[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So his next movie is R rated and has X-23 in it. I am actually hyped!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 12
File: Gambit.jpg (18 KB, 480x300) Image search: [Google]
Gambit.jpg
18 KB, 480x300
So his next movie is R rated and has X-23 in it.

I am actually hyped!
>>
>>70050025
>and has X-23 in it.

Into the trash it goes

>oh I'm such a killing killer that kills I can never be normal I'm only a weapon muh trigger scent sob sob grrrrrrrrrr

Fuck off
>>
Source?
>>
File: dbb8c2467b5d2dda56004adaaa8b.jpg (457 KB, 900x1326) Image search: [Google]
dbb8c2467b5d2dda56004adaaa8b.jpg
457 KB, 900x1326
Could be good.
>>
>>70050025
Yeah, x men is the only capeshit series worth watching

Well until Hellboy 3 happens
>>
>>70050025
>pick any villain from the wolverine mythos
>they pick the Ravers

fuck off, FOX.
>>
>>70050200

Him fighting Donald Pierce and the Reavers is the closest we'll get to Wolverine Vs Terminator, not counting Silver Samurai.

Should get bloodscream in there
>>
File: msw.webm (2 MB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
msw.webm
2 MB, 480x360
>>70050113
>>
>cg blood
omg so hypee!!!1!
>>
>>70050200

So universal owns Hulk, right?

Why not just have their own Wolverine vs Hulk movie?
>>
>>70050370

I think they used squibs in Apocalypse for some scenes

>>70050375

Well they want to do the Old Man Logan story which did involve a pack of redneck Hulks, so that could work.
>>
>>70050375
>So universal owns Hulk, right?
>Why not just have their own Wolverine vs Hulk movie?

Fox aint Universal fampie
>>
>>70050180
X-Men Origins: Wolverine and X3 are complete and utter shit. Apocalypse could be to, I haven't seen it yet.

Every franchise has the potential to be capeshit, don't be such a simpleton
>>
>>70050375
No, Universal owns the Hulk movies' distribution rights. Marvel owns the Hulk.

That's why you won't ever see a Hulk solo movie ever again or a movie with Hulk in the title.

It would be a neat idea to have a Wolverine vs Hulk movie but that's even more one-sided than Batman vs Superman and also, FOX doesn't make deals with anyone that isn't FOX.

>>70050284
True but the word was that they were adapting OML, what the fuck do the Reavers have to do with anything. Bring Cypher or Omega Red or Maverick or hell, Sabretooth back again. Liev commented recently that he's game.
>>
>>70050500
SKIPPED LEG DAY
>>
>>70050473
Yeah, so are iron man 3 and the Thor movies

But x men's highest movies easily outclass those of it's 2 competing series
>>
>>70050500

>one sided

I don't know about that. Both characters are basically unkillable. Wolverines agility, claws, and strength are more than enough to keep Hulk on his toes while his healing factor can help him out with any punishment the Hulk might dish out.

But this is just me fantasizing since Wolvies first appearance in comics was fighting the Hulk. I'd like to see it, but it would probably end up just being a shit movie.
>>
>>70050025
his cameo was awful
>>
>>70050620
Hulk cat tear apart adamantium.
>>
>>70050500
>what the fuck do the Reavers have to do with anything. Bring Cypher or Omega Red or Maverick or hell, Sabretooth back again. Liev commented recently that he's game.

Well it's in the nature of things, they always do some changes with these movies, and did you mean Cyber? That guy's boring as hell, I agree with Omega red though, plus maybe there'll be more announcements and Wolverine pretty much has to carve his way through his entire Rogues gallery.

>>70050433

Are you thick? The same way Marvel "rents" out Hulk for their movies could be done the same way with Universal leasing it out to FOX.
>>
>>70050752

If you're talking about Ultimate Hulk Versus Wolverine, it wasn't the adamantium he damaged but his spinal cord that he popped when he tore him in half.
>>
>>70050772
>Well it's in the nature of things, they always do some changes with these movies, and did you mean Cyber? That guy's boring as hell, I agree with Omega red though, plus maybe there'll be more announcements and Wolverine pretty much has to carve his way through his entire Rogues gallery.
It's Jackman's final movie as Wolverine, he should go out with a bang and so far the Reavers ain't cutting it for me. And yeah, Cypher is boring but hey, least he has adamantium skin.

