[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Shows where the """""villains"""""
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: colony.jpg (42 KB, 547x547) Image search: [Google]
colony.jpg
42 KB, 547x547
>Aliens of unimaginable power infinitely more advanced than Earth invade
>Conquer Earth in a matter of hours
>The """""villains""""" work with the invaders to ensure the future survival of humanity
>>
>>70029642
Isn't this the plot to Half Life 2?
>>
>>70029700
yes
>>
>>70029700

Yeah the show is basically a rip off of HL2 and it's a 3/5 at best but the villain character is great.
>>
File: mannis.jpg (349 KB, 1303x619) Image search: [Google]
mannis.jpg
349 KB, 1303x619
>>
that season of luther when that super mean black woman becomes internal investigator and goes after him.

Shes a bitch but he literally has broken all the rules and procedures as a policeman and should be charged for it.

But because we follow his story and we know what a badman he is we still root for him anyway naturally
>>
File: Howie-Roseman.jpg (78 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
Howie-Roseman.jpg
78 KB, 1600x900
>>70029642
He's doing a great job with the Eagles t b h
>>
Isn't that the one jewish short doctor who cheats on his wife in House?
Holy shit this is the first time I've seen or heard of him in anything else.
>>
>>70030906
Speaking of House M.D., isn't House kind of a villain (because he's a jerk with little respect for medical ethics) who's almost always right?
>>
>>70030906
holy shit Taub rides again
>>
>>70030906

He's also in this season of the Americans.

>>70030976

No he's just an anti-hero
>>
>>
File: Colony-Peter-Jacobson-812x522.jpg (82 KB, 812x522) Image search: [Google]
Colony-Peter-Jacobson-812x522.jpg
82 KB, 812x522
>>70029700
>>70029727
>>70029746
The Half-Life 2 comparison isn't perfect because Breen is an unbelievable cunt and Snyder is a guy who really cares about people and is just desperately scrambling to kiss enough ass to actually save the human race from destruction.

Even in similar positions they have totally different attitudes about their own jobs.
>>
>>70030396
I actually stopped watching Season 3 because I was so angry that the show behaved as though the audience was supposed to sympathize with the cops trying to stop the vigilante from executing pedophiles and rapists that got off scot free, simply because they're police and therefore the heroes. That was capital bullshit.
>>
>>70031227

I wouldn't say he's right but he is shockingly sympathetic considering he's an unrepentant Nazi on US television show who helps save Hitler's life.
>>
>>70031291
Even Hitler is sympathetic!

He's basically forced into fucking John F. Kennedy's position in the Cuban Missile Crisis.
>>
>>70031270
Didnt that fella end up killing luthers mate with a shotgun tho?
>>
>>70031247

Also the situation in Colony is literally hopeless whereas in Half Life 2 the resistance actually has a fighting chance.
>>
>>70031349

Nah Addy is still a cunt tbqh
>>
>>70030976
Nah he always puts his patient above everything else

that just sorta fucks with anything in the way of that
>>
>>70029642
Gintama
>>
>>70029642
Person of Interest
Burn Notice
>>
>>70030202
>Brother to a usurper
>right
>>
>>70034821

Targs were foreign inbred usurpers themselves, at least the Baratheons were from Westeros.
>>
>>70034821
>no conquerbacks called it!
>>
>>70034821
Targs first got their crown through conquest. Robert won his crown through conquest, and he didn't even have dragons at his back. If it was allowed for the Targs to win that way, then why wouldn't it be okay for the Baratheons?
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.