[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Chris Evans shitting on the comics that made him a real star
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 62
File: 1464274899047.png (442 KB, 540x666) Image search: [Google]
1464274899047.png
442 KB, 540x666
Chris Evans shitting on the comics that made him a real star

Ben Affleck legit comic fan, well known fact, actually writing his own cape movie with help from Comics legend Geoff Johns.

Why are MCU and its stars so ashamed of comics while DC bros embrace it?
>>
File: 1462943006244.gif (3 MB, 640x266) Image search: [Google]
1462943006244.gif
3 MB, 640x266
>>70048481
>Chris Evans shitting on the comics that made him a real star
>implying its not the other way around and the movies didn't save those shitty comics
>>
In what way does this picture represent defecation on cartoon paper rectangles?
>>
>>70048481
you know why he is shitting on the new comic you fucking idiot. Kill yourself for making this shitty bait thread.
>>
>increasingly skinny man
>>
>>70048481
Are you autistic? Grow up comic babby
>>
>>70048481
because MCU doesn't need shitty comics to stay relevant
>>
chris evans IS captain america

he's upset that he's been hydra all along after everything he and bucky have been through
>>
this is a gimmicky 'superman is dead' story that will reset after they've sold as many as they can

red skull literally has telepathic powers at his command now, this could be as simple as Cap being mind controlled
>>
>>70048808
What?

That sounds super retarded. Is that the actual current fluff?
>>
>>70048808
Honestly, who would be happy with this? That's a really shitty plot twist, fuck Marvel.
>>
>>70048481
You are really desperate.
>>
That pant is rather loose between the legs.
>>
>>70048481
>believing any actor under the age of 60 actually read children's picture books

Top fucking kek
>>
>>70048903
>Desperate

>Marvel literally turning a character created by Jews into a Nazi

>People support this

Boycott Marlel
>>
>>70048882
Do you think that Marvel will ever recover from this leftist invasion? will they reboot their universe and erase all this rubbish?
>>
literally nobody reads comics any more.
especially not Marvel. Basically the movie business overwrote the reading business.
also, a movie ticket is worth 2 comic book sales.
>>
>>70048882
>Honestly, who would be happy with this?

It's made to piss people off so they'll buy it to see what happened.

It's like those comics from the 60's where Superman is stopping thirsty people from drinking water on the cover, and when you read it it turns out the water is poison. It's a gimmick.
>>
>>70049139
Superior Captain America coming soon :^)
>>
>>70049030

I read and buy comics but whenever I go into my local LCS it's always pretty empty, except for one or two people besides myself except the staff.
>>
Captain America is black, Steve Rogers is a Nazi agent. I'm so glad I grew out of capeshit in all its forms.
>>
>>70048481
Who is Nick Spencer and why nobody told him what coma is?
>>
File: file.png (1 MB, 600x911) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1 MB, 600x911
>>70049204
Remake of the original cover.
>>
File: file.png (3 MB, 994x1529) Image search: [Google]
file.png
3 MB, 994x1529
>>70049279
New and improved BLACKED Captain America taking out Hitler 2.0
>>
None of these capeshit actors give a fuck about the actual comics, you can't blame them either.
>>
>comics are SJW nonsense nowadays

thank goodness i stopped reading this junk when i was 10
>>
File: complete whore 72.gif (3 MB, 800x352) Image search: [Google]
complete whore 72.gif
3 MB, 800x352
>>
They're for children, though
>>
>>70049348
>>70049365
>Marvel issues
>>
>>70049348
Real talk.

You think he reads this nerdshit for manbabies on his own freetime? FUCK NO. He'd rather be rolling around in his mercedes benz getting head from teenager girls.
>>
>>70048481
>DC bros embrace it
DC movies are ashamed of call their super heroes by their names, Superman is Man of Steel and Batman is not even called like that in the movie "the bat is dead"
>>
File: 832346.png (272 KB, 312x479) Image search: [Google]
832346.png
272 KB, 312x479
>>70048622
casual detected

he is not reading the new comic, it's the issue where Sam becomes Captain America
kill yourself
>>
>>70049365

Independent companies like Image are pretty SJW free or at the most they rarely shove them in your face compared to how much Marvel and DC do it all the time.

>>70049348

I doubt none of the people who go to see the material based off of the comics read them either.
>>
>>70048481
>Why are MCU and its stars so ashamed of comics while DC bros embrace it?

Because comics are a garbage medium and the fact that DCucks actually use them for source material besides just taking the characters and making original stories, is probably why DC movies suck ass.
>>
File: 1454032193098.jpg (35 KB, 549x417) Image search: [Google]
1454032193098.jpg
35 KB, 549x417
>>70049464
>actually using the term casual to describe people who don't poison their mind with capeshit comics
>>
>>70049464
Still the same run though dickshit.

>>70049460
The difference between DC and Marvel is just that. Marvel is afraid of superheroism. They don't see them as superheroes. They see them as ironic caricatures of superheroes.
>>
Is Cap supporting Hydra because Red Skull made compelling points regarding the socio economic implications of mass immigration?
>>
>>70049365
>nowadays

guess you don't know why people liked marvel back then
>>
>>70049531
>don't poison their mind with capeshit comics
poison your brain with capeshit movies and being clueless is of course so much better
>>
>>70049030
Well, Marvel's the only one selling. They have like 40% of the market share. But it's like 40% of nothing, so it's still nothing
>>
Because comics are for children
>>
File: 1462122252747.jpg (141 KB, 600x904) Image search: [Google]
1462122252747.jpg
141 KB, 600x904
>>70049568
Capeshit is bottom of the barrel film making but capeshit comics are literally the shit-clogged toilet of all fiction and an absolute disgrace to even the very concept of creative endeavors across the entire span of civilization.
>>
have you ever met someone in real life who bought a comic?

