[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>deadpool Painfully unfunny >BvS Complete mess >Civil
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 236x256) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 236x256
>deadpool
Painfully unfunny

>BvS
Complete mess

>Civil War
Idiotic nonsense

>X men
Total bore

Will suicide squad save capeshit? Or is this year a total bust?
>>
Summer will be saved by bourne
>>
>>70017213
>Painfully unfunny
OP confirmed for shittaste
>>
>>70017273
>post numbers are identical to threads numbers
what the fuck?
>>
>>70017259
>liking bourne
What fucking awful taste you have
>>
File: 1461085414720.jpg (760 KB, 1650x1275) Image search: [Google]
1461085414720.jpg
760 KB, 1650x1275
>>70017213
BvS was simply 2deep4u
>>
>>70017329
I bet you like capeshit, which is objectively the lowest you can go
>>
>>70017213
>save capeshit
I don't understand.
>>
>>70017339
Yep.
>>
>>70017213
>>70017313
>>
File: we need to go deeper.png (130 KB, 477x355) Image search: [Google]
we need to go deeper.png
130 KB, 477x355
>>70017313
>inception
>recursive loop
>we need to go deeper
>>
>>70017273
HI Seth
>>
File: bait so bad bane be calm.gif (1 MB, 400x254) Image search: [Google]
bait so bad bane be calm.gif
1 MB, 400x254
>>70017339
Nice bait OP,replying to yourself
>>
File: bElinUU.png (515 KB, 500x492) Image search: [Google]
bElinUU.png
515 KB, 500x492
>>70017213
They have to introduce Daredevil in the MCU movies.
I hope they'll do it in the Black Widow movie.
>>
>>70017213

>Liking child pandering capeshit to begin with

There's your problem

>>70017273

>12 year old, literal Reddit tier comedy
>Good taste

Okay, kid

Do everyone you know a favour and don't have an opinion again or else they can gauge how retarded you are
>>
Humor is subjective, most people agree BvS is bad and the defenses i've seen for it are idiotic but by the time you get to the last two you're stretching, those are really not even criticisms and I feel like if you elaborated on them it would just make you come off as stupid. If you just hate everything why are you looking forward to the next one? You will obviously just hate it too.
>>
>>70017213
I'm waiting for Dr. Strange to do something. im holding my call until then.
And deadpool was good.
>>
>>70017329
Fuck off back to /Co/ anytime you want
>>
>>70018363
>being a marveldrone

Honestly grow up kid
>>
>>70018278

he's fucking blind, it was an accident, you ignorant bitch!
Joss was right, you ARE a monster.
>>
>>70018363
From the characterization to the plot every aspect of Civil War was idiotic. Not one aspect of the film made any kind of logical sense.
It was bad. Get over it

>bbbbut the airport fight
That was the dumbest of all
>>
>>70019018
>It's stupid because I said so. Actual reasons be damned

k
>>
>>70017213
>>70017313
Why do you break my brain, moot?
>>
>>deadpool
Severely underrated by /tv/, some cringey bits but no more than any other capeshit

>>BvS
Snyder trying to be a serious storyteller was cringey but good action, overly shat on compared to other dumb action flicks

>>Civil War
No significant complaints, kept quips to the quip "containment" characters, didn't turn into an Avengers movie, good action

>>X men
Haven't seen Apocalypse yet but Days was fine, not excellent but fine

>>Suicide Squad
Looks literally like it will share the Hot Topic Throne with Nightmare Before Christmas, either we're unironically looking forward to this or our average age is a lot less than I thought
>>
>>70017213
>>deadpool
>Painfully unfunny
>>BvS
>Complete mess
>>Civil War
>Idiotic nonsense
>>X men
>Total bore

Agreed. I've even stopped downloading the best rips and just said fuck it and download shitty koritard hardsub or shaky phone cam versions. Funny thing is, it sorta improves them via VHSesque nostalgia factor.
>>
>>70019178
>DONT MAKE FUN OF DISNEY REEEEEEEEEEE

