[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Movies you're most looking forward to in 2016 I'll
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: loving.jpg (73 KB, 800x553) Image search: [Google]
loving.jpg
73 KB, 800x553
Movies you're most looking forward to in 2016

I'll start
>Loving

Richard and Mildred Loving, an interracial couple, are sentenced to prison in Virginia in 1958 for getting married.
>>
I fucking wish /tv/ could talk about movies again.
It's stupidly obvious what you're doing and that it is going to work. Fucking hate this board
>>
I'll watch anything Jeff Nichols.
>>
>>70052180
what the fuck are you on about you fucking faggot
i wanna discuss movies
>LE INTERRACIAL
not my problem /pol/fags gets triggered by everything
>>
>>70052180
FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FFUCK YOU
>>
>>70052130
was mildred a common name for a black woman?
also what a lame premise
>>
>>70052180
Because Americans are trying so hard to force the cuck meme. White Americans are just as autistic as Indian men
>>
>>70052130
The Masterpiece
>>
>>70053589
The premise actually happened though. I think it's kind of interesting.
>>
>Black woman and white man
Eww, that's not how progressivess should be portrayed. It would only objectify black women and strenghten the position of white oppressors.
>>
File: in-a-valley-of-violence-poster.jpg (150 KB, 758x1123) Image search: [Google]
in-a-valley-of-violence-poster.jpg
150 KB, 758x1123
>>
>>70052180
I fucking wish Hollywood would make films again and not force a political agenda into art. It's stupidly obvious what they're doing and that it's working. Fucking hate Hollywood
>>
If anyone isn't memeing and is interested in the Loving there's a good doc about them called The Loving Story. The husband is a really sweet, quiet guy who just loved his wife, he had no intentions of being a civil rights hero or change society. It's nice to see the small stories of that era and not the huge men of history
>>
>>70054814
Underrated post
>>
>>70054814
Thanks for the advice, have not seen that one

But yeah I agree with you. Honestly this entire board is full of plebs that just discuss big blockbusters and other garbage, maybe wrong place to discuss movies like this
>>
>>70054814
I'll check it out. Thanks anon.
>>
>>70054814
I heard about this, meant to watch it, then forgot. Thanks for reminding me anon.
>>
>>70052130

The still image makes me interested because they look authentically 1950s as fuck.
>>
CHALKED
>>
>>70055227

That shaved albino ape looks like an American to you?
>>
>>70055294
Looks like Brett Favre.
>>
>>70055325

like Lance Armstrong's face on Brett's head
>>
>>70052130
Always thought it was kinda cute the court case is referred to as Loving v. Virginia, like it's a literal fight between the state of Virginia and the emotion of love. D'awww.
>>
>>70052130
Looks pretty cute desu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPglBG2WTZw
>>
>>70052130
dude oscar bait lmao
>>
>>70052130
do they still do that in Virginia?
>>
The new Mel Gibson film where he's the alcoholic, dead-beat dad.
>>
>>70053589
This actually happened anon, that's why Virginia is made for lovers
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.