Not like Calvin & Hobbes or Garfield collections, but "The Hulk" or "Green Lantern". Did they buy it themselves or did their out of touch uncle but it for them as a birthday/christmas gift?
>>
>>70049539
>But to really get at the depths of what Zack Snyder and screenwriter Chris Terrio are getting at, we must look at it in context of the superhero movies that preceded it, because that’s how it will be judged within our film culture regardless. Marvel Studios’ movies work for fans, the general audience, and even those not interested in comic book movies, because they provide a smirk, a wink, and a nod. All of this succeeds in an effort to say “Yes, we know this is ridiculous but we’re in on the joke so you can’t laugh at us, only with us” or “Yes, we’re going to get a little weird but not that weird.” And for the most part, this approach has worked and kept things just comic-booky enough so as not to turn anyone off. On the other side of that you have Christopher Nolan’s Dark Knight trilogy, which takes the superhero film and dresses it up as a prestige picture, asking viewers to think a little more without feeling guilty for investing so much interest in a comic book movie. Both of these franchises aimed to comfortably situate audiences in these worlds, attaching an anchor to keep us grounded in these realities. Then we have Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice.
>>
>>70049666
the lasso doesn't work because manspaining is the truth.
>>
>>70049717
>Zack Snyder’s film is one that refuses to tone down its lofty thematics and refuses to play its absurd moments for winks. It takes fan and non-fan alike and hurls them head first into what comic books actually are: the most important things in the world and the least important. Comic books are a collision of the facts and ideas that make up the very bones of storytelling, and the inherent but rarely acknowledged silliness that comes from watching grown men in costumes face pseudo-science and existential identity crises. In Batman v Superman, everything here is presented on a ceremonial pedestal, all set to a hauntingly romantic soundtrack by Hans Zimmer and Junkie XL. Every line and gorgeous image is pregnant with comic book history. In fact the film operates very much in the same manner that DC comic books have long treated their characters and storylines, with every event, every reboot, and every issue being sacred relics of this fictional universe. Snyder’s film is very much reminiscent of reading a comic book for the first time, not a first issue mind you, but one in which the mythology of this world has been built upon the foundation of decades of lore.

MCU s literally as cynical as you can get. Made to shit on the people who made it possible.
>>
>>70049539
DC arent even heroes Superman is a murderer and so is Batman
>>
>>70048481
>Chris Evans shitting on comics that made him a real star

That's because he embrace the character he played, when the character deviates from what make him iconic in the first place it was right for him to do that because it shows that Chris Evans is care about Captain America.

Btw, What did Ben Affleck do to prevent Batman killing and looking like assholes ? Oh, nothing. He just following Zack Snyder "let's make Batman raped in prison" direction and following it like he is Zack's bitch. LOL
>>
It's funny that /tv/ thinks this means Evans doesn't care about the source material when it's the other way around. What he's reading is a bad comic in a bad series written by a bad writer with mediocre art.
>>
>>70048481
Isn't he reacting to the "twist" that captain America was a Hydra sleeping agent all along that has been universally panned.
>>
>>70049778
Don't be such a cuckold.

>I like Black Panther. He's a big black man from a country of black people who are only advanced because no whiteys. We also cured cancer and won't be giving it to whiteys either.
>>
>>70048882
>who would be happy with a surprise twist where Captain America is a bad guy

You're talking about a medium where characters routinely die and then come back in the next issue and people act like nothing ever happened.

But hey, maybe in a future issue we'll find out that it was Steve's evil twin from another dimension, and everybody will be happy.
>>
>>70049778
>heroes can't kill bad guys

Nice modern day cuck mentality
>>
Why would an adult enjoy childrens picture books?
>>
>>70049807
They are advanced because of vibranium, it has nothing to do with whites. They don't share technology with the rest of Africa either, they are isolationist as fuck.

casual ass comic readers baka
>>
>>70049893
You ask this on an anime imageboard.
>>
>>70049898
>They don't share technology with the rest of Africa either, they are isolationist as fuck.
how can they turn this possible into a good thing in the movie? won't people be outraged that there is a rich as fuck country in africa which takes no refugees in and meanwhile the other countries are poor as fuck and starving?
how can this be tolerated in the comics?
>>
>>70048481
>Chris Evans shitting on the comics that made him a real star
Citation needed.
>>
what i don't get is a libtard like ben liking fascist batman written by miller
>>
>>70049893
How would a teenager know what an adult is?
>>
>>70049695

