[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Not owned by disney >No quips >Takes itself seriously
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: 23666.jpg (392 KB, 600x960) Image search: [Google]
23666.jpg
392 KB, 600x960
>Not owned by disney
>No quips
>Takes itself seriously

Why are people surprised critics are chimping out on this again?
>>
>takes itself seriously
>armor looks like its made by a 5 year old

I'm confused.
>>
>takes itself seriously
Warcraft doesn't have the gravitas to take itself seriously. It's a goofy fantasy world from a video game.

But yeah whatever go and blame critics for your shitty diaper video game movie.
>>
>>70053602
Sincere fantasticality is not appreciated these days

Everything has to be super serious gritty "realistic fantasy" (GoT) or detached comedy (Marvel).
>>
>>70053693
>LE THE AESTHETIC IS NOT REALISTIC

kill yourself fedorafag
>>
>>70053859
>LE

Sup /v/edditer
>>
File: top kek.jpg (51 KB, 675x279) Image search: [Google]
top kek.jpg
51 KB, 675x279
but the Hobbit looks more grimdark and serious and that was gay as fuck.
>>
File: what game is this.jpg (62 KB, 590x303) Image search: [Google]
what game is this.jpg
62 KB, 590x303
>>70053859

5 year old armorer detected.
>>
>>70053602
>no quips
oh, yeah?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0bXJjwzTEw
>>
>>70054213
i don't see the quip, point it out
>>
>>70053806

Actualy there are novels that cover evrery game, but honestly im a lorefag and i can tell you that first war or story of this movie is boring as hell plus the fact they added that light cringy humor in character dialogs that you can see in Avengers franchised that just makes me facepalm desu...
>>
>>70053602
>All comic book and video game movie franchises are awful, absolute pieces of shit
>Except for Captain America and Marvel joints

This is what critics L I T E R A L L Y believe

The fact that they're employed to give their opinions on things is a testament to how cucked our society has become. I hope in the next world war, the united states get btfo
>>
>>70053602
>G-G-GUYS IT'S THE DAWN OF VIDYAKINO, THE C-CRITICS ARE GOING TO PRAISE IT, LOOK AT THE IMDB S-SCORE...
lmfao get fucked shills.
>>
>>70053602
>people = mostly blizz fanboys.
Anyone with a brain could see the signs. Also Metzen at the writing.
>>
>>70053602
>>Takes itself seriously
If the trailers are any indication,it doesn't.
>>
File: 1464140738492.jpg (1 MB, 1544x3436) Image search: [Google]
1464140738492.jpg
1 MB, 1544x3436
>>70054667
>The fact that they're employed
>>
>>70054784
No, it does, it's just the movie itself is a joke, so you just don't understand why it takes itself seriously.
Only shills thought this was going to be anything but trash anyway, so whatever.
>>
>>70054852
I made many of those threads and I don't get paid although I wish I did
>>
>>70054852
Each time i see that stuff about Warcraft being the "LOTR killer" I'm dying a little inside. Are blizzcucks really that stupid?
>>
>>70055376
>what is ironic shitposting
>>
>no quips
It had quite a few.
>>
>>70054118
bane?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.