[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHY DO WE KEEP TALKING ABOUT "EVENT PLANNING"?! I DON'T
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1400941617342.jpg (185 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
1400941617342.jpg
185 KB, 1024x576
WHY DO WE KEEP TALKING ABOUT "EVENT PLANNING"?! I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT THAT IS!

WE NEED TO REDUCE OUR DEPENDENCE ON FOREIGN OIL!

I HAD ONE BEER BUT I GOT SICK
>>
Most honest portrayal of genuinely stupid normies ever.
>>
is this the podracing guy?
>>
GO DROWN YA SELF, AY JAYY.
>>
>>70033672
what the fuck? he's not a normie you faggot
>>
File: aj.jpg (155 KB, 640x448) Image search: [Google]
aj.jpg
155 KB, 640x448
How am I supposed to focus at school with no breakfast? I got dizzy!
>>
>>70034621
you're right AJ is just like us

except for the hot girlfriends
and being rich
and having lots of friends
>>
>>70033610

How did someone like Tony end up with a son like this anyway?

Just his temperament and it couldn't be helped, or he wasn't around enough and let the mother be too much of an influence?
>>
AJ wanted to join the Army and actually give back to the Country (Which is what his parents wanted him to do in the first place by wanting to put him in military boarding school, right?) and become an honorable man but his parents pushed him into becoming a degenerate movie producer who drives an M3 instead.

The event planning thing was pretty funny and the 2nd best running gag behind "It's a RETIREMENT COMMUNITY" of the whole series.
>>
Younger AJ was more impressionable and likable
>>
>>70035923
>How did someone like Tony end up with a son like this anyway?
You think Tony did anything differently from parents who coddle and spoil their kids rotten just because he was a sociopath?
>>
>>70035679
>gets cucked
>lives off mommies tendies
>zero actual close friends
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.