[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was Uncle Phil a cuck? He raised another man's child, due
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 7
File: unkofeel.jpg (124 KB, 640x409) Image search: [Google]
unkofeel.jpg
124 KB, 640x409
Was Uncle Phil a cuck?

He raised another man's child, due mainly to bend to his wive's demand.
>>
They should have made a reunion movie before he died.
>>
>>70032889
don't call the late Mr. Avery a cuck you fucker. He was Turbo the Tech-nigga in the Rambo Cartoon I'll have you know.
>>
Can you make me a sandwich?
>>
nah
he has 3 kids of his own and lays down the law on the reg
>>
He stepped up and took responsibility when some other jerk off decided not to raise their own damn kid. He had enough money for it and raised two others kids of his own. Not only that, but he raised Will right and held down a household.
>>
>>70032889
fuck off

stop trying to ruin everything with your unhealthy cuck shit obsession
>>
>>70032889
In what possible way? Doesn't cuck imply you involuntarily or unknowingly raise another man's son? He took in his nephew for fucks sake.
>>
not trying to upset anyone, just thought I'd ask.

here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6YMdlijN8I
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtTvN7SDmXk
>>
>>70032950
also the voice of shredder in the original tmnt cartoon
>>
Nigga it ain't cuckish to raise your goddamn nephew. He's still family.
>>
File: Doc Sportello.jpg (18 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Doc Sportello.jpg
18 KB, 480x360
>>70032889
Uncle Phil always reminded me of my uncle.

He took me in after my mom died.

People who do this aren't cucks. They're fucking based.
>>
i think there was one joke of the butler seducing his wife (he starts to give her a massage on her back and she calls the butler name) but there is not enough evidence
>>
Uncle Phil may of been a cuck, but he aint my 3
>>
>>70032889
kill yourself faggot

uncle phil raised his cousin, that is family and nothing cuck about it

you deserve to be slapped in the face
>>
>>70033411
you mean THIS 3?
>>
>>70033258
new wolverine over here
>>
File: why.jpg (7 KB, 170x296) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
7 KB, 170x296
wow why are people so butthurt? You should be happy that your opinion is apparently the consensus
>>
Will wasn't his wife's son, so no cuck.
>>
>>70033551
Joaquin Phoenix is the best actor in Hollywood and Doc Sportello is the best character he has ever played.
>>
>talking shit about based uncle phil

RIGHT NOW
ON HARDCORE PLEBBIT
>>
File: Glenn is done.jpg (79 KB, 1024x1000) Image search: [Google]
Glenn is done.jpg
79 KB, 1024x1000
>This scene
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxulantPiXI
>>
>>70032889

Raising his nephew does not equate to raising your wife's kid
>>
>>70032966
NNNOOO
>>
>>70033035

uncle phil was literally the anti-cuck.

also if anyone ever got fresh with Vivian phil would fuck em up
>>
ARE YOU HORNY LITTLE ASS MOM OM OM OM?
>>
>>70032889
He had kids of his own, could financially support raising his nephew, and Will had a positive influence on his children. Not a cuck.
>>
Fuck off, he's one of the few good black role models on TV. Actively involved in his own kid's lives, willing to help an abandoned nephew, intelligent, independently successful.

All blacks should want to be like Uncle Phil.
>>
>>70032889
You think he finally got his pillowy mounds of mashed potatoes in heaven?
>>
>>70032889
No he wasn't a cuck, but can we talk about how this is pretty much a show about Jewish people but instead of Jews they're black?
>poor street kid
>luckily has rich relatives so he goes to live with them
>gets into a good private school because his uncle is rich
>gets to fuck cute girls because he can promise them to take them home to his mansion
>>
>>70033248
This.
>>
>>70034687

This is a black thing, isn't it?
>>
>>70034833
What.
>>
>>70033035
He had three kids and later a fourth.
>>
>>70032889

why the fuck does /pol/ obsess over nigger dicks and jews like this

pls explain
>>
no. They were family. If you weren't a sociopath op, you would recognize that.
>>
>>70034915