I always see large stacks of Marvel and DC on the shelves from my local comic shop, even going as far back as a couple of months, the last thing I enjoyed from Marvel was Warren Ellis's Moon Knight, I've been curious about the current Carnage series too but other than that I never touch them. Used to read Marvel about a decade ago or so but they started getting worse after Siege. I mostly stick to indie titles since I enjoy the artwork on them and I find some of the concepts pretty interesting.
>>
>>70049778
IronMan was literally War Merchant that cried foul over his mommy being dead after orphaning a bunch of children with his arms dealing. Fuck off.
>>
>>70050059
because you're an idiot that categorizes everything into politics
>>
>>70050081
>after orphaning a bunch of children with his arms dealing
lel
so now not the guy who shoots people is guilty but the guy who builds the gun? what kind of logic is this?
>>
>>70048977
And how evans fits in all of this?
If anything he should hate the new captain america run
>>
>>70049464
>it's the issue where Sam becomes Captain America
So he's even more justified in shitting on it. Captain Africa-America is a fucking joke.
>>
File: 1464124374417.jpg (96 KB, 631x638) Image search: [Google]
1464124374417.jpg
96 KB, 631x638
>>>/co/
>>
>>70050144
>dude, it's not my fault all those jews died, I just provided the nazis with zyklon B lmao
>>
>>70049958
Wakanda IS hated by the world in comics.
>>
File: marvel dc (1).jpg (374 KB, 1584x662) Image search: [Google]
marvel dc (1).jpg
374 KB, 1584x662
>Marvel nu-males hate Snyder

I'm not surprised. After all, their idols are Peyton Reed and Joss Whedon.

Seeing an alpha male like Zack Snyder causes them to remember how they were bullied by an alpha male and uncomfortable and lash out the only way they know how -impotently typing out hateful words on a Japanese jpeg board. Some, like Ant-Man director Peyton Reed when shown a statement from a capeflick rumor monger saying "DC directors can physically beat up Marvel directors," choose to withdraw into safe spaces instead. It's little wonder why /tv/ connects with Marvel more.

Snyder directs in sweatpants and Under Armour wristbands.

If that's not badass I don't know what is. Nerds can't stand that an alpha auteur is in control of their products, and he's elevating them to heights their puny brains can't comprehend. They can't stand that someone who appears on the outside as a manchild with a comic book fetish, is pushing the medium further than they thought possible.

Snyder, Affleck, and Cavill get the bitches and gays all juicy. They are just ripe with raw sexual energy. This offends the virginal fanboi. MoS and BvS deal with emotional issues and belief systems in a mature way. This doubly offends the fanboi, who is stuck in perpetual adolescence. They can't process or register mature emotions. And people hate what they don't understand.
>>
>>70050306
so a chemist who invented a pesticide is guilty of the holocaust? oooookay then...
>>
>>70049568
Considering we're on TV not CO, yes. Now fuck off retard.
>>
File: 1463452834662.jpg (46 KB, 400x456) Image search: [Google]
1463452834662.jpg
46 KB, 400x456
>>70048481
> Zack Snyder and his bros
> embracing the comics
>>
>>70048882
Shitty plot twists that are resolved and retconned away in a few months are the bread and butter of superhero comics along with massive crossovers with dozens of spin-offs, movie tie-ins, and temporary race and gender changes in the name of being diverse before going back to the original white person ignoring any actual minority fans that were accumulated. As tired as I am of the movies I won't deny they are much better written than the comics at this point. And now what with the DC universe being created by Dr. Manhattan it seems they're getting pretty shit now too.
>>
>>70050374
He's innocent because the holocaust didn't happen because the gas chambers were a soviet fabrication built in the camps to improve the foreign perception of bolshevism and ruin the reputation of nationalism forever
>>
>>70050374
>>70050144
Tony Stark was literally there in person shilling Jericho missiles in the middle east for his own financial gain. Not something you might wanna jot down for your "hero" resume.
>>
File: 1462853858543.jpg (108 KB, 680x665) Image search: [Google]
1462853858543.jpg
108 KB, 680x665
You idiots realize that Evans is just adding the the bullshit controversy over a bullshit twist to give Marvel more publicity to distract from the stupid DCrebirth reboot by Johns that DC has been trying desprately to hype this week, right?
>>
>>70048481
comics are and always have been shit with few exceptions
>>
>>70050566
wasn't this USA government approved or why was Rhodey in uniform there too?
>>
I just read the entirety of Preacher last night. What are some other good, non capeshit comics?
>>
>>70050571
Sure as shit worked. In fact I'm pretty certain it actually broke DC fans based on the current reactions on /co/
>>
>>70050319
Stay mad with you man crush on Snyder, bro.
Evans will just be flexing with 1 billion box office in only two weeks.
>>
>>70050651
Old or current? Look up Starve if you want new shit. It's kinda like Iron Chef on crack
>>
>>70048481
Can't blame him. Marvel has become absolute SJW garbage.
>>
>>70050571
You mean the DC comic that is getting well received while Disney is trying to shill manufactured fake mad outcry over one page in a shitty comic? Or a hashtag for Cap to have a gay relationship?

Pretty soon there will be a Bucky & Cap kissing scene while they were HYDRA storm trooper nazi outfits.
>>
>>70050540
What about Nobel?
>>
>>70050660
>Evans will just be flexing with 1 billion box office in only two weeks.

