[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>it's this years lego movie What did they mean by this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5
File: angry-birds-movie.jpg (225 KB, 670x377) Image search: [Google]
angry-birds-movie.jpg
225 KB, 670x377
>it's this years lego movie
What did they mean by this?
>>
Just watched it. I was surprised, it was actually good, easily the best video game movie yet.
>>
>>70037144
10c/post?
>>
>>70037183
Nope, they're my honest thoughts. Red was hilarious.
>>
>>70036956
It was a good movie. Red-pilled and the bird and pig puns were great
>>
5 minutes of the trailer was dedicated to a piss joke

I feel like its going to insult my intelligence
>>
>>70037144
>easily the best video game movie yet.
not a big accomplishment

and I really doubt its any better than Silent Hill or Bash it Barry
>>
>>70037844

Shit fucking marketing

The comedy in the film is much smarter then that
>>
allahu ackboar
>>
Chris Stuckman said it was mediocre
Is he lying?
>>
File: 1414194606122.jpg (960 B, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1414194606122.jpg
960 B, 250x250
>>70036956
They mean its meant to market microtransactions to unsuspecting kids and frustrated men
>>
>>70036956

one of the most red-pilled movies i have seen in a long time. and I taught They Live was red pilled this is just plain in your face redpill
>>
Wont bother seeing the movie so how is this film red pilled?
>>
>>70038371
really? I got a different message out of it

>Bird society is super diverse; different species, colours, shapes and sizes
>Villainous pigs are all one colour and seem intent on colonization and exploiting the resources of others

It'd be a pretty hard sell to call this a pro-white movie
>>
>>70037919
fuck it frank isnt a video game movie. its not based on any franchise. its its own thing
>>
>>70036956
>>70037243
>>70037403
>>70037963
>>70038404
>>70038492

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPyjIou1NKs&feature=youtu.be

too bad it's killing this movie's chance of breaking even
>>
File: 5ZE9w1S.jpg (3 MB, 1396x10000) Image search: [Google]
5ZE9w1S.jpg
3 MB, 1396x10000
>>70038404
>>
>>70038565
just like how Toy Story isn't a movie about toys?
>>
Was The Lego Movie redpilled?
>>
>this years lego movie
>Angry Birds 43% - Rotten
>Lego Movie 96%- Certified Fresh

u wot
>>
>>70038595
its like /x/ and /pol/ had a baby
>>
>>70038625

even without that you can clearly see the pigs are muslims mate
>>
>>70038492
>It'd be a pretty hard sell to call this a pro-white movie
since when does redpill mean pro white? being red pilled means seeing the REAL truth of the world. like how the pigs are muslim refugees pretending to want peace but just want to kill and rob you blind
>>
>>70038653
oh yeah, its definitely a statist message

but shit like GREEN = MUSLIM is retarded
were the pigs supposed to be muslim expies 10 years ago in the shitty flash game?
>>
>>70038598
toy story is a movie about toys in the context that it involves toys as characters. bash it bill isnt a video game movie in the context that its not based on a video game franchise, such as silent hill. that guy lumped it in with silent hill and angry birds, which are video games
>>
>>70036956
Literally /pol/kino.

Or kinógra/pol/é.
>>
I just watched it. I can see as many valid arguments for it being anti-immigration as I do for it being anti-imperialism. It's one of those things I'm still mulling over.

It wasn't as good as the Lego movie, but it was funny, cute, and I thoroughly enjoyed it. It was clearly political. I felt like the mention of Eagle's bankruptcy and awards were heavy handed, but I also felt that way with the pig's aesthetic of American "cowboy" culture.

And maybe that's the point. Maybe this movie is saying that the modern day refugees are the imperialism of today.
>>
absolute kino
>>
>>70038705

stop. don't think of the image first. I'm saying is even without that it was pretty clear that the pigs were muslims (beard, index finger and explosives)
>>
>>70038839
>index finger
The pigs literally don't have have index fingers.

Its all conclusion-based reasoning and broad interpretations.
>>
>>70038948

t. Mohammed
>>
>>70038948
>The pigs literally don't have have index fingers.
It's a common convention when you have anthropomorphic animals with three fingers that the middle one is the equivalent of the index finger.
>>
>>70039928
if the Islamic greeting were the middle finger, you would say the pig was raising his middle finger.

Beyond this, is that screenshot taken from a scene where the pig is greeting somebody? or is it in another context where somebody might raise their index finger, such as a moment of clarity or as a warning

If you make a point of ignoring any other possible explanation, you're not forming a very healthy argument.
>>
File: 1462279830789.jpg (51 KB, 600x598) Image search: [Google]
1462279830789.jpg
51 KB, 600x598
>>70038492
>this delusion
>>
>>70040081
I was just pointing something out, not trying to defend the points made in the image.
>>
>>70038492
I'm not even white and its so pathetic to see how cucked most whites are to think this. Even I can tell whites are just as diverse as asians and blacks.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.