[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Witch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: witchtriptych.jpg (166 KB, 1280x640) Image search: [Google]
witchtriptych.jpg
166 KB, 1280x640
This was the best movie I have seen in a long time.

The atmosphere was amazing.
The dialogue was great - very true to the time
Great ending

What did /tv/ think?
>>
Has no one seen this?
>>
>>70034171
I live in New England.

The woods are what it really looks like.

I like that.
>>
this movie was so fucking bad lmao

entire theatre was actually laughing by the end

actually half the theatre, the other half walked out by then

couldn't understand half of what they were fucking saying and the Dad actor looked retarded
>>
I finally saw this movie earlier after seeing so many threads on it and such great reviews. It really blew me away. I liked the spooky feeling that stayed throughout the whole film. My favorite shot was the qt witch stepping out of the door to seduce the lil feller
>>
>>70035217

you
>>
>>70034171
We've had threads about it the entirety of this and last week. You missed it.
>>
>>70034171
Yeah. Was shit
>>
fuck >>70035217
>>
SHILLS
H
I
L
L
S
>>
>>70035838
>>70035217

>9 replies
>8 posterd
You're the only shill here, samefagging friendo.

It was truly horrorkino, but definitely not for the masses that expected a cgi crap fest and loud scare jumps.
>>
>>70033731
everyone said it was shit except for tryhard /tv/ contrarians
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.