[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, I heard a lot about this shit. Is it any good? Should I watch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6
File: The Clone Wars.jpg (367 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
The Clone Wars.jpg
367 KB, 1280x720
So, I heard a lot about this shit. Is it any good? Should I watch it? Are there any seasons I should skip? I'm really into Star Wars. What about Rebels?
Also, general Star Wars thread.
>>
>>70043909
Shameless self-bump. I need answers.
>>
File: soisoisoisoisoi.webm (2 MB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
soisoisoisoisoi.webm
2 MB, 960x540
this is Rebels
>>
>>70043909
>I'm really into Star Wars.
Then no, it's just more prequel shit with all the same problems.
>>
>>70043909
Clone Wars is good. It's a little shaky at first because they were still trying to appeal to kids who simply didn't care about it, so they just started to appeal to adults instead.

I haven't watched Rebels but it is supposed to be significantly worse, worse written, animated, directed, everything.

It also shits on canon too according to /tv/.
>>
File: It aint sheev starts playing.webm (1 MB, 1176x500) Image search: [Google]
It aint sheev starts playing.webm
1 MB, 1176x500
>>70044075
>he doesn't like two fucking double sabers
>he doesn't like space vietnam
>>
You should absolutely watch it. It redeems the prequel era and it's the best Star Wars content outside of the OT.

I don't really think it's bad enough to skip but season one is pretty rough and takes time to get its footing.
>>
File: rage.png (188 KB, 424x470) Image search: [Google]
rage.png
188 KB, 424x470
>>70044072
>>
>>70043909
It's a great filler between ep 2 and 3. I refused to watch it as I thought it was a cashgrab by Lucas just to abuse the name and characters, but I must say I was suprised to see so many great moments and stories inside this series. Yes, it leaves answers unanswered but it explains a lot about the order and the manipulation Sidious was doing playing both sides, the fall of Anakin and his gray path which was driven by emotions.
Movie is for kids and is absolute garbage, series had a few episodes which was meh but otherwise it was great. Rebels is made for little kids so don't expect it to be same as Clone Wars, only thing that was more mature were the last 2 eps with ahsoka and vader confrontation.
>>
>>70044098
>>70044108
>>70044109
Okay, I'm watching it. Thanks, lads.
>>
File: 1456906632266.webm (2 MB, 980x417) Image search: [Google]
1456906632266.webm
2 MB, 980x417
ORANGE BUTTCHEEKS
>>
>>70044207
The fun episodes are the ones that focus on clones doing war shit instead of nigger ass jedis fucking around with the force
>>
>>70044072
That shouldn't work. Lightsabers are a plume of plasma contained in a blade shape with a powerful electro-magnet.
>>
>>70044249
No kiddin'.
>>
>>70044204
It's actually great how Ahsoka turned out, when you watch the CG movie you think she is going to be young Anakin 2.0 but she actually grows and you start to like her.
>>
>>70043909
No, it's shit. Only pathetic /co/cks will tell you otherwise.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.