[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FIGHTING AROUND THE WORRRRLDDD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (205 KB, 1612x1242) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
205 KB, 1612x1242
FIGHTING AROUND THE WORRRRLDDD
>>
>>70042709
why is South Park the greatest animated show on television?
>>
>>70042757
Because they mock popculture and society in all of its flaws then do the opposite like most
>>
>>70042709
Russell's very first scene in the nice guys is him knocking on a door and decking the dude in the face. Immediately thought of this
>>
>>70042757
maybe if youre a teenager
>>
File: captgirl.gif (39 KB, 250x187) Image search: [Google]
captgirl.gif
39 KB, 250x187
>you will never make movies
>you will never make music
>you will never go foighting 'round the world
>you will never have a tugboat named Tugger
>>
>>70042709
OH MY GOD IT'S RUSSEL CROW!
>>
File: scott_morrison_shits_himself.jpg (23 KB, 475x267) Image search: [Google]
scott_morrison_shits_himself.jpg
23 KB, 475x267
>>70043164
>you will never be a based Aussie

Everybody is so jealous.
>>
File: hando.jpg (89 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
hando.jpg
89 KB, 1920x1080
>This is our place gook boy, our place! What are you going here? Hey? The only thing for you here is pain!
>>
>tinymen square
>>
File: image.png (881 KB, 767x600) Image search: [Google]
image.png
881 KB, 767x600
>>
>>70043609
>chinameme square
>>
File: 1357265382528.jpg (20 KB, 460x370) Image search: [Google]
1357265382528.jpg
20 KB, 460x370
>you know remember the last 10 seasons of south park
>>
these chinamen can grow up to 4 foot high, and are known to kick when startled

ir w/e. p funny
>>
>>70042709
I like the way he fights cancer.
>>
I miss the comedy of old South Park. The sheer ridiculousness of it coupled with the childish misunderstandings from the kids ("We have to stand up to this new teacher and insert ourselves!", mixing up semen and sea people, not knowing you grow your own pubes) added a lot to the hilarity of the show and nowadays it just feels like Comedy Central has it on life support. Sure it has its moments here and there but its clearly not the same.
>>
>>70043609
But hes a big guy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duzogWKO_Fo
>>
>>70044121
Agreed. Best thing about SP were the wacky adventures and the sheer imaginativeness of the stories mixed with children being actual children and people of the town being quite silly. Sure, there were cultural references and messages in the stories but generally they were timeless original creations.

Now the kids are self insertions and episodes are based on what's happening that week IRL and the humour is getting quite bland. When I criticised last season, most were responding how I'm an SJW and thus don't like it, or how I don't understand the american SJW thing when talking on a non-US site.

The show has changed a lot and not in a good way to my liking. I think a decent example would be the episode where they drew japanese fag pictures of Craig & Tweek, and how the theme was something about overly PC people cheering for fags because of leftist peer pressure, but the same episode made 15 years before would probably actually had the gook government making a complicated fag drawing scheme to take over the USA or something silly like that.
>>
>>70042709
RUSSEL CROWE
>>
>>70042709
YOU FIGHT LIKE NORWEGIANS
>>
>>70043810
more like last 7 seasons
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.