[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
As a long time fan of Warcraft I would have loved nothing more
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: WarcraftRT.png (89 KB, 567x170) Image search: [Google]
WarcraftRT.png
89 KB, 567x170
As a long time fan of Warcraft I would have loved nothing more than to be able to share this universe with others via another medium. I have yet to see the movie so I will reserve final judgement until I do, but after initial critical reception I have to say...this is truly heartbreaking. :/
>>
File: sad.jpg (27 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
sad.jpg
27 KB, 500x375
>>
File: 1399326743194.jpg (23 KB, 228x284) Image search: [Google]
1399326743194.jpg
23 KB, 228x284
>>70030670
Don't worry anon. The only people giving it bad reviews are IDIOTS. They give Dragonball Evolution a good review! Wow! What cucks amiright? They're all hipsters or old men who have never used a computer before.
>>
I'd just like to note that I have recently found myself disagreeing with the majority of critic opinion. Batman V Superman and X-Men Apocalypse were both given bad and mixed reviews negatively, and I thought both were great films. Make up your own mind instead of listening to someone else's opinion.

They're no different to ordinary people, they're just paid to scream the loudest.
>>
>>70030670
save your money

pirate in a few months

I played wc3 when I was 11, WoW on the first day it released, and I love the Warcraft lore.

But the movie is garbage. Just garbage.
>>
>>70030988
But I want to support this because I want my third war movie... :(
>>
File: reactions.jpg (680 KB, 2048x2048) Image search: [Google]
reactions.jpg
680 KB, 2048x2048
>>70030670
>>
>>70031362
>look a 100 twitter users reacted positively
>out of 100 million
>>
>>70031468
>100 million
Damn son, this movie will be a gigantic success if that many went to see it.
>>
This is a movie people will bend backwards making excuses for and defending.

I fucking hate it already.
>>
>>70031864
you couldn't even find enough people with profile pictures

get fucked
>>
>8 reviews
>"no consensus yet"

Yet more shilling from those absolutely ass annihilated DCucks. There precious little cute "capekinos" keep getting the shaft from basically every reviewer and theatre goer in the world and then when an excellent example of cinema comes out like Warcraft or perhaps Civil War, they go completely APESHIT and, well, the shilling begins. It's here right before our eyes. This is 100% a shill thread. OP does not even attempt to hide that he is a supporter of DC and their disturbingly horrible flop joints.

OP, GET OVER IT! Move on. Those "movies" you were so looking forward to just didn't cut it. They failed.
>>
>>70032578
Who are you talking to? I'm not the one who posted that I just thought that post was stupidly funny lel
>>
>>70032108
You mean like every capeshit movie ever?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.