[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will he do a segment on Trump again of he wins the election?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: 2016-05-25-13-33-43--291605137.jpg (5 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
2016-05-25-13-33-43--291605137.jpg
5 KB, 275x183
Will he do a segment on Trump again of he wins the election? What do you think will the segment consist of?
>>
>>70023106
the /pol/ hivemind
>>
It'll be him blowing his brains out.
>>
>>70023106
he'll have 8 years of being relevant
just like Stewart was his best under Bush
Oliver is objectively awful regardless though
>>
File: JackOnTheRocks.jpg (43 KB, 761x570) Image search: [Google]
JackOnTheRocks.jpg
43 KB, 761x570
>>70023106
If Trump wins, he's going to go on a Jack Torrance-tier rampage with a croquet mallet. First victim will be that cancer-ridden lung man.

Hell, he might even bash his own face to hell while reciting the year
>>
TRIUMPF
>>
>>70023106
Why are late night hosts so annoying an unfunny, and why do people laugh at them
>>
>>70023106

My guess is he is going to say "congratulations... DRUMPH" in the most venomous and bitter tone he could possibly utter.
>>
Every show will be about Trump just like the Daily Show was the Bush show
>>
File: 1447464326259.jpg (41 KB, 612x380) Image search: [Google]
1447464326259.jpg
41 KB, 612x380
>>70023376
>>70024203

God, left leaning political comedian is the best job and win-win scenario I can think of. You get to shill your stupid opinions that your audience will swallow and take as gospel as long as you put a punchline somewhere after you made your point. When society isn't progressing in the way you want it to, you have more material and when you don't have a lot of material, hey society is progressing in the way you want it to. And if you use I'm misinformation or rhetoric in your shilling you can use the "hey guys I'm just a comedian can't you take a joke?" line to defend yourself, works everytime.
>>
>>70023106
there's something deeply revolting to me about this guy's face, for some reason he gives off major reprobate vibes to me
his eyes in particular, there's this glassy sort of psychopathy to them, something deeply deranged.
if this dude turns out to be a child murderer or a serial rapist or something i wouldn't be surprised at all.
>>
>>70023106
Him committing suicide.
>>
>>70023106

daily show is to /pol/ what cinema-sins is to /tv/
>>
>>70023356
this

it will be the best moment in television history
>>
>electing Trump
.>in 2016
>>
>>70024203
Stewart was at his best when he could make cheap shots all day long during the Bush administration, the snarky impressions he made were great. Really went downhill with Obama.
>>
File: image.jpg (390 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
390 KB, 1600x1200
>>70023106
>Continues to do Trump hate segment after Trump becomes president.

>Gets executed for treason.
>>
What does he care he's not even american or allowed to vote.
>>
>>70026867
see what i'm saying about him looking like a psychopath?
look at him in both these fucking photos, he doesn't even look human. he looks like some sort an undead monster wearing human skin.
he's all fucked up-looking. am i really the only person with this opinion?
>>
>>70023106
>i mean c'mon, its like 1916 all over again
its going to be delicious
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.