[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Your inevitable biopic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: biopic.png (13 KB, 1338x782) Image search: [Google]
biopic.png
13 KB, 1338x782
Last one 404'd, so who would you cast to play (You) in your inevitable biopic?

Optional - Cast, Director, Title & Plot

Template added
>>
>>70024995
>me
Chris Evans

>director
Scorsese

>plot
Blade Runner

>title
Something French

>not taking the opportunity to make self indulgent propaganda
>>
>>70024995
>Me
Keifer Sutherland

>Director
Scorsese

>Plot
In the year 201X feminism has become a rampant disease in need of culling. A lone vigilante called Laughing Man (Chris Evans) roams the streets laughing & pointing at all the whores. This ignites a war...
The Laughing Man seeks help & finds a lone anon (Me) with a wicked sense of humor. Laughs ensue & they band together to purge the offended hambeasts from the world...

>Title
Les putains Angry
>>
>me
Thomas Dekker

>director
Scott

>plot
Alice In The Cities

>Title
Foxglove
>>
File: biopic.png (517 KB, 1336x762) Image search: [Google]
biopic.png
517 KB, 1336x762
>>70024995
>9001 years of ms paint later...
>>
File: kek baby sinclair.gif (1016 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
kek baby sinclair.gif
1016 KB, 320x240
>>70026387
>dat Godfather font
>>
>>70024995
>me
John Cusack (I look like him)

>director
Woody Allen (I act like him)

>dream girl
Kiernan Shipka (She looks like her)

>plot
A man works his way into the friend zone and never has the guts to take a chance and ask her out, so he watches her date other guys, and he watches Orson Welles movies and listens to The Who and tries to fill the hole in his life.

>title
I Hope I Die Before I Get Old
>>
File: 1464044759873.gif (872 KB, 500x492) Image search: [Google]
1464044759873.gif
872 KB, 500x492
>>70026387
10/10
>>
File: sadkingissad.jpg (100 KB, 500x622) Image search: [Google]
sadkingissad.jpg
100 KB, 500x622
>>70026548
>he watches Orson Welles movies and listens to The Who and tries to fill the hole in his life
Reading that makes me wanna weep
>>
>>70026387
>Christina Hendricks doing calisthenics in a kiddy pool filled with lime jello
Sold
>>
>The Cast
Idris Elba as Me, a single straight white male protagonist
Emma Stone as my pet frog
General Zod as Snappy McNeckertwist, the antagonist of the film
Clint Eastwood as a random old guy yelling racial slurs at whoever he sees

>Director
Tommy Wiseau

>Plot
Me & my pet frog move into a shithole studio apartment in downtown Brooklyn with Snappy & Clint as our roommates. Hilarity ensues...

>Title
Clint Eastwood Makes Anti-Semitic Remarks At Zod's Snapped Neck
>>
>>70027239
>General Zod as Snappy McNeckertwist
Kennedy so hard I nearly shit myself
>>
>>70027314
*kekked

heres mine
>Gerard Butler as me
>Mel Gidson as my racist father
>Eva Greene as my mother/love interest
>Sam Rockwell as an FBI agent trying to prove I have copious amounts of CP on my laptop
>Steve Buscemi. No real character, he's just always there to make funny observations

>Cameron directs
>Scott screenplay
>Uwe Boll produces

>Plot is me trying to process my lust towards my mother & using the interwebs as a coping mechanism. I spend all day posting pictures of Aiden Gillen & Chris Evans laughing until one day there's an FBI agent at the door. I don my khakis, my blue shirt and dark blue jacket & prepare for...

>Title
FBI vs CIA - Dawn of CP
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.