Yeah, RDJ needs upgrade his private Jet model. Keep working hard there, Evans. Meanwhile all RDJ has to do is drink and quip with a camera close to his face.
>>
File: 1455771118471.png (286 KB, 524x424) Image search: [Google]
1455771118471.png
286 KB, 524x424
>>70050571
>Disney/Marvel copying off DC as usual.
What else is new?
>>
File: 1427a4g.png (403 KB, 504x395) Image search: [Google]
1427a4g.png
403 KB, 504x395
>>70050652
Didn't help that DCRebirth is a convoluted mess with three jokers, two Wally Wests, Wonder Woman getting a twin brother, baby Darkseid, some bullshit about none of the Supermans being real, oh and that Doctor Manhatten cause the New52 and Watchmen is going to be crossing over with the DCU because they are somehow out of ideas even moreso than a Marvel making cap a Nazi.
>>
>>70050680
Either one is fine.
>>
>>70049502
Bendis doesn't even read the comics he writes. Nobody gives a shit, so it's silly to fault people for it.
>>
>>70050819
They're not cooying them at all. They just relased one book with this goofy headline grabbing twist to distract from and completely deflate the hype for DC's entire line wide reboot.

DC rebooted their entire line of comics again.

Yet all the news media and social media was talking about yesterday was one page of Cap in one Marvel book.
>>
>>70050890

I recommend these:
Five Ghosts
Black Hole
East of West
Rumble
Southern Bastards
Astro City
Moon Knight
>>
>>70048481
dc fans having aspergers confirmed
>>
lol nerds, fuck em

they're like nerds and shit
>>
>>70050937
Thanks
>>
>>70048481
because the MCU movies are so fucking based.
>>
>>70049666
>mansplaining
Tell me that's shopped.
>>
File: PbkfLvd.jpg (89 KB, 625x295) Image search: [Google]
PbkfLvd.jpg
89 KB, 625x295
>>70050819
>>70050930
Though, I dunno if I'd call it copying, I do agree that DC and Marvel are locked in an arms race of doing stupid attention grabbing stunts for cheap headlines for short term sales spikes at the cost of long term stable sales and consistant readership. It js a scam from both that has been going on for years. Sadly it seems to be what is driving the entire industry of comics.

Bravo.
>>
>>70049666
>mansplaining

why would anyone read comic books?
>>
>>70048622
HAIL HYDRA
>>
I cant wait for the marvel reboot in the 2040's guys :^)
>>
>>70050979

There's modern Astro City and the original Astro City run from the 90s but either one is pretty good since it's an anthology series anyway, you can pick up any issue and read them. I'm also enjoying The Walking Dead's current story too, I just hope it leads to some interesting places.
>>
>>70050930
>They're not cooying them at all.
Russos literally admitted they retooled Cap 3 to be CW because of BvS. They also plan to do a ensemble super villain movie (like SS) with Zemo acting as the new "Nick Fury" for villains for every credit stinger after this. After DC was getting coverage for their Rebirth launch, Disney decides they want to try to ride the air waves with trying to stir coverage about Captain America being gay one day and then Make him a Nazi the next.

So yeah, they're copying.
>>
>>70048481
Comics are fucking stupid and so are superhero movies
>>
Maybe because superhero comic books are fucking garbage and you need to grow up? You have to be delusional to think that any one of the actors cares about that shit.
>>
>not reading superior manga
>>
>>70050890
Transmetropolitan, Chew, Madman, Criminal
>>
>>70048481
Comics didn't so shit for anyone in cinema, capecuck.
>>
>>70051081
posted too soon. 12 flicks later and NOW Marvel wants to do something with Black Widow just after Wonder Woman finished filming. Also SS could be a flop & they're already wanting to try to make another Female Comic character lead film possibly with Batgirl and shit.

Now if DC announced tomorrow they wanted to make Midnighter movie, Disney would literally make Steve Rogers more queer than a football bat.
>>
File: 1464270340294.jpg (1 MB, 1574x2420) Image search: [Google]
1464270340294.jpg
1 MB, 1574x2420
>>70048481
Reading this page. Chris Evans is a known Jew sympathiser and laugher-at of pro-Christian/Western kinography Batman v Superman. I wonder why he looks so distraught.
>>
>>70049030

This.

What's considered a successful book these days? Like 20k sales a month?
>>
>>70049139
Everyone has a gimmick now.
>>
>>70048559
The movies are shit but yeah, at this point the MCU is a lot better than the canonical marvel comics which is just sad.
>>
>>70048559
>Implying memedom didnt make him a star.
>laughing_american.gif
>>
File: 1456726262628.jpg (45 KB, 700x600) Image search: [Google]
1456726262628.jpg
45 KB, 700x600
>>70048622
>date: May 4
>>
>>70048481
>Mr. Evans, this is Disney, you're legally obligated to show up this photo shoot with the latest CA issue that we're promoting on social media. See you at 12.
>>
>>70051355
Holy shit, Red Skull is /pol/ as fuck
>>
File: anger sells.jpg (32 KB, 625x295) Image search: [Google]
anger sells.jpg
32 KB, 625x295
>>70048882
It isn't made to make people happy, Marvel actually wants the fans to get angry because they sell more comics that way.
>>
File: 12412453.jpg (497 KB, 656x1000) Image search: [Google]
12412453.jpg
497 KB, 656x1000
>>70048882
>>70048808
>>
>>70050319
>DC directors could beat up Marvel directers!

And yet they still can't make a profitable movie to save their lives.

The macho attitude doesn't work so well when you're incapable of performing the job you're given, and for as much you you shit on marvel directors, they haven't had a single financial flop yet.

