[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey bros, just catched Truman Show for the first time and I gotta
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2
File: sstrumanshow.png (639 KB, 782x448) Image search: [Google]
sstrumanshow.png
639 KB, 782x448
hey bros, just catched Truman Show for the first time and I gotta say, how come none of you fags told me this shit was kino. Any other lesser known jim carey kino out there?
>>
>>70057872
Hm.. you might like Punch Drunk Love, starring Adam Sandler.
>>
>>70057872
>2016
>JUST now caught The Truman Show
I'd say you're the fag, ya cunt wanker
>>
>>70057872
>none of you fags told me
implying quite a lot there
>>
>>70058009
But Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind is also a non-conventional Jim Carey role. I honestly don't know that there are any lesser known Jim Carey movies.
>>
the one where he lies to his kid
>>
Comedic actors in non-comedic roles thread?
>>
man on the moon

it's about a guy trapped on some research station on the moon and he finds out there are a bunch of clones of him there aswell. he wakes them up and typical jim carrey hijinks happens. the end is kinda sad tho, because when he finally get's tired of being trapped on the fucking moon he tries to kill himself, only to wake up the next day as if nothing happened. really makes you think, huh? i am now officially a /cruzmissile/
>>
>>70057872
>i just watched this movie for the first time and its all of your guys fault it took me so long to get around to it

fuck you faggot kill yourself
>>
File: the man who knew too little.jpg (433 KB, 1000x1430) Image search: [Google]
the man who knew too little.jpg
433 KB, 1000x1430
>>70057872
Check out The Man Who Knew Too Little for top tier comedy with a great score and clever premise. it's not a Jim Carrey movie but it is a lesser known Bill Murray movie that I'd say is one of his best
>>
>>70058152
Definitely this
And 23
>>
what happened to him on the outside?
he would never be able to have a normal life
every person in the world knew everything about him and his life so far
>>
>>70058717

He killed himself.
>>
>>70057872
>catched
>>
Literally one of my favorite movies, I've only seen it maybe 3 times in my 24 years but I think about it so often. I feel like I still haven't finished digesting everything this film brings to the table.

I don't think any of the cast out crew were particularly visionary, it's just an amazing concept. It really makes you think about the nature of "reality" and what really matters. Just such a beautiful film, the ending is really amazing.
>>
>>70058908
The writer also wrote gattaca that guy knows his shit man you can thank him
>>
>>70057872
>catched

help
>>
Hey is there a site out there tgat easily lets u male 3x3s?

I tried to find one but they all want moni
>>
>>70057872
>Truman Show
>Lesser known

This board really is underage. Or maybe I'm an oldfag. The memes are entertaining though. You kids are funny.
>>
>>70059306
Really? Never realized it but Gattaca is another favorite so definite props to him, I'll have to look until the rest of his work
>>
>>70058028
Get back to your smack and munchy box you degenerate faggot.
>>
>>70059672
When 4chan started it was all kids, probably 13-19 being the normal. I've been here since 2007 when I was 15, now 24. I think the age of the user base is expanding. There's certainly plenty of underage still around but I've noticed a lot of 25+ year old's lately too.
>>
>>70059306
A true master of his art
>>
Truman Show is GOAT, one of my favorites.Just rewatched it a couple days ago. Very comfy

>>70058717
He tripped and fell off a catwalk immediately after leaving the stage, and bled out on live television
>>
>>70059868
>>70059747
>>70059306
He also wrote Lord of War

K I N O
>>
>>70059842
reddit drove away all their smart people here
>>
It's just too short. We needed way more time in the show.
>>
Only Carey kino is is Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
>>
>catched
>>
This movie ruined my life.
>>
>>70062495

That's what we say now. Sorry you didn't get the memo.
>>
>>70059306
>>70058908
>>70059868
>>70060282

I really like his stuff. "In Time" was obviously a misstep for a variety of reasons (the casting was impossible, the car crash CGI, etc.). I never saw "Good Kill" but I'm excited for his next one, called:

>"Anon" - Set in a world without anonymity or crime, a detective meets a woman who threatens their security.
>>
>>70057872
Its not kino you retarded pleb, its actually good.

Kino is a meme for campy or stupid shit that has semi-redeeming qualities but a subversive way of not being called a pleb for liking such.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.