>>70050620
It's always pissed me off how Wolverine even stands a chance against the Hulk, adamantium claws and healing factor and all. It's like you fighting a 5 year old with a set of knives and wrapped in foam. Sure, he will cut you once or twice but he's only annoying you until you snap and throw the retard out the window. But you're right, since it's a callback to his first appearance it would be cool, sadly it's impossible at this point. But hey, at least Patrick Stewart is showing up and maybe (quite probably) Deadpool.
>>
>>70050928
>@VancityReynolds

Is that some kind of marketing thing?
>>
>>70051015
No, he just embraces his Van Wilder fame.
>>
>>70050025

>you now realize it's only rated R because the entire cast is white

They were smart, they know SJWs only spend money on childrens movies (like most Marvel properties) and are trying to get the mature audience without alerting the SJWs
>>
>>70051213
So after Jackman is gone, do you think the SJWs will cry for the new Wolverine to be an african american lesbian woman?
>>
>>70051213

Your post is fucking stupid, just wanted to let you know.
>>
>>70050025
since they can't use hulk for old man logan they prob use sabertooth (since he probably feels abandoned by jimmy and decides to make jimmy kill his 'new' family - the xmen)

jimmy goes to isolate himself
criminals/sabertooth run wild - has a team the ravers.

the government makes x23 (the others 1-22 clones-male and female-died at the hands of sabretooth/ravers) and she is the only one left.

she goes off to find wolverine to help her take down sabretooth and the ravers.

in the final battle old man logan gives in and becomes wolverine one last time (cause ravers kill hi wife and kids). he makes a call and deadpool joins in.

big fight
logan and sabretooth kill each other (fight happens in a steel factory) where in the end molten steel falls on logan (after he kills sabretooth-or drops him in a furnace)

deadpool and x23 kill off the rest of sabretooths gang and ravers. deadpool makes a reference that he wished negasonic was here and keeps calling x23 teenage warhead.

it ends. deadpool and x23 see what left of logan and its the same as in the comics (a statue of molten steel over what use to be logan)
>>
>>70050025
>>70050171
hope they don't make yet another weapon x origin story ...
they put that scene even in the xmen apocalypse too. BORING
>>
File: wolverine.jpg (197 KB, 624x983) Image search: [Google]
wolverine.jpg
197 KB, 624x983
>>70051667
>hope they don't make yet another weapon x origin story ...
They're not. It's a sequel to The Wolverine. It's supposedly loosely based on the comic book Old Man Logan. So Jackman can look his age.

They put that scene in Apocalypse just to establish the new continuity. Remember how X-Men origins: Wolverine doesn't exist anymore?
>>
>>70050025
it will probably be shit
someone leaked the script here a few days ago and the continuity makes no sense...

like they rescued the future in days of futures past..
oh wait no they didnt? just kidding?
it sounded like a fucking mess

also i willing to bet that x-23, although a clone of wolverine, will somehow turn out to be a nigroid
>>
File: 1462212983086.gif (668 KB, 366x396) Image search: [Google]
1462212983086.gif
668 KB, 366x396
>>70050025
KEEP YOUR CAPESHIT OUT OF /tv/
>>
>>70050500

Wolverine should not be pitted against another tank. That's boring. His stories should involve hacking through an army in a Dredd-type movie.
>>
File: that_should_do_the_trick.jpg (38 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
that_should_do_the_trick.jpg
38 KB, 400x388
>>70051883
>>
>>70050025
it's going to be underwhelming like any other x-men movie by fox. The fuck are they gonna put in it to make it rated r? oh and X23, again, nice... who gives a fuck
>>
File: 80s xmen.jpg (233 KB, 970x545) Image search: [Google]
80s xmen.jpg
233 KB, 970x545
>>70050171
>>70051667
thats not the direction they are going

it was all detailed in this script leak a few days ago...
its all in this thread, read up >>69826136
>>
so idk how many of you saw this but this was posted on /tv/ the other day, saved it for reference.