They don't. These are false flags who are mad that /pol/ proved them wrong in the past.
>>
>>70034876
UNCLE PHIL IS A JEW
DID YOU NEVER WONDER HOW HE GOT INTO LAW SCHOOL
ONLY A JEW WOULD HAVE THAT MUCH MONEY
>>
>>70034833
Nepotism and wealth are not exclusive to jewish people.
>>
>>70034950
It's pronounced judge not jew
>>
>>70034942
>They don't. These are false flags who are mad that /pol/ proved them wrong in the past.
This is what mental sickness looks like.
>>
File: jaden-smith-1.jpg (24 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
jaden-smith-1.jpg
24 KB, 300x300
>>70034953

I don't know, I've never seen a black person use their position of wealth and power to force their child into a school/career that they don't deserve.
>>
>>70032889
Do you even know what that word means? Because I'm pretty sure you don't.
>>
>>70034984

I know! Who would be so mad that they would just go on an anonymous board and post fake opinions?
>>
>>70032889
does he LOOK like a cuck?
>>
>>70035012
fuck up, maddox
>>
SHAKING HANDS WITH PRESIDENT JOHNSON
>>
substantive thread
>>
>>70036656
>Heavy male pattern baldness
Yes
>>
>>70034680
He never even had to. First Vivian was more than able to handle herself if anyone got too forward. And 2nd Vivian was a troll that no one would ever come on to.
>>
what can you say about carlton?
>>
>>70034720
Remember the episodes where Carlton was denied from that Afro-American fraternity because he wasn't black enough for them? Uncle Phil would be seen as an Uncle Tom; a self-hating black man who internalized white supremacy by living in Bel-Air as a successful attorney and judge.

One of my best friends from college was soft-spoken and nerdy as fuck. The other black students hated him because they thought he was sucking up to whitey. The guy was literally Steve Urkel except more sociable and a devout Christian. Apparently, if you don't invoke black nationalism and devote yourself to your studies, you're a sellout to your community.
>>
>>70039041
The funny thing is that black nationalists are the ones who devote themselves to their studies.
>>
>>70039041
>One of my best friends from college was soft-spoken and nerdy as fuck. The other black students hated him because they thought he was sucking up to whitey. The guy was literally Steve Urkel except more sociable and a devout Christian. Apparently, if you don't invoke black nationalism and devote yourself to your studies, you're a sellout to your community.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5D2RvIQwQE
>>
donald trump on fresh prince

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tu1gj010oa8
>>
>>70039230
A lot of black nationalists from the early 20th century were intelligent and well-learned individuals. I may not have agreed with all their assertions, but they worked long and hard as second-class citizens to broaden their minds and earn a living. But that's somehow construed as sucking up to whitey by today's standards. I really don't get elements of the black American community.

>>70039730
My buddy had it worse. He was ostracized by practically every black student. The African exchange students and the black Caribbean/Latin Americans treated him like everyone else. He was big into manga and games. Even got me into reading 20th Century Boys as well as Destiny.

What Carlton says in that clip is spot-on: Why would you exclude someone of your own race just because he doesn't conform to your expectations of what being black is? And Uncle Phil's statement in the end rings a lot of truth today, but nobody under 25 would give a fuck what he says.
>>
>>70034739
With tiny onions.
>>
>>70032889
Yes.
Whenever you dedicate your time to raise kids you are a cuck and part of the SJW movememnt to destroy the foundations of our society. Raising children should be women's job, but you can see around the city fathers playing with their kids.
That is disgusting and probably shilled by leftist governments to place in your mind the idea that is normal and natural.
Just like sodomy and race mixing that aint natural and you should be aware of it, men aren't biologically made for raising children.
>>
>>70040157
Try hard af
>>
>>70040244
Hey (You) how's your wife's son today? ;)
>>
>uncle phil now has a leg in one hand and a BREREP in the other

;_;7 RIP
>>
Uncle Phil had a faithful wife and kids of his own, it's okay to raise another man's child when it's your nephew you autist.
>>
>>70032889
Will was his nephew though, taking in a family member doesn't make you a cuck
>>
File: 1464105311948[1].png (2 MB, 1864x1365) Image search: [Google]
1464105311948[1].png
2 MB, 1864x1365
>>70032889
>>
why is 2bh and fa.m still censored but cuck got uncensored?
>>
>>70039041

And this is why the black community has such a hard time getting ahead; Not because the white man is keeping them down but because the blacks attack any black who is successful.
>>
File: 1463972586108.jpg (58 KB, 563x542) Image search: [Google]
1463972586108.jpg
58 KB, 563x542
>>70043616
Trips or higher, please.
Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.