[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
STARSHIP TROOPERS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: die cunts.jpg (53 KB, 625x418) Image search: [Google]
die cunts.jpg
53 KB, 625x418
Why are all the people in starship troopers white when they're in Argentina? There's only one hispanic person and two black characters in the entire movie.
>inb4 "argentina is le white meme"

I have a theory.

The reason why all the characters are white is because the Germans fled there after WW2. This is also the reason why they are extremely nationalist aka space nazis. Their grey uniforms, their highly militarized society, their propaganda and their corporal punishment.

Is Starship Troopers set in an alternate timeline where Hitler became Fuhrer of Argentina?
>>
>>70035810
Its set in utopian future where the world has mostly been purged of undesirables and whites have taken their rightful place as true rulers of earth.
>>
Asian jonnie was more badass
>>
>>70035810
BUENOS AIRES WAS AN INSIDE JOB

DON'T BELIEVE THE MEDIA
>>
File: 1462909842201.png (358 KB, 513x675) Image search: [Google]
1462909842201.png
358 KB, 513x675
EL JUSTO
JAJAJAJAJA
>>
>>70035810
>Why are all the people in starship troopers white when they're in Argentina?

because they're in Argentina my gringo friend, come visit us and learn the truth there are no brown people here in our country!
>>
>>70035810
The whole planet is run by the same government. It's not like space nazi Argentina themselves went to war with the bugs.
>>
>watch Starship Troopers
>begins with propaganda movies
>this movie is gonna have so many IDEAS
>the teacher is talking about the failure of democracy
>FUCK THIS IS GONNA BE PROFOUND
>2 1/2 hours of attractive young people fucking and killing aliens

2/10 would not watch again
>>
>>70036404
>tfw you will never live in one world gov nation of 200 countries more federated than the EU but less than the USA.
>tfw I have no face
>>
>>70036488
Ha. You think you've seen shit? Watch the sequels.
>>
>>70035810
OH MY GOD, KAREN

YOU CANT JUST ASK PEOPLE WHY THEY ARE WHITE
>>
>>70036488
sounds like your buzz wore off.
>>
>>70036499
>being a globalist bootlicking shill
>>
I'm totally behind the idea that you have to serve to be a citizen and have a say in the government. This election is proving that we have too many entitled millennials who have never worked for anything and want to vote in people who will keep giving them more shit at the expensive of hard working people.
>>
>>70035810
WE WUZ
BRAIN BUGZ
AN SHIET
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.