http://pastebin.com/LPGfmASY

guy also posted a detailed plot leak on the flash movie but i didnt bother with that.
>>
>>70052074

>me reading this thread

>>70052000

thanks me.
>>
>>70052074
>WOLVERINE is set in 2034, 10 years after the epilogue of X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST, and the world has been reduced to a post-apocalyptic dystopia after an all-out war between humans and mutants toppled the United States government.

WAY TO FUCK UP DAYS OF FUTURE PAST 'S ENDING GOD DAMN IT
>>
>>70052074
>pastebin

its in the archive you newfag
>>
>>70052098
>thanks me.

wtf did he mean by this?
>>
>>70051799
>They put that scene in Apocalypse just to establish the new continuity

I didn't watch it and probably won't, whats his new contiunity?
>>
>>70052342

The events of Last stand and Xmen Origins Wolverine got erased from the timeline i.e Jean, Cyclops and Xavier never died and are still alive in the present day.
>>
>>70052402
but then if you read the script leak here >>69826136 then you would realize that the future in days of futures past was all just bullshit, it makes no fucking sense
>>
>>70052496
>but then if you read the script leak here

Maybe I don't give a fuck about a script leak that has no legitimacy?

How about that.
>>
>>70050025
X-23 fucking sucks. Only people that care about her are waifu fags.
>>
>>70052672
TELL THAT TO WINGBAT'S SNAPPED NECK

>tfw i know of wingbat
>>
>>70052642
whoa look at the edge on this humongous faggot here

4chan has always had legit leaks you retard
besides it was so detailed that it looked pretty legit

how bout you be less butthurt about being an out of the loop faggot who doesnt know what hes talking about
>>
>Maybe I don't give a fuck about a script leak that has no legitimacy? *tips fedora*

LOL faggot
>>
>>70052000
holy fuck is that David Bowie on the right?
>>
who
is
this
X-23
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXbgqRg1DeY
>>
fucking casuals who dont at least KNOW who x-23 is

fuck you weak niggers
>>
>>70050524
Deadlift is literally leg day, get /fit/
>>
>>70052999

The easiest way to sum up X-23 is that she a female Conner from Angel, except Conner eventually mellowed the fuck out.

Only good thing about her is when Hulk threw her bony ass to New Jersey
>>
>>70053357
why are you replying with an explanation of who x-23 by using the whedonverse?
who is this for? i weak casuals that i was talking down to? why are you insulting my intelligence?

fuck you and your retarded analogy
>>
>>70053357
if you couldnt tell that he was talking about how only casuals dont know who x-23 is and that they are weak niggers then you need to work on your reading comprehension

you gave a needless explanation
>>
>>70053468

Angel was a popular show, sorry it triggers you for it to be mentioned.

>>70053536

Dude I'm explaining why your explanation didn't need to be explained?

Are you retarded? Are you still upset about getting called out for your script leak garbage?

Relax
>>
File: laf evry tiem.jpg (13 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
laf evry tiem.jpg
13 KB, 400x400
>>70053689
>Angel was a popular show
hahaha
>Dude I'm explaining why your explanation didn't need to be explained?
he actually typed this out and then asked me if i was retarded LOL
>Are you still upset about getting called out for your script leak garbage?
then he goes on and insults 4chan as if its not the site famous for legitimate leaks

lurk moar newfag
stop being "butthurt" and "triggered" you buzzword using faggot
you care fucking cancer, kid
>>
>>70053689
Angel has fuck all to do with X-Men or anything marvel for that matter.
>>
>>70052093
all me :^)
>>
File: clonea.jpg (81 KB, 1023x723) Image search: [Google]
clonea.jpg
81 KB, 1023x723
>>70054204
me on the left
>>
>>70054463
hnnng, wanna meet up?
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.