BATMAN and SUPERMAN barely make back the money they spent making and marketing the movie, while a movie of Literally Whos based on one of the most poorly written comic events of all time breaks a billion half the time it took BvS to make it's money back.
>>
>>70052030
Longtime marvelfag. This is true. The time I was most invested in the comics was when they got spider-man to make a deal with the devil and rewrite time. That pissed everybody off and OMD was the biggest selling comic that year.
>>
>>70052104
>that ear poking out of the hood

Goddamn I hate some of Cap's costumes.
>>
>>70049464
This comic is made of shit.
>>
File: 1422386609146.png (283 KB, 453x464) Image search: [Google]
1422386609146.png
283 KB, 453x464
>>70052197
>Spiderman
>RDJ
>ScarJo
>Literally Whos
>>
>>70049318
Wait, Steve Rogers became the bad guy? What the fuck happen at marvel?
>>
>>70050319
>pic
>DC spends his time lifting while Marvel having fun and thinking about stuff

You can lift and hold a camera but in the end it's the mental work that makes a movie work, not muscles or appearances.
>>
>>70049464
>look mom how progressive I am! I let the nigger be the MC! LOOK AT ME MOM!
>>
>>70052197
But MoS was profitable as fuck for Superman movies and Cavill is now superstar, instead of Rooth that now playing iron-man-for-poors in CW shit show.
>>
>>70049318
Nigga that's Falcon, he Cap now.
>>
>>70051355
>pro-Christian/Western kinography Batman v Superman.
>Story about good refugees and evil humans (Lex and Bruce)
>DC
>pro-Christian/Western
>>
> won't people be outraged that there is a rich as fuck country in africa which takes no refugees in and meanwhile the other countries are poor as fuck and starving?

The same way the left don't shit in any rich Middle East country who done the same thing.
>>
>>70052579
I'm not the guy, and yeah they're not literally who now, but when the MCU started fucking no one but comic book readers gave a shit or even knew about Iron man or Captain america, while EVERYONE and their mother knew exactly who superman and batman is and who their villains are. Now Cap and Iron Man are basically as big if not bigger than Batman and Superman as a result of how well marvel handles their shit while DC keep spilling their spaghetti all over the place
>>
>>70048559

this man's right

the movies helped a dying shitty industry

fuck I hate capeshit comics, everyhting just goes back to the status quo
>>
File: Bretty gud.png (165 KB, 401x388) Image search: [Google]
Bretty gud.png
165 KB, 401x388
>>70049729
>>
>>70048481
>People read comics with a big smile all the time
>>
File: 1464245278973.jpg (789 KB, 2000x1324) Image search: [Google]
1464245278973.jpg
789 KB, 2000x1324
>>70049365
american comics are pure joy

better than american indie vidya industry
>>
>>70052579
The major point being, DC somehow failed to profit off of BATMAN and SUPERMAN, two of the most well-known and iconic fictional characters of all time.

Something I didn't even think was possible to be perfectly honest, or many others.

Before BvS actually went into theaters, even the most diehard Marvel fans admitted there was basically no way the movie wouldn't break a billion just for how big Superman and Batman are, especially Batman.

The fact it didn't is just utterly mindboggling.
>>
>>70048481

good, comics are shit, they make spiderman black, thor a woman, captain britain a female muslim, among the fanboy tier bullshit like The Flash outrunning Death
>>
>>70053292
What is happening in this picture?
>>
File: 1463450180482.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1463450180482.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>70048481
He's probably shitting on it because they made fucking Captain America a HYDRA agent.

Also, you have this video on Youtube of Olsen explaining in about 3 minutes all of Scarlet Witch's story of the last 50 years.
>>
>>70053292
I wouldn't mind the tracing so much if they made the tiny effort of not just using the first thing that showed on Google.
>>
File: 1464170750727.jpg (2 MB, 1988x3056) Image search: [Google]
1464170750727.jpg
2 MB, 1988x3056
Daily reminder that if you agree with what's being said here then you're literally a Neo-Nazi.
>>
>>70052282

What about girl Thor and black Captain America?
>>
File: 1444267268131.jpg (112 KB, 965x711) Image search: [Google]
1444267268131.jpg
112 KB, 965x711
>>70053292
>that HNNNNNNNNG Tony
>>
>>70053530
tracing is aaaaaaaaawful. fuck off
>>
>>70053840
yes it is but I doubt they're paying them enough to make original drawings, accurately posing every frame is a pain in the ass and takes a long time no matter how good you are.
>>
>>70053724

is what he's saying actually repudiated in the story or is just enough that a hideously deformed nazi is saying these things for them to be clearly false and evil

because right now red skull is making a lot of sense
>>
>>70053957
Comics work on the might is right rule. Since Cap beats him, therefor Cap must be right.
>>
>>70053948

if japs can handle 16 pages a week then american teams should be able to handle 14 a month with color
>>
>>70053724
Is redskull a good guy now? I honestly don't see anything wrong with what he is saying?
>>
>>70053948

Video games should be next to impossible then

it's just fucking lazy. Even a wembcomic hack can splice together a page of stills.
>>
>>70054106
based mashima
>>
>>70054106
now you can understand the stylized drawings of the japanese, "realistic" drawings like modern comics are a different story.

