[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I liked these suits, but it always bothered me that the nose
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: tdk suit.jpg (2 MB, 3001x1997) Image search: [Google]
tdk suit.jpg
2 MB, 3001x1997
I liked these suits, but it always bothered me that the nose was completely blocked off which made him look retarded sometimes with his mouth breathing. Why is it? Could Batfleck breath?
>>
>>70050813

There are holes anon. The only major problem with the cowls was the inability to turn their necks
>>
>>70050855

I'm pretty sure Bale couldn't breathe through the nose.
>>
>>70050855

He can turn his head in that suit.
>>
File: angry bat.jpg (132 KB, 842x340) Image search: [Google]
angry bat.jpg
132 KB, 842x340
>>70050813

Almost every shot of Bale as Batman in TDKR has him with his mouth open. He's a fucking mouth breather. Poor dude could only breath through his mouth I bet. He ended up looking retarded because of it, like his cowl helmet was on too tight.

Best looking Batman has always been Keaton, even the awkward shots where his mask was too loose and stretched looking. He had the best mouth (no homo). He always had either a bad ass, fed up frown like Dredd like he was legitimately pissed, or a sadistic smirk.

If he had been in the Affleck Batsuit, he would have been the closest thing we would get to that grizzled, irate Batman. If only the ears were shorter and the suit from the 80s wasn't so restrictive.
>>
>>70054187

What movie is that from? I know that the pic on the right is from Dark Knight Returns, but what movie is that still from.
>>
>>70053291

There were Batman movies before Bale, and it was Dark Knight when they finally got it to work
>>
>>70054371

Looks like Batman '89 when he's fighting Joker in the clock tower
>>
I absolutely, completely, totally H A T E D, D*E*S*P*I*S*E*D, >>>>LOATHED<<<< the fucking suits from tdk+r

he fucking looks like an inbred mouthbreather

D-:

is literally how he looks all the time (well also O-:)

awful, terrible, UGLY

and it's not jsut the head either, the newer suits made him look too lean, too thin, too tiny

so we were left with a constantly surprised gormless looking lanky manlet

instead of the goddamn batman
>>
I like Nolan's suits a lot, only problem is the belt sticks out too much.

It should be thinner or less of a contrast to the black.
>>
I just keep dreaming of a live action movie that accurately captures how mobile he is in combat.

Marvel has done a much better job of depicting more acrobatic fighting styles thus far.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.