[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did anyone watch this? Is it good?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1
File: Space Cop.jpg (122 KB, 486x720) Image search: [Google]
Space Cop.jpg
122 KB, 486x720
Did anyone watch this? Is it good?
>>
>>70032491
It's garbage.
>>
>>70032505
yeah, it's no bvs
>>
>>70032491

If you think stupid is good, then yeah.
>>
>>70032491
You'll like it if you like RLM and their humor.
>>
I don't have autism so no
>>
>>70032491
it's a delightful romp, chock full of colourful characters and snappy gags.
>>
>>70032491
They try to do awkward "anti humor" but lack wit or nuance so every scene turns into that family guy bit where peter hurts his leg and goes aaaaaggghhhhh over and over. Only in SC it's Rich Evans tripping over the set or a trash can or something, like oh look how hard we're not even trying, gets embarrassing and I like most of their stuff.
>>
>>70032491
It's probably the best movie I saw last year.
>>
>>70032491
I was completely dissapointed and at the same time I should've known better. It's a movie that feels lazy, with a main character that's completely unlikeable, with a cinematography that feels amateur at best, boring story that felt longer that it should've been and worst of all: it wasn't funny in the slightest, with downright abuse of "awkward comedy".

Basically the 'Tim & Eric's Billion Dollar Movie' of RedLetterMedia
>>
>>70033888
Absolutely this. They drag out a 'joke' for like 5 minutes longer than it should be just for filler.

>long as fuck password to open the fridge
>Patton not knowing how to turn off the broadcast

Holy shit, we get it...
>>
>>70032491
Rich tried but mike didnt so mike ruined the movie
>>
ignore all of the critical posts above (made by paid Disney shills who are still mad at RLM for their Civil War review). Space Cop is the dawn of CopKino and did VERY well financially (two blu ray pressings sold out).
>>
It is exactly what they said shouldn't be done, trying to manufacture a "so bad it's good" movie intentionally.
>>
>>70035204
>(two blu ray pressings sold out).
then why were they shilling it in the last botw
>>
>>70035768
Why would they want to promote something to continue sales? Are you fucking retarded?
>>
Is it better or worse than Feeding Frenzy?

That's what I wanna know.
>>
2 AM EST 2.5 hours
>>
>>70036018
Fuck off, dipshit.
>>
>>70034007
Did you watch one movie last year
>>
>>70036220
>Why do these internet celebrities try to do these feature length movies?
In the case of RLM, they've been making movies since long before they were internet "celebrities."

>If it were me, I would make 4, 20 minute short movies.
Why can't it be you? What's stopping you?
>>
>>70036286
>they've been making movies since long before they were internet "celebrities."
then why haven't they improved aside from making the sets slightly more elaborate
>>
>>70036342
Say what you want about their movies, but objectively they have improved.
>>
>>70036220
because they're all film students who actually never got anywhere. It makes sense though because it's not exactly an easy industry to get into.

What you will notice is that they all go for the humor attempt because if it fails - they just fall back on it was just a joke! It isn't meant to be taken serious!
>>
>>70036436
Yes, the people at RLM, who have been making weird comedy movies for as long as they've all known each other because it's clearly what they enjoy, should have made their most recent film a serious drama to impress people that watch their internet videos for the comedy.
>>
>>70036220
at least they made movies

what are doing besides shit posting on/tv/
>>
Their "serious" horror flick was just as cheap looking and underdeveloped as their comedies.
>>
>>70036220
>If it were me
Haha typical armchair quarterback faggot.

>I could do better
Then do it, anon. Too busy shitposting about e-celebs on /tv/ to fit it into your schedule?
>>
>>70036492
>watch their internet videos for the comedy
This is what RLM seems to think, (god knows why) but their audience was entirely built on Mike's insights on movies. Time magazine never wrote an article about Rich Evans' hilarious pratfalls or Jay's sweet editing skills.

This is why Space Cop is so irritating. It has all of the worst of Half in the Bag ("comedy") without any of the content people watch the show for (insight).
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.