>>70054152
videogames require loads of tracing actually at least for the modeling process.
>>
>>70053183
heyyy
>>
>>70049695
From 2008 to around 2010 I read comics but then I thought "why am I wasting money on this shit". Seeing what it's turned into I'm glad I stopped.
>>
>>70054247

Yet time and again so many games released and did well with just one guy developing it.

Yet a fucking measly panel of capeshit comics is considered an arduous task.

GTFO if Buckley pedo can make his shitty copy pasta comics every week then an actual professional should be able to do it better.
>>
>>70053724
Even pro immigrant propaganda now. Marvel is fucking pathetic.
>>
>>70053724
>lol see this cartoon character we can make say anything we want has the same opinions as you do, that means you're evil and WRONG!
Fucking libfag comic writers. The only good part about this is that when they get executed under some part of Shariah law that says comic books are immoral, they'll have a few seconds to think about how they could've used their influential media to reverse this outcome before the blade reaches their necks.
>>
>>70053957
The next page has them beating a homeless black guy to death and then becoming white suicide bombers(lol)
>>
>>70048481
But he's right.The Civil war comic is utter shit and it's worse than the movie.
>>
>>70053957
Red Skull is still evil. It's hamfistedly labelling anyone against widespread immigration a nazi.
>>
>>70053724
>t. American liberal who does not have his women raped and cities bombed by hoards of brown immigrants (and radicalised second-generation immigrants) on a regular basis
>>
>>70054708
He's not talking about Civil War comic, which I agree that was trash, but about the new Cap, where it turns out he was a fucking HYDRA agent.
>>
>>70049666
You can't fool me, lie weaver. I know you have shopped this with your wicked magicks, Satan.
>>
>>70049539
Marvel COMICS have no heroism at all and are all edge all the time, while their movies are pretty traditional and whimsical. DC COMICS are pretty traditional and whimsical, while their movies have no heroism at all and are all edge all the time.
>>
>>70054687
I love how there's no logical connection of escalation. It's literally just the very next frame is of them beating up a homeless guy and straping bombs to their chests.
>>
>>70054904
So even worse? What the fuck?
>>
>>70055050
Yup.
Even Evans himself thinks it's bullshit.
https://twitter.com/ChrisEvans/status/735696011172012033?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw
>>
>>70049666
It's not just "mansplaining", but the terrible "hip" grammar and phrasing they use like "standing tonight here".

... And it's another case of " we don't agree so we'll use violence"
>>
File: 20160525_145456.jpg (131 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
20160525_145456.jpg
131 KB, 640x480
Was it too soon to wear this pendant and shirt?
>>
>>70052876
>Batman & Superman are America and Europe
>Lex is the american jew
>Wonder Woman the Israli jew
>doomsday = multiculturalism/mudslims
>America jews try to make the white man destroy itself
>america jews create a problem that snowballs out of control in Doomsday/mudslimes
>>
>>70054304
Me likey
>>
File: 1462474314188.png (228 KB, 400x514) Image search: [Google]
1462474314188.png
228 KB, 400x514
good job you dumb goys, keep talking about this comic.

It's just going to be retconned in a year. Stop giving it attention
>>
File: ike.jpg (23 KB, 320x486) Image search: [Google]
ike.jpg
23 KB, 320x486
>>70055994
I'd complain about racism... but Marvel's Ike Perlmutter is a giant walking Jewish schyster sterotype.
>>
>>70048559

except it hasn't because the sales are lower
>>
File: 2014-09-21 20.03.14.png (194 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
2014-09-21 20.03.14.png
194 KB, 640x480
>>70056458
>>70055994
Ike Perlmutter.
Jew.
Kyle.
Jew.
Joe Quesada.
Jew.
>>
>>70056513
Print comics are down. All print is down. Dunno if metrics have counted digital.

The films have helped Marvel gain a bigger market share of the comics market that is left.
>>
>>70056458
Fortunately he no longer has any say regarding the movies.
Also, I don't think that pic is him.
He's 73.
It's really weird because nobody any actual photograph of how he looks nowadays.
>>
It's the start of a laugh.
>>
>>70052665
You have not heard it?
The new Cap story is that, he is been an Hydra agent all along, DUN DUN DUNNN.....
>>
He's upset at finding out Red Skull was the good guy
>>
>>70049279
>>70049318

Covers like this would keep me into comics considering the tone they give off, if not for the progressive shit within that reminds me why I veered away from them.
>>
If you don't shit on Marvel comics in this day and age then you're either lying, delusional or a masochist. The writing is painful and 100% agenda-driven. DC is slightly less shit since it's writing is just bad,it's not so much SJW shilling cover to cover.
>>
Have there been any good Batman stories in the past 10 years? I stopped reading after Hush on account of it being agressively shitty garbage.
>>
>>70058733
I had hush hyped up to me after the long halloween and yeah it was pretty mediocre.
>>
>"Cap should be gay!"
>comics make Cap a Hydra agent retroactively
Is this what Perlmutter wanted? To see Marvel tear itself apart?
>>
File: captain-rainbow-hydra.jpg (132 KB, 500x623) Image search: [Google]
captain-rainbow-hydra.jpg
132 KB, 500x623
>>70059691
fabulous!
>>
File: caps life.jpg (3 MB, 3975x3056) Image search: [Google]
caps life.jpg
3 MB, 3975x3056
>>70049318
>>70052665
The cover is pure bait
The actually story is nearly solely based on Steve (Sam is basically supporting cast in his own book), and it's him trying his hardest despite being 90+ and eventually accepting his death whilst looking over all his achievements
Then a sentient cosmic cube with the mind of a child de-ages him
>>
>>70058733
New 52 Batman arc was fantastic
>>
>>70048965
He has to leave room for his giant cock
>>
File: 1464220456594.jpg (331 KB, 900x1366) Image search: [Google]
1464220456594.jpg
331 KB, 900x1366
>>70048882
Marvel Comics works on outrage dollars. They want you to have that reaction so you buy their shitty comic book. And while that may not work for most here, most of whom don't buy crap comics in general, it will for normies.