Zemo's plan was based on pure luck
Captain Ameica is now a fascist
Tony Stark suddenly wants to be under the thumb of the United Nations
Tony asks a teenager to almost get himself killed for a fight that didn't concern him
Ant man joins the fight ....for reasons
VHS copy of assisinations exist ...for reasons
Steve never bothered telling Tony about his parents murder
Steve knew the killer was Bucky.,,because hydra has one assassin evidently
Let's destroy an airport...instead of just that one airplane that captain America wanted
Zemo's plan was largely disconnected from the over all plot of the film
Captain America doesn't want his friend in jail but then puts him on ice anyway
Captain America drops a walk way on a teenager
They aren't trying to kill each other ...except for those parts where shit exploded

Every aspect of the film was shit

>hey this scene is in a foreign location
It's grey cement !! WOW AWESOME
>>
>>70020255
>deadpool
Good
>suicide squad
Hot topic

Deadpool is literally Hot Topic: the super hero
>>
>>70020426
The proof will be in the pudding which Hot Topic clings to more gleefully
>>
>>70020426
>Deadpool is literally Hot Topic: the super hero
Except he's not
>>
>>70018793
epic
>>
>>70019018
That says nothing more than what you initially said. All you've done now is
>it's bad because it's bad
>>
Nice Guys was my favorite movie of the year. No surprise you retards keep giving money to capeshit despite claiming to hate it and didn't see it.
>>
File: Cop Skeletal.jpg (29 KB, 652x457) Image search: [Google]
Cop Skeletal.jpg
29 KB, 652x457
>>70020381
Almost every single one of those things was blatantly explained. I was going to just say that but realized the hypocrisy, I would then come off as stupid as you initially did. Just like I thought, your reasons for disliking the movie are fucking retarded so its fitting you didn't initially elaborate because no one would take you seriously and everyone would immediately dismiss you for the fucking idiot you are.

Tony Star is guilty, a basic human emotion that influences him. This is such a fundamentally basic theme of the movie you must actually be emotionally detached from reality to not pick up on it.
Tony asking a teenager to fight for him is a flaw of his judgment and character, a character being flawed and doing something illogical that serves his character but still makes sense within the context of the movie is not a flaw of the movie. How someone could interpret it in such a way is fucking beyond me.
Ant-Man joins because the world's most famous and charismatic superhero asked him to. There is nothing wrong with that motivation, you didn't even attempt to criticize it, you just flat out didn't pick up on it. You seriously come off as such a huge moron unable to pick up on things that should be common sense.
The reason for the VHS copy existing was because there was an original recording but the character wanted a copy of it so made one.
Steve didn't tell Tony about his parents because he too, big fucking shock, was emotionally compromised. Again, you autist, a character being flawed is not a flaw of the movie. It serves the story that they are making decisions based on emotion and its properly explained and themtically ties together. Bucky is his lifelong best friend and he wants to save his friend's life at the cost of his new friends. It's not even complicated, how do you not understand this?
Lasty, Spider-Man blatantly demonstrates incredible superhuman strength and it was Bucky who wanted to ice himself. Again, common sense things.
>>
>not liking Deadpool
nice meme
>>
File: dickgirl_hero06.jpg (179 KB, 650x963) Image search: [Google]
dickgirl_hero06.jpg
179 KB, 650x963
The problem is they need to stay close to the source material
>>
>>70017213
>deadpool
Painfully unfunny

>BvS
Complete mess

>Civil War
Idiotic nonsense

I agree with these

>X men
>Total bore
No, it tried to be too funny. And it lost the fox-men franchise identity in the process. Frankly, the issue was that it was too fun.

>>70017273
memes amirite? Lel ripped hand making a fuck you!! ebin! he also curses! trolololol
>>
>>70021256
No, fuck off with the source material. The source material was and always will be shit

>Dr. Manhattan stole love in DC comics
>Captain America was hydra all along

The priority is just to get some of the core concepts and adapt them into something that its not like the source material at all in order to savage the little good on it. See Civil war movie being much better than Civil war comic book...and still being shit.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.