[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bojack season 3 starts July 22. Who else excited?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: bojack-horseman-tv-review.jpg (186 KB, 670x377) Image search: [Google]
bojack-horseman-tv-review.jpg
186 KB, 670x377
Bojack season 3 starts July 22.

Who else excited?
>>
i wouldn't say excited. watching that show makes me feel like shit. but i like it
>>
DUDE ENTRY LEVEL EXISTENTIALISM USING A CARTOON HORSE AS A VEHICLE
>>
Keen for Bojack but pic attached is the real big one
>>
>>70025822
Any news on the season 2 of F is for Family?
>>
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>70025994

this

but I still like it has a great line in season 2

>"When your wearing rose colored glasses all the red flags just look like flags"
>>
>>70025994
DUDE GO BACK TO YOUR BVS THREADS
>>
>>70025822
J.D. Salinger presents Hollywoo Stars and Celebrities: What Do They Know? Do They Know Things?? Let's Find Out! spin-off when?
>>
>>70025994
DUDE I CAN DESCRIBE THE THEME OF A SHOW IN ALL CAPS LMAO
>>
hey leddit
>>
I kept thinking he would get with Diane throughout the 2nd Season but they don't even broach it once. Will Wanda stay? Will Princess Carolyn find love?

I like this show... it makes me feel bad at times but i like it.
>>
I'm really tired of comedy shows tripping over themselves to be deep and meaningful and deal with serious topics like depression. How about you master being funny first, then try the rest?
>>
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0553269/

well huh...
>>
>>70027081
I feel like it picked what it was, and let the comedy follow.
>>
>>70027081
I think in this instance it was always intended to a drama & the wacky sitcom humor was suppose to subvert the audiences expectations so the drama had more punch. They didn't execute that idea very well though.

They never dropped the wackiness so now it's like you described. A bad comedy with a melodramatic character study shoved in that comes off as hammy. Bojack to me seems like a show that has a good idea behind it, but doesn't have the right professionals manning the helm to translate that idea into its best possible incarnation.
>>
Atleast the xbox will get some rest
>>
pretty excited
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.