Also Red Skull.
>>
>>70048559
This

With all the bullshit Marvel has pulled in the last few years, someone please remind me of all the "diversity" bullshit they pulled?

>Female Thor
>muslim female Captain Britain
>making Cap black?
etc
I know there's more but I don't care to read Marvel shit because there's too much, too little time of my own, and all this SJW retardation makes me not want to a support said company with their illogical pandering ways.
>>
>>70048481
Is that him reading the new "Strong black Cap meets 'secretly-in-HYDRA' evil white Cap" one?
>>
>>70048481

"YOU'RE FACE SHOULDN'T LOOK LIKE THAT, ASSHOLE!"
>>
>>70061103
>This guy with a blood red skull for a face makes a convincing argument
>>
>implying this isn't about the hail hydra twist
DC fans be desperate
>>
>>70061103
So now marvel is saying that wanting to take care of your country and not let it be destroyed by foreigners is being a nazi? marvel can go fuck itself
>>
>>70048481

Because Captain America comics are fucking horrible.
>>
>>70052665
well, he's a straight white male fighting for america, of course he's evil by marvel's standards
>>
>>70064544
It's true, I don't think any writer really likes the character
>>
>>70055093
>Evans himself
who cares about this faggot, he is most likely done playing the character after IW
>>
File: THE GUY WHO MADE CAP A STAR.jpg (118 KB, 791x1024) Image search: [Google]
THE GUY WHO MADE CAP A STAR.jpg
118 KB, 791x1024
>>70048481
Please anon. You're talking like Snyder made Batman big because of films made by Burton and Nolan he had no involvement in.
>>
File: 20160525_225246(2).jpg (574 KB, 480x800) Image search: [Google]
20160525_225246(2).jpg
574 KB, 480x800
>>70063986
Make The Homeland Great Again
post rare Skulls
>>
>>70049348
Edgar Wright was a big Ant-Man fan to the point of putting his career on hold twice in order to direct the movie.
Only to get fired two weeks into production.
>>
>>70064832

What kind of premadonna director halts a project to work on something he can literally do whenever he fucking wants and still throws a bitch fit about it?
>>
DC should just get rid of their entire universe and make it "batman universe" instead.

Literally nothing outside of the batman stuff is interesting or cool at all.
>>
>Comic book autism

Not even once.
>>
>>70048481
chris evans has wanted out for a long time

all these males stars have to bulk up to a crazy level of dehydration and it's bad for them, it was bad for him and he has struggled to leave.

as to say, that of the superhero genre he has been a victim, trapped in an endless role that limits his well being and his career health.

(but he get's paid anon) he knows that and still wants out, all these guys are going to be morbid and obese in 20 years from all the designer roids they have to take and the damage to their liver and kidneys
>>
>>70066207
Stop deluding yourself fattie.
>>
>>70061677
Falcon becoming the new Cap was more natural progression than anything, but everything else
>Lets make a woman Thor
>Lets make a woman Wolverine
>Lets turn Gwen Stacy into a superhero
>Lets make Doc Ock become Peter Parker and run with it for A YEAR
>Lets make Cap a Hydra agent all along

At the very least it's better executed than the afterbirth happening at DC right now.
>>
>>70067983
Yeah, Sam was fine. The rest were just extreme.
>>
>>70049139
>mfw based superman isn't doing this in africa
Why I'll never like capeshit, superheroes would hate fags, kikes and blacks
>>
>>70050776
Yeah somehow this is Evans fault and not the fact RDJ is what made the MCU be something on the first place. Unlike faggot Cavill and Snyder
>>
File: Watchkek.jpg (121 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
Watchkek.jpg
121 KB, 450x450
>>70048481
>Comics legend Geoff Johns.
>>
>>70049898
THIS IS RACIST
>>
>>70055288
What's Darkseid doing there?
>>
>>70050314
And isn't there some sort of revolution going on in Wakanda because people want democracy or some shit? Are the Wakandians finally going to open their borders to their fellow starving africans?
>>
>>70050306
>zyklon b
>jews died
>choose none
>>
>>70053724
wtf I love hydra now

is he supposed to be a baddie?
>>
>>70048559
Actually the Winter Soldier was based on some good Captain America comics. Without them used as adaptation it wouldnt have been good probably.
>>
>>70053292
>Ironman's helmet getting goatse'd in the bottom right

