[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Green or purple?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: DraziPurpleGreen01.jpg (24 KB, 574x382) Image search: [Google]
DraziPurpleGreen01.jpg
24 KB, 574x382
Green or purple?
>>
>>70067607

Fuck that.

>Steal them both

Be glorious alien leader.
>>
>>70067607
The Drazi were based and had the best ships out of anyone in the League of Non-Aligned Worlds.

>ywn watch Ivanova gangbang 5 Drazi at once
>>
>>70067758
>Drazi had the best ships

Nah, son. Vree Xills, all day, erry day.
>>
Much appreciated doctor
>>
>>70067607
Thanks doc
>>
These Babylon 5 threads never get as much attention as they deserve. This show was true sci-fi kino, far better than any Star Trek. People should talk about it more.
>>
Green purple is a gay pride color.
>>
>>70068724

Yeah doesn't help that it completely shit the bed with the spin-off movies and was fucked over by the network.

Seasons 2-4 are fucking amazing and 5 is only hurt by being a surprise renewal.
>>
>>70069016
I don't get why people don't like season 1. There are all sorts of subtle hints about shit going wrong on Earth and despite his mental illness, I loved Sinclair very much. His story arc was one of my favorite ones of all time, in any medium. Season 5 was pretty great too, Sleeping in Light literally made me sob.
>>
>>70069071

Season one's subtle foreshadowing of everything that happens in 2-4 if great and I can't say I didn't like it. I think it just has the same problems that almost every show's season one does.
>>
>>70068724
>far better than any Star Trek
How ironic that you would decide to try to start a pointless fight in Green/Purple thread.
>>
>>70068724

It was pretty good but you can really see where the problems with Sinclair and the budget constraints hurt it. They had a really amazing vision but it couldn't be fully realised.

I struggle with the CGI elements and Kosh's suit when I watch it, the rest I can live with but those are so dated. Still, I can forgive a lot for Londo, Vir, and G'Kar.
>>
>>70067607

>literally the same as asking sunni or shia
>>
>>70067607
>THEY WENT UP THE VENTILATION SHAFT
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.