How the fuck does that keep happening?
>>
>>70068113
Why is Patton fucking Oswalt dressed like TV's Frank?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.