[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
are we watching this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: Untitled.png (339 KB, 1362x768) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
339 KB, 1362x768
are we watching this?
>>
>>70016513

Is that the royal 'we'?
>>
>>70016513
I gave it a shot. It was alright. But there was a bong in one scene.

FUCK YOU SETH ROGAN
>>
File: 731937-mot7.jpg (73 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
731937-mot7.jpg
73 KB, 640x960
>>70016513
>They're going to butcher Preacher
>The Boys is next
There is no god
>>
>>70016545
>OPEN YOUR ASS AND HOLES TO FILL JESUS

what did they mean by this?
>>
>>70016575

At some point I just got tired of the book on a whole, did notSimon Pegg ever hook back up with that one girl who joined the justice league of super assholes he hit it off with?
>>
>>70016673
He does if I remember correctly
>>
Image>>>>>>>DC>marvel
>>
>>70016574
>But there was a bong in one scene.

There was a bong in many scenes Dominic Cooper is Britishget it?
>>
>>70016673
all of Ennis's comics go on a little too long. can't fault him for trying to make a buck. i never thought Preacher was his best work - i'd say Hitman or his Punisher run or Fury Max are better - but some of the dialogue between Jesse and Cass is tops. if they manage to keep that camaraderie going for a couple of seasons before it goes sour, i'll continue watching. i don't mind the deviation from the source material as long as they keep the violence and gonzo stuff going.
>>
B A C K I N A F R I C A
>>
>>70016873

Man DC is so stupid, a Hitman series would be so easy to do, Tommy has the best/cheapest abilities you can use in anything, X-ray vision and telepathy.

God I miss Natt the Hat.
>>
T O M CRUISE EXPLODES
>>
>>70016513
Is it comic book shit? Then no
>>
>Dominic Cooper
I hate this actor so much it's enough to put me off even giving this show a chance
>>
>>70017841

Why?
>>
>>70017852
He thinks it's Topher Grace
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.