[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>DUDE THERE IS NO GOD LMAO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: j7btF2wo.jpg (292 KB, 1653x1653) Image search: [Google]
j7btF2wo.jpg
292 KB, 1653x1653
>DUDE THERE IS NO GOD LMAO
>>
If you get upset about this, you've fallen for his little trick.

He only does it to get a rise out of people like you.
>>
I know the atheist thing is kind of old and played out, and most people don't actually know anyone who's religious, but you have to understand that there are actually people who still believe in that shit, and that is inherently funny.

I mean, if you get rid of Ricky Gervais you've essentially gotten rid of 90% of British "humour".
>>
As long as there are people who believe the world to be 6000 years old, this kind of comedy is valid.
>>
>>70022331
>I mean, if you get rid of Ricky Gervais you've essentially gotten rid of 90% of British "humour".
Brits don't even like him
>>
DUDE DOG MEAT LMAO
>>
File: maxresdefault(3).jpg (35 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault(3).jpg
35 KB, 1280x720
>it's a Ricky shits on Carl, even if they agree on a topic episode
>>
File: 1434959037640.png (134 KB, 317x392) Image search: [Google]
1434959037640.png
134 KB, 317x392
>lenny bruce did this more than half a century ago
>people still think this is cutting edge comedy
>>
>>70022464

Maybe Brits don't like comedy, because The Office and Idiot Abroad are pretty much the only funny things I've ever seen come out of Britain.
>>
>>70022574
Karl is objectively funnier than Ricky Gervais.
>>
File: tfw_no_ears.png (1 MB, 927x1080) Image search: [Google]
tfw_no_ears.png
1 MB, 927x1080
>>70022639
doesn't even try either, it's just his persona

Ricky emanates tryhard
>>
>>70022669
He's a cool guy too. Listening back to the audible shows I've become more aware of how much of a cunt Stephen is in particular to Karl. In many ways, I think Karl's a much more developed and respectable dude than both Ricky and Steve put together.
>>
>>70022331
>he doesn't believe God or realize the power of unity of the human consciousness

Get a load of this fag
>>
>>70022767

I just don't get this show. The guy isn't an idiot, not even close. He's just had little world culture exposure. Doesn't make him a lout.
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 400x300
>>70022611
> implying Peepshow isn't the goat sitcom

I want Reddit to leave
>>
>>70022611
Pleb taste
>>
>>70022841
Precisely. Karl does say some pretty hilarious things though, and Monkey news is GOAT.
>>
monkey ran off to france
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.