Haha, wow
>>
>>70049666
>Future AVGNs and Nostalgia Critics would have to explain what mansplaining when talking about this.
>>
>>70048876
99% chance it's mind control
red skull has mind powers now
>>
File: 1392999709923.png (30 KB, 466x361) Image search: [Google]
1392999709923.png
30 KB, 466x361
>>70049030
>tfw you'll never be a child in the 70's running down to the comic book store to buy the newest releases with your saved lunch money from the past week
>>
>>70051858
he just said beef causes cancer
no, he's not /pol/ as fuck
>>
>>70068607
Probably some other Kirby character.
>>
OP here, legit amazed this thread got so out of hand and is still up.
>>
File: Captain Britain.jpg (513 KB, 1385x754) Image search: [Google]
Captain Britain.jpg
513 KB, 1385x754
>>70067983
Of course Cap is evil, he's a straight white male.
>>
File: alt right.png (449 KB, 1000x721) Image search: [Google]
alt right.png
449 KB, 1000x721
>>70072756
>>
>>70067983
>make a woman Wolverine

Uh, what?
>>
File: alt right chat logs.jpg (96 KB, 426x960) Image search: [Google]
alt right chat logs.jpg
96 KB, 426x960
>>70072789
I'm left on pretty much every issue except immigration and gun control
>>
>>70072789
>trump steaks

kek
>>
>>70072858
People who exclusively align to one side are dumb

I"m mostly liberal but I'm pro death penalty, and while I favor some measure of gun control, it's nowhere near as extreme as most liberals, among other things.

Also I don't care for blacks.

Im also not pro-life. I'm pro abortion. I wish more people had the guts to just come out and say that, rather than hide behind some dumbass "pro-life" moniker
>>
>>70072990
>People who exclusively align to one side are dumb

this

I've had friends say they'd vote for Hillary with literally the only reason being "I'm democrat" and others saying "She's female"

I mean I can understand why someone would vote for Bernie, but Hillary? I'd vote for George Bush to come back before I voted for Hillary
>>
File: Cg4jAtZ.jpg (75 KB, 473x725) Image search: [Google]
Cg4jAtZ.jpg
75 KB, 473x725
>>70048481
>>
>>70072756

>say minorities have no right to feel marginalized
>media changes to represent them instead of the majority
>feel marginalized
>act as if it's a great existential threat that will end the white race

What kind of paternalistic nonsense do I have to spew to make you be quiet like a good little minority who dindu nuffn?
>>
>>70072990
>>70073064
Guys I don't understand politics. Halp why is one side bad? Why do they keep shit talking each other. It's like Marvel vs DC, but less interesting.
>>
>>70073171
you're defending CULTURAL APPROPRIATION
>>
>>70072756
>all of that fucking dialog
Who wrote this shit?
>>
>>70064516
no its saying that nationalism is an easy way to get the vulnerable and downtrodden, the stupid and weak to get behind any fucked up leader

*tips fedora*
>>
>>70067983
>Lets make a woman Wolverine
opposite sex clone was hot, better than his mohawk bisexual edge lord son

>Lets make Doc Ock become Peter Parker and run with it for A YEAR
Superior Spider-Man was good, fresh, interesting shit

>>70072819
look up X-23
>>
File: 1456588710865.png (563 KB, 920x563) Image search: [Google]
1456588710865.png
563 KB, 920x563
>capitalism wants to create a class of consumers so docile and stupid they will consume mindlessly forever and ever.
>even when its men in tights running around playing war hero.
>*insert that British chaps quip about the industry being infantile trash*

I bet Chris Evans was having an epiphany at that very moment, he felt self disgust and loathing in that moment.
>>
>>70074022
Do you have the next page for that?
>>
>>70072819
fucking casual
kill yourself
>>
>>70053724
I... actually agree with this. Isn't he a villain?
>>
>>70074551
>Isn't he a villain?
yea no shit you moviefag
>>
>>70074647
If I read comics I'd be on /co/, kiddo.
>>
>>70074022
>A modern comic with a female lead that has actual action
Well holy shit, does the rest of the book have actual superhero action shit? Or is it more quips and current year references?
>>
>>70074741
i honestly dont know which board is worse sometimes

/tv/ is full of reddit plebs newfags
and /co/ has some serious full blown autism
>>
>>70053724
wait, wasn't he hating on mutants like a few months ago?

regardless, Red Skull doesn't hate immigrants. he HATES EVERYONE! the only ideology he truly embraces is pain, suffering, and the extermination of humanity.

>>70074266
yeah
>>
>>70074832
Cool, no one gives a shit. Spout as much buzzwords as you want.
>>
File: 1454209260065.jpg (1 MB, 1914x2344) Image search: [Google]
1454209260065.jpg
1 MB, 1914x2344
>>70061677
Just take a gander at all this shit to see the rest
>>
>>70048481
In his defense, the comic was fucking retarded
>ayyy lmao I destroyed and killed multiple hydra people, buildings and projects
>Hail Hydra :^)
>>
>>70048481
>implying anything other than homoerotic undertones in the captain america series made him a star

Literally every millennial is some degree of bisexual. They're all secretly (well not so secret anymore) rooting for him to fuck Bucky in the next one.
>>
>>70074862
why are you so triggered for being outted as a pleb?

you and your dumbass question hahaha
>ur uh like isnt he like the villian and stuff?
dumbass, yea if you had seen the first cap movie then you could deduce that
what kind of rhetoric was that and who was it for?
go back to facebook you nigger
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 62

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.